Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the hostess, hasn’t moved on much since the Wright venue. She is literally the face to this scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shiv would be a nightmare to work for who would shoot down any new ideas that means she has to improve and actually do some work.

I'd question the moral judgement of anyone who wants to be a part of this shambles of an operation built on deceit and mistruths.

Company culture starts from the top.

Reactions: 9
Shiv would be a nightmare to work for who would shoot down any new ideas that means she has to improve and actually do some work.

I'd question the moral judgement of anyone who wants to be a part of this shambles of an operation built on deceit and mistruths.

Company culture starts from the top.
or just do what Sinead done, use her to get a foot up - increase your following and then surpass.
Sinead should of ditched her a long time ago - its now clear she was holding her back ;)
I dont particularly like Sinead, but he def has been very shrewd

Reactions: 14
or just do what Sinead done, use her to get a foot up - increase your following and then surpass.
Sinead should of ditched her a long time ago - its now clear she was holding her back ;)
I dont particularly like Sinead, but he def has been very shrewd
Sineads manifestations finally came through. She is living the “Bali dream aka life differently” but still has a boyfriend. Not saying you need to be in a relationship to be happy. Just saying that you can be “living differently”’in one as well 😂. What does Siobhan do that can’t be done whilst in a relationship? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, the looking out of the window at the end of the vid in the grid post 😆 Top quality candid moment as always.

Top 3 “candid” SOH moments:

- Death camp selfie
- Every single photo / vid from Croatia
- Hotel window
Omg I didn't watch it the whole way through and missed the best part of the whole post.

Reactions: 7
The lists she makes are often used to motivate people with depression towards small step goals. Such as brushing teeth, eating balanced meals, exercise etc. Not for someone who is an accomplished “girl boss”.
Exactly! When you are struggling with basic everyday tasks due to mental health, having a checklist that states things like 'get out of bed', 'brush teeth', 'shower', 'wash hair', 'do one load of laundry' is a very helpful tool. That is for people literally struggling to shower or get out of bed. She's so out of touch.

Reactions: 16
Code red, code red. We have had an Avicii reference; I repeat, we have had an Avicii reference.

God love this poor, poor girl, who thinks that a global artist was communicating with her through a music video while she sat in her cubicle in Dublin, wearing a shiny Pennys suit.

**No offence intended to those who wear suits from Pennys**

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Code red, code red. We have had an Avicii reference; I repeat, we have had an Avicii reference.

God love this poor, poor girl, who thinks that a global artist was communicating with her through a music video while she sat in her cubicle in Dublin, wearing a shiny Pennys suit.

I watched her morning workout in quarantine. She looks like an aunt who has never worked out before trying to keep up with a Davina McColl workout DVD as a part of her New Year resolutions. How is she so unfit for someone who lives in leggings and goes to the gym daily / works out daily. Does she have underlying health issues? Something isn’t adding up here. If you live breath and Sleep all things fitness and healthy lifestyle how is she so unfit?.......also side note she has a greasy dinner lady vibe. If we were in 1921 she would be a kitchen maid. She has a peasant vibe about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I watched her morning workout in quarantine. She looks like an aunt who has never worked out before trying to keep up with a Davina McColl workout DVD as a part of her New Year resolutions. How is she so unfit for someone who lives in leggings and goes to the gym daily / works out daily. Does she have underlying health issues? Something isn’t adding up here. If you live breath and Sleep all things fitness and healthy lifestyle how is she so unfit?.......also side note she has a greasy dinner lady vibe. If we were in 1921 she would be a kitchen maid. She has a peasant vibe about her.
I spit my coffee out at peasant vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like an aunt who has never worked out before trying to keep up with a Davina McColl workout DVD as a part of her New Year resolutions.
:LOL: she really does :LOL: only that this is such a long sentence, otherwise it gets my nom for next thread title

• Haha
Hoping I’ve misinterpreted this…. Is she saying she went to the door to do a PCR test (which presumably another human being administered) one minute before the end of her workout, covered in her own stinking sweat and breathing heavily?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

All i can see and hear from that screen grab is validate Me, validate me, validate me. Validate my decisions and life choices and tell me I'm right. DM me(even though I don't read DMs) and confirm to me that i am Lucky and that I'm alive and i inspire you daily. She may as well wear a t-shirt saying validate me.

• Heart
Hoping I’ve misinterpreted this…. Is she saying she went to the door to do a PCR test (which presumably another human being administered) one minute before the end of her workout, covered in her own stinking sweat and breathing heavily?
Would you expect much else. Absolutely disgusting!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She gets clients because the furnace has had some investment (website, videos etc) and says all the right things. She has gone through a transformation that was impressive and took real dedication which gives legitimacy. The price, 79 per month (now 59) is affordable Vs the cost of a PT appears like good value. She's not actually advertising that she will coach you. Probably uses Instagram adverts to get people.

Its just a business that she is the face for. I don't really know why she needs a new version of it. If anything it's probably just a revamp of the branding to compete with others. The website has the feel of an infomercial, there are much slicker websites out there today.

This rebrand is probably taking much longer than anticipated or is more complicated or costly. Maybe through a lack of planning / project management.

I imagine coaches she hires are all part time, paid by the hour and do it for experience.

You can literally set up an online PT coaching program in a week.

Reactions: 10
All i can see and hear from that screen grab is validate Me, validate me, validate me. Validate my decisions and life choices and tell me I'm right. DM me(even though I don't read DMs) and confirm to me that i am Lucky and that I'm alive and i inspire you daily. She may as well wear a t-shirt saying validate me.
I say it again if this was 100 years ago she wouldn’t be more than a kitchen maid but the most she can aspire to is being a fitness influencer and capturing every waking minute of her mundane life. I think the “ask me a question” like most of these social media “reality challenged” humans is that it makes them feel less lonely for a minute when their following do interact. It’s a super sad existence for them all. I also like to think what would they be doing alternatively. Siobh’s defo got Fish n chip shop lady potential.

:LOL: she really does :LOL: only that this is such a long sentence, otherwise it gets my nom for next thread title
It’s the same body type....made for the mums who sit on the sofa all day dreaming of getting fit.. the irony is Siobh actually works out multiple times a day but still looks like she has made zero progress with getting into shape.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god help us. Another instagram boss babe
I don't mind her. She's practicing what she preaches and is constantly educating herself to keep up with new and current developments in fitness and nutrition. She was obviously using the Oven as a stepping stone while she did her EIQ certification and pre/post natal qualifications.

What does Shiv do- a few free/low cost online courses to pass the time (and I've only seen 2 mentioned in the past....3-4yrs maybe?) She puts ZERO effort into her program, and as for being a professional athlete who trains twice daily sometimes....:poop:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.