Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even change out of her travelling clothes before hitting the bars. :sick:

Is she sharing that villa with someone? There was a pair of hi tops on the chair in the living room area- I don't think they fit her birkenstock aesthetic (like her strategically place YSL purse on the table... ;) )

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The falseness emerging from that photo. Two charlatans. If hypocrisy was a photo....

Sinead will probably realise a podcast tomorrow about cutting out negative influences 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So 10 hours ago she said she hasnt been on her stories much because she feels gross etc etc. That whole chatter her forehead DOESNT move.. like not once. Her eyebrows don't lift, her face is tight and her top lip also seems to not be able to lift so she kind of sneers almost.... and her teeth look bleeping weird. Like so straight along the bottom. I dont know if that is composite bonding or what but she has definitely definitely had tit done.

Also I should add, NOTHING wrong at all with wanting to do this stuff but for someone who is SO against instagram filters but doesn't object to having poison and plastics injected in her face ....

I dont know, if I didnt have enough reasons to dislike her ... it all just adds to the fakeness right?!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Both Becca and Sinead on their stories complaining about banks. Did Siobh get dome sort of freebie for complaining so much and they all jumping on the bandwagon 🤔 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So 10 hours ago she said she hasnt been on her stories much because she feels gross etc etc. That whole chatter her forehead DOESNT move.. like not once. Her eyebrows don't lift, her face is tight and her top lip also seems to not be able to lift so she kind of sneers almost.... and her teeth look bleeping weird. Like so straight along the bottom. I dont know if that is composite bonding or what but she has definitely definitely had tit done.

Also I should add, NOTHING wrong at all with wanting to do this stuff but for someone who is SO against instagram filters but doesn't object to having poison and plastics injected in her face ....

I dont know, if I didnt have enough reasons to dislike her ... it all just adds to the fakeness right?!
Yep, the tell tale shiney/smooth forehead gives it away. Again, nothing wrong with getting work done but most influencers are open about it? She's completely fake inside, so the outside matches now!

Reactions: 10
Her complexion screams substance or alcohol abuse.

It's doesn't scream healthy lifestyle. She has a few worries I reckon as she tries to keep up the pretence, it's written all over her face.

Reactions: 8
Just incase anyone missed it, Siobhan was saying how bad her skin is.

And on another entirely unrelated note 20 seconds later she was chatting about how we shouldn't demonise takeaways and that she eats them for every meal in Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.