Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people actually still using the term “wife” (not pertaining to spouse) ? At 30 odd years of age ..😂 agree total way of her saying “new bestie!!!” She looks just as impressionable as Sinead too, easy target for Siobhan

Reactions: 13
She made sure to meet up with her London friend tho and post that, sure she didn’t want an invite anyway 😒 That new friend is the absolute epitome of privileged white girl on a gap year…jaysus 🤣 insufferable from the brief look I had.
Haha big time. She’s about 21 as well. I find it a bit creepy to be honest.

Reactions: 10
She's going to be 40 trying to hang out with 21 year olds. She doesn't realise how sad her life looks at all.

Reactions: 21
Creepy vibes is right, she has that people sinister people user vibe about her.

It would wreck my head hanging out with younger people as they are just on a different level of life and conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is this Aoibhinn girl the new Sinead then?
I feel EXTREMELY old looking at her Insta. All bikinis and thongs, doing "sultry" poses. I suppose it's what gets likes now, but find it quite depressing that this is what's seen as success for young women. Think we've gone backwards 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that's me showing my age not getting it or something. Girl boss or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you want a laugh, go on Aoibhinn’s page and scroll through her posts, and look at the comments Siobhan leaves. Desperate auntie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Smoke and mirrors … smoke and mirrors.

And no, there’s nothing wrong with her body in this pic . What’s wrong is the fakery of it all with the insanely different image she puts out there.

FF470912-3FBB-4019-8F1A-F74FB72C1791.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can anyone who is educated on this kind of thing tell us why she has such a normal looking body for someone who trains so much? Surely she would build muscle over time and look somewhat lean?? I really don't get it!

*there's nothing wrong with a normal body by the way! I have a very normal body!

Reactions: 17
Can anyone who is educated on this kind of thing tell us why she has such a normal looking body for someone who trains so much? Surely she would build muscle over time and look somewhat lean?? I really don't get it!

*there's nothing wrong with a normal body by the way! I have a very normal body!
I have muscle. I look lean and muscular when I'm lean, but not so much if I'm not. If your body fat is higher (and I don't mean high, even low normal) it's not as obvious though. I mean, I'd expect more definition in her legs, but you can see she has muscle in her deltoids.
Also, different body types respond differently and her training hasn't been for muscle for quite some time I would think.
Feel obliged to add that most women are *much* healthier at her body fat level than with a 6 pack. She's in good shape, but probably not so lean that she's interfering with her menstrual cycle. A lot of the "fit" types are setting themselves up for osteoporosis.

ETA: if you look at bodybuilders in their off-season, most won't look the same as on stage. Many not even close. Some gain a ton of fat, but that's not recommended. I have very little time for Siobh, but she's actually looks like she's in a lean enough to be sustainable without being so lean that you're starving situation. Even though she seems to have a terrible lifestyle and drinks far too much.

• Heart

The thing is she does have a decent amount of muscle there, she just likes her food so isn’t “lean”, which she doesn’t need to be, it’s actually healthier like someone else here said. Cellulite is normal, fat is normal. I think she looks really fit & healthy there. Really irritates me that she photoshops her photos so much that she doesn’t look like this in photos usually.

Reactions: 13
Is this Aoibhinn girl the new Sinead then?
She needs someone who looks up to her who has way less followers. I think that’s her general vibe…..to be the dominant one or the one that is looked up to. Hence why she’s chasing her dream of hanging out with 20 year olds when she’s mid 30s. Sinead has over taken her so the dynamic has changed, I don’t think it would work for Siobhan at all.

Do we think they’re dating? Look at that comment. That’s not an appropriate comment to make on a sexy photo like that of a friend.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It's Sinead 2.0.

Hopefully she eclipses Shivs follower count. Shiv is quite flirty towards her....

Always thought Siobhan had a thing for Sinead and also some sort of power kink but Sinead was oblivious to it the bleeding space cadet.

People change yes , however this guy was also called mrflye back in the day, making YouTube’s and marketing flyefit too for free. Without getting into details he is not much better himself. Pot calling the kettle black and all 🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.