Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really??? This is one of the most shocking things I’ve ever read on tattle tbh 🤨 I walk 6 days a week, in a posh town that would like to be a city. In the spring/summer I’d say it happens almost every time.
Curious as to where you both live. SOH says it happens to her every time she walks/runs. I live in Queensland, Australia where some of the blokes can be pretty bogan and the tradesmen especially can be a bit rough (absolutely no judgement, I married one haha). But it very rarely happens to me that I get catcalled or bothered. I walk/jog multiple times a day 5-7 days a week in both the outer suburbs/lower socio economic area and inner-city/higher socio economic area both with plenty of traffic. Might get men (especially if there is more than 1 in the car/truck) that stare a bit but it's often followed with a smile or a 'G'day'. Yesterday someone in a kombi beeped twice at me and waved and I thought it was really unusual. Today I got a message from an old friend I hadn't seen in years and she was the one beeping me.

I'm in some running groups on FB and lots of women in other countries (not Aus or the UK) run with guns/knives on them and say that they are absolutely needed which blows my mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Saying she deleted the question box as there was soo many 🙈 the thing is…..she doesn’t have content. Hasn’t in years…..so what could people even ask? Genuinely even if I was a fan of hers I couldn’t think of one thing I could ask her? Like….. 🤷🏻‍♀️😬 I honestly can’t think of 1 question….
I could. Why the duck don't you shower and wash your hair!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I run regularly on a quiet road and while traffic is minimal it does happen and when it does its terrifying.

I've no opinion on her video in that I draw the line at ridiculing any woman for highlighting the issue.

It's a sad day for every woman in Ireland.
Ashling Murphy.
She has paid the ultimate price.
In the midst of all the meme sharing, she is being lost. Some people are sharing stuff for the likes and the views in my opinion. Siobhan being one.
Ashling Murphy. So many people have not mentioned her name in their rush for views and likes.
It is a sad day for women and a lot more people in Ireland. Especially Ashling's family and loved ones. Ashling needs to be remembered.
Siobhan couldn't give two hours about who it was.

Reactions: 42
Maybe this is a stretch but could the argument not be made that mental health services have really been impacted by covid and that is as much a part of the conversation in this despicable tragedy yesterday. And Siobhan showed zero regard for that when she was doing as she pleased the last two years.

Of course she hasn’t the intelligence to make that connection and understand her behaviour and many others like her has caused damage, and not in the obvious way of simply spreading covid.
That is a stretch. Don't hang that girls murder on other women or covid. Men and male violence are to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Really??? This is one of the most shocking things I’ve ever read on tattle tbh 🤨 I walk 6 days a week, in a posh town that would like to be a city. In the spring/summer I’d say it happens almost every time.
Same. I'm barely a 6/10 and I get cat called all the time 🤣🤣🤣

I must just me an ugly mofo 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fucksake 🤣 maybe the men who live in your area are just very well mannered

See the amazing thing is, we can agree to disagree without hitting the block button! 😀 This is beyond certain people!

I think I find it hard to see anything she does as genuine, particularly based on her past behaviour. I think half the problem is her manner, the way she plonks stories one after the other so clumsily. No self awareness at all.
I agree with both of you. It is about all women but knowing Siobhan she could care less about what happened which is evidenced by her next story which is like ANYWAY BACK TO ME AND MY LIFE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just get the impression that SOH was re-sharing in the hope that it would be picked up and get IG engagement.
Apologies if my scepticism has offended, but I feel that way after BLM, Palestine etc stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Curious as to where you both live. SOH says it happens to her every time she walks/runs. I live in Queensland, Australia where some of the blokes can be pretty bogan and the tradesmen especially can be a bit rough (absolutely no judgement, I married one haha). But it very rarely happens to me that I get catcalled or bothered. I walk/jog multiple times a day 5-7 days a week in both the outer suburbs/lower socio economic area and inner-city/higher socio economic area both with plenty of traffic. Might get men (especially if there is more than 1 in the car/truck) that stare a bit but it's often followed with a smile or a 'G'day'. Yesterday someone in a kombi beeped twice at me and waved and I thought it was really unusual. Today I got a message from an old friend I hadn't seen in years and she was the one beeping me.

I'm in some running groups on FB and lots of women in other countries (not Aus or the UK) run with guns/knives on them and say that they are absolutely needed which blows my mind.
I’m in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 So when I say posh, I mean “posh for Scotland” 🤣🤣 But no, I live on the coast in a nice area with generally low crime rates. 🤷🏻‍♀️ One of (my only) favourite things about walking in the winter is that it stops.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think the subject is chosen on blue ticks and follower count rather than their content. Generally it always seems that it is somebody trying to grow their exposure so they use somebody with a wider audience. I guess that's typically why you don't see people with more exposure / followers reaching out to do podcasts.

That's in part what keeps Siobhan relevant she has an established follower number on Instagram.

Cheers for sharing this! Out of curiosity (and apologies if I've missed it) - how did you end up picking her? And have other people in the private group shared similar concerns about how it's just logging calories on myfitnesspal and no personal touch?
I heard her on Brian Keane's podcast last year and started following her, I actually really liked following her because I was coming out of a bad stint with Slimming World and loved her approach to fat loss. So when I saw her advertising the furnace and the fact it was lockdown I went with it and i was really excited.
The facebook page is verrry controlled by her and the coaches she has, I once posted about my calories being 3,200 (a day!!) and how insane i thought it was and asked why wasnt i speaking to a coach and discussing my body make-up, fat proportion etc and the coaches and other members always reply "Trust the process believe me, dont worry i was the same".
So basically no one spoke out about her or the program in the fb page, maybe they did and she moderated the content,so i am curious to know if anyone else has done the program in here? Maybe not and i am the only gullible one LOL

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That ‘trust the process’ line is what all the charlatans who can’t back up their claims say 🤣 there’s no doubt some programs work (at least in the short term), but the ones who come out with that line don’t know enough to know why it works!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just get the impression that SOH was re-sharing in the hope that it would be picked up and get IG engagement.
Apologies if my scepticism has offended, but I feel that way after BLM, Palestine etc stories.
She always does this. She is not the only influencer guilty about this at all. Jumps on a subject then it’s never mentioned again. Unfortunately Siobhan BLM is still an ongoing problem, as is Palestine. Why stop raising awareness? Remind people of the ongoing problems that are happening in society if you are an “influencer”. I hate that some people treat these things like a tick box exercise!

same as when she read “a thousand splendid suns” and said it made her so much more aware of what is happening in Afghanistan. It’s a good start, but no , you don’t understand what is going on- you read a trending functional book which sells trauma to primarily non- Afghan audiences. Then, you go back to eating your ordered eggs on toast and posting snaps of you doing yoga.

Stop thinking you are “aware” “educated” after reading about a fictional character - you aren’t. Go transfer your empathy to real life; and support Afghan refugee groups, or BLM movements, then share that with your followers.

Continue raising awareness after the media coverage of you truly care.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I heard her on Brian Keane's podcast last year and started following her, I actually really liked following her because I was coming out of a bad stint with Slimming World and loved her approach to fat loss. So when I saw her advertising the furnace and the fact it was lockdown I went with it and i was really excited.
The facebook page is verrry controlled by her and the coaches she has, I once posted about my calories being 3,200 (a day!!) and how insane i thought it was and asked why wasnt i speaking to a coach and discussing my body make-up, fat proportion etc and the coaches and other members always reply "Trust the process believe me, dont worry i was the same".
So basically no one spoke out about her or the program in the fb page, maybe they did and she moderated the content,so i am curious to know if anyone else has done the program in here? Maybe not and i am the only gullible one LOL
Sounds like a cult 😳

Got so much work to do.. gonna really wnjoy my time in quarantine getting it all done.. oh hold on.. remember when I had a hot girl summer.. Best do a reel on that in case everyone forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dislike her reels of what a fantastic summer she had in 2021. It makes her appear happy free and easy going. Which we all know she is none of those things. Majority of people stayed at home and didn't country hope for the summer. I'm not jealous of her travelling I think it was insanely stupid and immature and I really don't want to watch her pretending life is always great.

In the videos from May 2021 of her out running her skin is literally in bits. I wouldn't be surprised if she has had some filler cos her skin is haggered. It's bad food, too much alcohol, too much sun and general bad family genetics they all look old as sin.

Reactions: 17
Can someone show a screenshot of her looking like she's had filler for those of us who were blocked?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.