Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s disgusting, can’t even wipe down her mess. Just leaves it for someone else.
I just came to say the same thing ! Like if I spilled coffee on my kitchen worktop, I'd wipe it up instantly. How can she stir so much that she spills the coffee like that then not clean it. Such a minger !

Reactions: 13
You would be better off seeing a PT in person. Online PT's can't check your form on exercises which could lead to serious injury. They need to see what shape you are in to know how to start you off. Check out your local gym and see if you can book a session with a coach there. They are usually free with your membership.
Very good recommendation. Particularly even to start off. I have never regretted booking sessions with a properly accredited kettlebell instructor, for example. Even some trainers are appalling at that. Definitely worth the investment to have someone have a look, and they can also often give you some new little tricks and moves. After that, who suits online depends on the goal...

Reactions: 6
Or just go to the lounge Shiv have a coffee and chill. Read 3 pages of your book and don't eat all the plastic food. Also Shiv you are an adult.....just a reminder. Its like she's panicked at thr prospect of being around free food that she needs to eat it all
She appears to have significant control issues around food. She talks about it constantly and justifies her choices on her stories. Her whole day is centred around food.

Reactions: 22
She has a project manager ??!

Is she joking ?
I actually thought this would be a good business idea. Be a project manager for online trainers to set up their new projects. Sounds like it just makes them feel more important. Just make sure you get paid upfront!

Reactions: 2
I just came to say the same thing ! Like if I spilled coffee on my kitchen worktop, I'd wipe it up instantly. How can she stir so much that she spills the coffee like that then not clean it. Such a minger !
She’s filthy! No excuse for it, expecting someone else to always pick up after her. We have a running joke here over my husband- he strips the bed, wipes down all the work surfaces, bags up all the rubbish, dirty towels etc in the bath ready to go. He has started the kids doing it with him as wouldn’t expect anyone to clean our ‘dirt’ as such… even just have a quick tidy up around the place, every little bit helps but she is far too self entitled & manky to think of the people coming in to clean up her filth after her

Reactions: 12
But shur all the poor Indonesian people love cleaning up after westerners. Just like the Thai massage ladies, they don't want a career, they are happy just serving the white saviours 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She appears to have significant control issues around food. She talks about it constantly and justifies her choices on her stories. Her whole day is centred around food.
Doesn’t she! She’s very child like in a lot of ways but whenever she talks about food she very literally reminds me of a kid in a sweet shop for the first time. She’s posted before about squirting washing up liquid over food (or into a jar of Nutella) so she wouldn’t finish it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she! She’s very child like in a lot of ways but whenever she talks about food she very literally reminds me of a kid in a sweet shop for the first time. She’s posted before about squirting washing up liquid over food (or into a jar of Nutella) so she wouldn’t finish it
Yes, I witnessed #nutellagate live, and in all its glory 😂 I used to follow her back then! An iconic moment in shivs life story.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Disordered eating much?? 😱😱

Reactions: 10
And off our intrepid, pioneering solo traveller goes with her new Gucci backpack to fearlessly explore and uncover the many wonders of a little known and unexplored area called Canggu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve lost count now how many designer bags our unmaterialistic Shiv has. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And off our intrepid, pioneering solo traveller goes with her new Gucci backpack to fearlessly explore and uncover the many wonders of a little known and unexplored area called Canggu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

True backpacker life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even if you live in filth, why oh why wouldn't you tidy stuff away before you make vids of the place?? I'd be morto- I hoover like a woman possessed before I let anyone see my place, I certainly wouldn't be filming my dirty dishes....

Reactions: 17
I would and I think most people would be mortified to leave a hotel room in such a state. We always leave it in the best possible condition for self respect more than anything. I don't want anyone seeing my food leftovers.

As for the cleaners, they'll still need to get the sheets taken off and place spotless in as little time as 7 minutes per room. Shiv is certainly making that a more difficult task for them than it already is.

Reactions: 14
I would and I think most people would be mortified to leave a hotel room in such a state. We always leave it in the best possible condition for self respect more than anything. I don't want anyone seeing my food leftovers.

As for the cleaners, they'll still need to get the sheets taken off and place spotless in as little time as 7 minutes per room. Shiv is certainly making that a more difficult task for them than it already is.
Never mind leaving it that way.....she lived in that for the past 5 days.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Im sure James Smith has the same bag😂😂😂😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She came home to Ireland for what, 2 weeks? And I think I remember her saying she stored some stuff in the house she was moving to on her return?
So why does she need 3 large suitcases? For someone "living differently" she sure has a lot of "stuff." Or should I say crap given all she ever seems to wear are MP sets.
Oh and the same pair of Spanx that she doesn't wash.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.