Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her worshiper queen nicole is also red raw after her first day out in the sun as well good to see Siobhan is able to influence somebody!!

Reactions: 10
The le
She doesn’t tan she’s in complete denial about it 😆, she goes a lovely shade of red instead.
The legs are bloody roasted off her!! 🙈 for someone so concerned about the condition of her skin all the time! 🙄 She should be more worried about melanoma

How are her legs so burnt already?! She must not use ANY sunscreen on them. I can’t quite wrap my head around the stupidity of it all – how can anyone take her advice on fitness and health seriously when she won’t do the most basic self care?
Because she's a ginger!!! And has pale skin that should be kept out of the sun the dope!

Reactions: 10
She'll be flat out on the sauce again by night and blowing gaskets by day trying to work it off.

That cannot be good for the body at all.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so obsessed with the colour of her skin!? 🤷‍♀️ she's a bloody ginge aswell so not like she ever gets decent tan! I wish a tan was my biggest worry and concern in my life at the moment! 🙄🤣
I'm a ginge and I tan. I'm some weird hybrid with my mother's olive skin and my dad's ginger bonce. He has the typical ginger skin that Shiv has though, the type that is beautifully pale with freckles. He doesn't try and tan. He doesn't think third degree burns look attractive.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is random but remember she went vegan for all of a week and a half, told kerrigans to do one 🤣🤣🤣 then went back eating meat at every meal in Bali of all places where animal welfare is a disgrace, now she has to beg pure power meal prep (literally the worst on the market in my opinion) to feed her when she’s home. I’d say she regrets that one 🙈😬
Today’s email is “eat like a vegetarian who eats meat” 🤣🤣🤣 recycled AGAIN from Larry Doyle 🤣🙈 But she doesn’t read here 🤥🤥🤥 was gona say at the end of that post I made yesterday….”cue email about why she isn’t vegetarian and doesn’t regret saying she is one and then changing her mind a week later” 😂 Bet she regrets telling kerrigans she’s too vegan and enlightened for them tho…..which is what I said 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m not subscribed to her emails but I’m presuming that’s what it’s about based on her story 😂 *cue shiv flat out mentioning kerrigans in her stories for the next 6 months trying to get back in their good books and “prove me wrong” 💁🏻‍♀️😂 watch this space…. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Today’s email is “eat like a vegetarian who eats meat” 🤣🤣🤣 recycled AGAIN from Larry Doyle 🤣🙈 But she doesn’t read here 🤥🤥🤥 was gona say at the end of that post I made yesterday….”cue email about why she isn’t vegetarian and doesn’t regret saying she is one and then changing her mind a week later” 😂 Bet she regrets telling kerrigans she’s too vegan and enlightened for them tho…..which is what I said 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m not subscribed to her emails but I’m presuming that’s what it’s about based on her story 😂 *cue shiv flat out mentioning kerrigans in her stories for the next 6 months trying to get back in their good books and “prove me wrong” 💁🏻‍♀️😂 watch this space…. 😜
I've never been a vegetarian but let me give you my opinion on it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok everyone all the female massage / sports massage therapists out there you are all not strong enough to be doing your job. Male therapists can only do Deep massages correctly 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.