Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a few fitness people that I've been following online for years and are in their 40s and 50s etc. Ways of staying relevant seem to include actually training clients in person, producing good content consistently...and giving some of that away for free online to keep people interested, keeping people interested with challenges and new plans/workouts and inspiring loyalty. You have to actually be GOOD to make it last.
I'm pretty sure Siobhan has other sources of income and thus the furnace is more of a front to stay relevant.

Reactions: 9
‘You don’t even have a clue what people do for work’. Can bet your last buck that they are all flogging some bullshit online course in the areas of mindset / motivation / PT

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ya, I did a 19 week prep and I got super super lean - the outcome was to assess my muscle tissue as I want to compete this year but the level of leanness I achieved was not sustainable as a female. I’ve a good bit of muscle but with the extra bit of body fat on me now, that I’m in an improvement phase I just look healthy but you can’t see my striations etc. Deffo not a sustainable loom long term

*look( the uber lean look)

Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?

Ya I was wondering how she was surviving on there in terms of money. What are the rumours?
You get it! I've been pretty lean as well and had mixed feelings. It felt like an achievement...but don't think it was actually "attractive" in real life. Too veiny. Plus only sustained short term through adrenaline and force of will. Poor sleep, constantly having to watch calories, so little flexibility. Eventually just got too hungry. And exactly - men are naturally leaner to begin with, so can do it more easily AND have fewer effects (even though more are now being open about how awful they felt too) but women are very much not meant to be too lean for long. Actually glad some of the influencers now talk about menstrual cycles etc. It matters! Can't see bone density dropping away, but it happens. I think it's easy to look at these people and criticise their look if they're not sporting 6 packs...but they shouldn't be! Never mind the individual variation - some tolerate it much better than others. Others like me are probably meant to keep a touch of padding.

The rumours were that these ones living it up in Dubai and Bali etc were earning through prostitution :LOL:

I watch UFC pre fight vlog videos and the heavyweight champion Francis ngannou @ 113kg was getting a massage from a small woman and he seemed very happy with her strength. Shiv just built different.

Reactions: 13
I watch UFC pre fight vlog videos and the heavyweight champion Francis ngannou @ 113kg was getting a massage from a small woman and he seemed very happy with her strength. Shiv just built different.
Maybe she's looking for a "happy ending" at the end of her massage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wish she would stop commenting on OT when she hasn't watched it. That intuitive eating page is all gung ho on taking down OT and she's jumping on the bandwagon. I wonder how many online "qualified" PT's are doing damage to their clients with their lack of qualifications & misinformation, maybe they should create a petition regarding that and would Siobhan jump on that bandwagon

Reactions: 24
God it’s so obviously from today’s videos that she’s had a lip flip/upper lip Botox. Botox, fillers, fake tits, fake hair, but an Insta filter - shiv wouldn’t dare 🙄

Reactions: 22
She such a bore and really has no clue. At the start of a healthy diet it's absolutely fine to lose that much weight if you have a decent amount of weight to lose.

After baby 2 and months of lockdown I had an obsese bmi and 40ish% body fat. I worked with a local pt and have lost 20kg in 15months and about halved my bodyfat %. All down on decent calories and reasonable exercise. But in the initial first 6 weeks I lost about 4.5kg, so 5% of my initial weight as its quick to come off when you're starting and much slower the leaner you get.

She should know this from working with the 1000s of clients she has had... But she doesn't because everyone we've ever heard from on here say that she tells them to eat 3000cals and even in the reviews posted it always says things like I've not lost much weight etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
can’t believe how different she looks between 2018-now. She has so much sun damage caused to her skin. She used to look so fresh!!

Reactions: 8
I wish she would stop commenting on OT when she hasn't watched it. That intuitive eating page is all gung ho on taking down OT and she's jumping on the bandwagon. I wonder how many online "qualified" PT's are doing damage to their clients with their lack of qualifications & misinformation, maybe they should create a petition regarding that and would Siobhan jump on that bandwagon
Nothing in particular against intuitive eating if you master it, but they're also obviously going to be biased against OT when their whole thing is that diets are bad. Hardly an independent opinion.

She such a bore and really has no clue. At the start of a healthy diet it's absolutely fine to lose that much weight if you have a decent amount of weight to lose.

After baby 2 and months of lockdown I had an obsese bmi and 40ish% body fat. I worked with a local pt and have lost 20kg in 15months and about halved my bodyfat %. All down on decent calories and reasonable exercise. But in the initial first 6 weeks I lost about 4.5kg, so 5% of my initial weight as its quick to come off when you're starting and much slower the leaner you get.

She should know this from working with the 1000s of clients she has had... But she doesn't because everyone we've ever heard from on here say that she tells them to eat 3000cals and even in the reviews posted it always says things like I've not lost much weight etc..
Congrats! That's amazing, and especially so with a new baby. Wow.

But exactly. 5% is pretty reasonable at the start of a diet in someone in the obese range - first week or two traditionally see good drops with fluid loss etc. Someone who is 100kg is only being asked to lose 5kg/10lbs in 8 weeks to hit the bottom of that range...only 2lbs a week for the first 2 and 1lb a week after! Pretty sensible. And what else are they meant to pitch for? There has to be some plan. Also probably chose those numbers because studies suggest that a 10% loss makes a huge health difference, and that's what it's supposed to be about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she has an average body at best and is a clear indication that you can not out train a bad diet. I never watched OT before but this year ive tuned in simply to see what all the fuss is about. I think anything that is going to make people sit up and realize the foods they are eating and the life they are living is causing more harm than good is always going to be a positive. I have seen previous clips and no doubt out of context and all rolled together it doesnt make for nice watching.
Siobhan is a charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@HumphreyB I totally agree.
Lack of education and knowledge about nutrition and exercise is a huge cause of obesity and poor health, so in my eyes any programme that doesn't advocate stupid 800-cal diets etc is a huge step forward for the average Joe.
Many people who need help need a wake up call, and it's not always pleasant to deliver or hear- many will make excuses, or be a bit upset- but at the end of the day it will make them think.
Shiv has no authority to speak on how effective the programme is or isn't- especially as she has never bothered to watch it.

I still can't get over her comparing it to the Biggest Loser, having never even seen it. I used to love BL, but obviously got sense...and it became even more dramatic. Spoke with 2 of the former BL contestants at a fitness thing before. They were working out for 8 hours a day at the ranch and then would get up at night to do more walking etc in the gym to burn more calories before weigh-in! They were on the fewest calories possible, and restricting water. Read before that they were even using saunas etc to be dehydrated before the final.

OT is like: "here are some healthy meals you can make for you and your family. Try these sandwiches instead of having 2 breakfast baguettes for lunch. Get your family or friends to come for a walk with you and let's aim for a 5K. And here are short strength workouts that you can do at home - strength is important for looking good AND for health". And a psychologist looking after them, with the team only getting REALLY worried if they seem to be losing too quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In fact they're upping the calories for one participant as she's losing too quick- her daily steps are naturally a lot more than others, so she's burning through calories.

The show isn't for everyone, but it's a really pastoral approach where they take the person's whole life into account.

Thank god! Voice of reason. He is horrific. Used to work with him in Westwood. Affairs with clients, sleazy behaviour and nail in coffin he got caught sniffing coke of someone's arse in the consultation room.....he moved out of Dublin shortly after.
Ah now this is complete bullshit about him sniffing coke off someone's arse 😂😂😂😂 I worked in Westwood too and that's outrageous gossip the lad wouldn't even eat a chocolate bar 🤣 and he lived in Dublin years after Westwood too!

• Haha
The intuitive eating brigade on Instagram don’t actually realise they are as bad as they are! They aren’t even open to considering that OT has changed some things and are at least trying to improve! I’m not a huge fan of the show but we lack education on health in schools and our TV, it’s the only show Ireland has that encourages group walking and healthy recipes. I don’t agree with a lot of it but they do seem to be changing to show in parts.

back to tit-vàn.
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road
She is horribly insecure. You can see it when other people catch her when filming, she's constantly fiddling on her phone or looking around seeing who is looking at her. Her yo yo coments about loving your body no matter what/eating in a deficit because she binged etc are clear signs she has serious disordered eating habits. I certainly wouldn't be going to her for any sort of fitness/nutrition advice.

Her world revolves around her- when things go wrong it's because the world hates her basically- not because she has fucked up somehow (bank cards, missed flights, the missing dumbbells/yoga mat, the pcr test fiasco)

She appears very entitled, but goes on like a teenage boy sometimes when in company- making inappropriate 'jokes' or shouting at people while videoing them and it's clear they just want to chill or have a drink in peace. EVERYTHING has to be documented to show she's 'living her best life'. And it's only worse when she's drinking- which is pretty much all the time.

She wouldn't last a week in a part time job never mind a 9-5, she doesn't have the social skills or ability to take instruction or constructive criticism.

The only hint we've had of a 'relationship' she pretty much went full on stalker while trying to appear cool & carefree and ended up making an ass of herself, so I'd say her ego has been hurt irreparably by that and that's why she's so 'anti' relationship, and shits on Sinead & Jack all the time with her nasty jabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think OT has a tit reputation from its early days, I don’t watch the current incarnation of it but if it’s changed, then maybe changing the name would help with a more positive association.

Anyway SOH is only commenting about it for engagement; she couldn’t care less.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.