Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh I never thought she was gay before but now I’m more convinced. Those comments are really not comments you write to just a friend. Makes me feel a bit more empathy towards her tbh if she is gay & struggling with it.
Nah being gay isn’t an excuse to be a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It's 2022, she should just come out if that's case. No one bats an eyelid. Someone wrote something on her stories in a question box to her before Christmas about her and that one seeming close and she shared it "jokingly" but maybe it was not so jokingly.

Whatever is up with her, it's left her angry, bitter and completely devoid of the ability to be happy for others. That much is glaringly obvious. If she just acted herself she would be a whole lot happier.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely…. but struggling to come out/come to terms with it would make me feel a bit sorry for her.
Yes, I’d have sympathy for someone struggling with their sexuality, but those comments that she’s been making on the photos as shared here would be seen as inappropriate if made by a man.

Reactions: 17
Who's the we ? And would you drink bottle water there ? So she forgot water for her 4 litre a day she says she drinks. More like 4 litres of alcohol.
Fancy a PT and professional athlete (and adult) saying they are looking forward to a hangover free weekend like it's such a rare mystical unicorn and so rarely happens that you're looking forward to it and feel the need to tell your potential customers that too. Yikes.

Reactions: 32
Who's the we ? And would you drink bottle water there ? So she forgot water for her 4 litre a day she says she drinks. More like 4 litres of alcohol.
Yeh the tap water there is filthy. You can’t even brush your teeth with it. Keep your mouth closed in the shower job 😬🤮

Reactions: 6
Sounds like you are in top shape!
Basically anyone can look very lean and have abs etc, compete in a show and all that. BUT there's a lot of being tired, hungry and grumpy...and it's probably less healthy than having the body fat you're supposed to have as a female. We're not actually meant to be super lean! To look like you do is fantastic - she has all the time in the world to devote to what she eats and exercise. But realistically, even if I had all that time I doubt I'd be massively different either. Too tiring and food is delicious.

I think I remember reading a version of this from Josh Hillis before too. https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-lean-should-you-get.html
Ya, I did a 19 week prep and I got super super lean - the outcome was to assess my muscle tissue as I want to compete this year but the level of leanness I achieved was not sustainable as a female. I’ve a good bit of muscle but with the extra bit of body fat on me now, that I’m in an improvement phase I just look healthy but you can’t see my striations etc. Deffo not a sustainable loom long term

Ya, I did a 19 week prep and I got super super lean - the outcome was to assess my muscle tissue as I want to compete this year but the level of leanness I achieved was not sustainable as a female. I’ve a good bit of muscle but with the extra bit of body fat on me now, that I’m in an improvement phase I just look healthy but you can’t see my striations etc. Deffo not a sustainable loom long term
*look( the uber lean look)

Well, her photos definitely don't do anything to dispel those rumours about how the money is really earned anyway
Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?

Well, her photos definitely don't do anything to dispel those rumours about how the money is really earned anyway
Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So it’s been said before, but what the hell is she going to do in a few years? I have 10 years on Shiv and I am nowhere near as fit and energetic as I was in my mid thirties. Granted, I am a loser with a husband and kids and mortgage, maybe the lack of those things will keeep her going for longer but seriously, life and age creeps up on you and I am not saying I am incapable of being more active, I have gotten lazy, but it’s much harder in mid 40s than mid 30s. That’s a fact. I never had any injury back then, where as now, things start to hurt! Also, I do have weight on me but again, that gets harder to maintain as we age.

Reactions: 15
Here she goes jumping on the operation transformation bandwagon again in the hopes of driving engagement, she hasn't an original thought in her head.

Yes, if you apply the 5-10% to people of a healthy weight it sounds like a huge amount... If a person weighs 10 stone you're asking them to lose half a stone, or just less than a pound a week over the next 2 months. A person 20 stone could surely be safely permitted to drop 2 pounds a week?

I can't imagine someones menstrual cycle (another influencer hot topic) would be affected by such changes. Good of her to explain the concept of correlation to us plebs though, really putting that actuary course to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here she goes jumping on the operation transformation bandwagon again in the hopes of driving engagement, she hasn't an original thought in her head.

Yes, if you apply the 5-10% to people of a healthy weight it sounds like a huge amount... If a person weighs 10 stone you're asking them to lose half a stone, or just less than a pound a week over the next 2 months. A person 20 stone could surely be safely permitted to drop 2 pounds a week?

I can't imagine someones menstrual cycle (another influencer hot topic) would be affected by such changes. Good of her to explain the concept of correlation to us plebs though, really putting that actuary course to use.
She’s some balls for a “PT” that did an online PT and nutrition course though doesn’t she?! By taking a pop at OT she’s essentially taking on a qualified PT, a qualified dietician and nutritionist, a GP and a qualified psychologist. I’m baffled at the detail she gives about the show yet she’s openly admitted to never seeing the show. has she gotten all her information from social media? Maybe watch the show and form your own opinion Siobhan. She’s always regurgitating other peoples opinions, it drives me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s some balls for a “PT” that did an online PT and nutrition course though doesn’t she?! By taking a pop at OT she’s essentially taking on a qualified PT, a qualified dietician and nutritionist, a GP and a qualified psychologist. I’m baffled at the detail she gives about the show yet she’s openly admitted to never seeing the show. has she gotten all her information from social media? Maybe watch the show and form your own opinion Siobhan. She’s always regurgitating other peoples opinions, it drives me mad.
Siobhan needs to stay in her lane in her basic witch beemer. She is in no position to pontificate to anyone about health. Her life is dictated by food, alcohol and disordered body image.

Reactions: 26
I think shivs body is testament to that whole "you can't out-train a bad diet" concept - like I don't think her body is "bad looking" by any means. But for someone who does nothing all day but work out/train/get her steps up etc and is apparently qualified to know her stuff re: training and nutrition I would absolutely expect her body to look fitter and more toned. My partner is a qualified PT (doesn't work in that field now) and their body was the ultimate advertisement for their services. Her body looks no different from mine and some of my girlfriends - who work out and mind what we eat, but also have a 9-5, kids, other commitments.

Reactions: 19
So it’s been said before, but what the hell is she going to do in a few years? I have 10 years on Shiv and I am nowhere near as fit and energetic as I was in my mid thirties. Granted, I am a loser with a husband and kids and mortgage, maybe the lack of those things will keeep her going for longer but seriously, life and age creeps up on you and I am not saying I am incapable of being more active, I have gotten lazy, but it’s much harder in mid 40s than mid 30s. That’s a fact. I never had any injury back then, where as now, things start to hurt! Also, I do have weight on me but again, that gets harder to maintain as we age.
I follow a few fitness people that I've been following online for years and are in their 40s and 50s etc. Ways of staying relevant seem to include actually training clients in person, producing good content consistently...and giving some of that away for free online to keep people interested, keeping people interested with challenges and new plans/workouts and inspiring loyalty. You have to actually be GOOD to make it last.

Reactions: 7
Health isn't defined by a 6 pack or low body fat. I agree that it should be about long term habits and being healthy. Weight loss is generally correlated to being healthy.

OT uses people who are obese and as soon as they start eating a diet which tracks calories they are obviously going to lose weight. If you actually watch the show the weight loss is now just a factor with them looking at medical factors such as blood pressure, fitness tests and measurements.

I don't believe they are putting them on highly restrictive plans. Actually even this week they talked about changing somebody's calories because her 'normal' activity is much more active than others.

They are teaching long term habits, how to cook, what to eat and addressing some of the mental issues contestants have.

It goes far deeper than many of the '8 week transformations' sold on line.

I don't mind Siobhan advertising that it's amount losing weight slow, eating right and being in a slight calorie deficit. That's fine, but she doesn't practice that, and she doesn't come across as being fit or healthy.

I imagine because she doesn't cook makes it hard to accurately track, a lot of hidden calories in that food (oils, sauces), and then there's the booze. I imagine if she completely abstained for 6 weeks with her level of training she would drop a few kg.

However, if she's happy with her body now, so be it but she needs to be more honest on how many calories she's eating and the fact she's working out a lot of keep the weight off.

Reactions: 16
Oh bore off Siobhan.

It says, clearly, 5 to 10 percent of body weight.
Expecting a 16 stone person to loose 5 to 10 percent of their body weight isn't extreme.

Changing the narrative to suit herself as usual

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Who is ready for a hot girl summer part 2? watch james smith avoid her like the plague. wonder where she’s taking Raisin and Peanut on holidays? no doubt we will never hear the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank god! Voice of reason. He is horrific. Used to work with him in Westwood. Affairs with clients, sleazy behaviour and nail in coffin he got caught sniffing coke of someone's arse in the consultation room.....he moved out of Dublin shortly after.
wowwwww wasn’t aware of any of this when I posted, goes to show nothing you see online is real😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.