Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you like Italian food do you eat Italian food what's your favourite colour how many brothers and sisters do you have do you have any pets

Leathertits is regressing to primary school!
Sorry, Siobhan O'Hagan got 6,500,000 points in the Leaving Cert. Do you not remember? It made Fox News? She was on the cover of Forbes...twice. They wanted to have a statue made of her in the middle of Stephen's Green park.... DO YOU NOT REMEMBER?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes my skin crawl. I lived in Clapham for a few years and loved it (lots of fun things to do, not just drinking) and loads of fun things to do in London at the weekend. In the last two days I've found myself getting the ick for it all 😂😂
She's so unkempt looking, so sundamaged, and the LOL my water flosser saved me from my hangover LOL AMNT I GAS? it didn't. You're not hungover because your body requires alcohol to feel normal.

Also it's London AS IF some fella from Hinge would recognize you walking down the street EVEN IF YOURE DRESSED LIKE AN IRISH FLAG LOL GREEN DRESS RED HAIR! Its not your local bar in Swords anymore Shiv 🥰 best of luck with your year long lease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
do you like Italian food do you eat Italian food what's your favourite colour how many brothers and sisters do you have do you have any pets

Leathertits is regressing to primary school!
She sounds like me practicing for my French oral. I have to say something so here are all the words I know.

Come on Shivers you're a 500pointer enlighten us with something interesting

Reactions: 8
Thats right fuckface, make sure you use your phone to get your content whilst cycling through the streets of London.
Make sure you don’t get smacked by another Uber.

I dislike her
73D4C0F2-A106-4CB4-8C8E-D90DF7C9E855.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Cycling the bike on the road and recording it for IG.
And she's was giving out about an uber driver crashing into her while on a bike.
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to have Lucy lords book on so many photos.. maybe she’s the new stalker target obsession!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to have Lucy lords book on so many photos.. maybe she’s the new stalker target obsession!!
She is just dying for Lucy to repost it and then to invite her to be part of the bend and bake circus that Lucy runs.

Reactions: 7
I has signed up for emails years ago but then it just got silly so I unsubscribed.

Talking of business being under pressure, how's recalibrated doing? I asked for a price a few weeks ago and said I'd think about it, I'd love to go if I had a ball of money but got an email today saying is been given the wrong price and got a much lower price plus 10% discount. They can't be too busy so 🙄
You mean the new place in Portugal?

It must be so annoying having dinner with Shiv. Phone out, constant whinnying, can people just enjoy the moment with nice food with having to whip tit on the gram. And the poor waiter's. She treats them like lower servants. Like her house keeper. No wonder she has no real friends.
Had a meal with her before in Thailand, spent the entire meal taking photos and checking her story views over and over again 🤣 Was pretty pathetic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.