Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus is she dead inside?? I don’t know anyone who’d be so cold about giving their dog away!

Reactions: 12
That’s only Winnie, don’t forget she ‘adopted’ 2 puppies a few weeks pre covid too & then returned them and downgraded the adoption to ‘fostering’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Can anyone on a laptop copy and paste the content of some of that email into Google and look it up. She's copying and pasting from somewhere. I got and Irish independent article from 2019 but i can't do CTRL+F on my phone 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can anyone on a laptop copy and paste the content of some of that email into Google and look it up. She's copying and pasting from somewhere. I got and Irish independent article from 2019 but i can't do CTRL+F on my phone 🤷
As in, the emails she’s written is copied content?

Reactions: 4
What's the email say?

Calling the car a whip is so cringe and also her saying she wants to be the most mobile and flexible granny... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As in, the emails she’s written is copied content?
Yes! The English Grammer and punctuation doesn't add up. In one paragraph it's highly articulate, then the next she might as well be writing in text speak from the early 2000's. i took one sentence and copied and pasted into google and an Irish info article came up! Plagiarism much?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Moaning about the lounge, poor Shiv! Had she got the most threads on tattle ? Says a lot about her.

Reactions: 3
Going off topic but did people have any decent online trainer recommendations? :D
You would be better off seeing a PT in person. Online PT's can't check your form on exercises which could lead to serious injury. They need to see what shape you are in to know how to start you off. Check out your local gym and see if you can book a session with a coach there. They are usually free with your membership.

Reactions: 22
Or just go to the lounge Shiv have a coffee and chill. Read 3 pages of your book and don't eat all the plastic food. Also Shiv you are an adult.....just a reminder. Its like she's panicked at thr prospect of being around free food that she needs to eat it all

Reactions: 14
Going off topic but did people have any decent online trainer recommendations? :D
I did the Alexia Clark workouts and thought they were great.
However nothing beats spending the time and money with a good Pt who can watch and teach form and technique

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.