Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this one think she is in Paris or somewhere.... there was no where to sit down and eat my almond croissant hahahha give it a rest 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean this one is hard to watch at the best of time with her awkwardness and being sucha dick in her own and everyone elses stories but MY GOD - HOW uncomfortable and unhappy is this bird in her own company? I mean you can smell the misery through the stories!
it's actually quite sad isn't it..
the fact the ability to leg it out of the country once the party season is ended was taken away from her she had to sit in her own company and face her demons and it's so transparent and evident she's so unhappy..
another person would make the most of the isolation - or turn the tit situation - good..
how it cant be seen by closer family and friends...
SHE.IS.MISERABLE.

Reactions: 28
She saw James Smith eat an almond croissant once
I started following Siobhan after I saw she had about 5 threads moving at lightening speed..
So I’ve picked up snippets from the threads I have read but since others are wondering can someone fill us in?

My observations from bits I’ve picked up…feel free to confirm correct and elaborate!
James Smith is a sarcastic hole PT from the UK that Shiv and Sinead would follow around and worship?

Shiv fancies the b@lls off him and went to rent a flat in London for hot girl summer to stalk
James…planting his favourite almond croissants all over her stories in a desperate bid for his attention?

Also thought I may have read he slept with Sinead 🤔

I’m very curious..

Reactions: 22
It's almost like she's in a state of arrested development; acting like a teenager cos that's when she was at her most accomplished. No happy person in their 30s feels the need to flaunt their rented apartments/cars to that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean this one is hard to watch at the best of time with her awkwardness and being sucha dick in her own and everyone elses stories but MY GOD - HOW uncomfortable and unhappy is this bird in her own company? I mean you can smell the misery through the stories!
it's actually quite sad isn't it..
the fact the ability to leg it out of the country once the party season is ended was taken away from her she had to sit in her own company and face her demons and it's so transparent and evident she's so unhappy..
another person would make the most of the isolation - or turn the tit situation - good..
how it cant be seen by closer family and friends...
SHE.IS.MISERABLE.
I was in isolation for the whole Christmas period from Christmas eve and missed out on family events.

However I made the decision early to turn it into a positive, and put the time to good use and did some learning and online certifications that will help me on work projects planned out for the next year. Generally I started each day of isolation with 4/5 hours learning and then enjoyed the sports in the afternoon.

She really really really had an opportunity there to rebuild the furnace and new programmes she is banging on about without distraction. She could have worked with a development team in Asia where they would generally have people available during the period.

I suspect not a tap was done.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She saw James Smith eat an almond croissant once
The almond croissant thing kills me 🙈 it’s so so obvious and embarrassing. Never in her life had she mentioned one before then the day after he posts one she’s all over it. Can’t cope with it 🙈 I’d be highly surprised if he even watches her stories, maybe it’s more she wants to be like him rather than get his attention. He BUYS a Porsche, she RENTS a year old basic model bmw 3 series, he runs sell out tours and writes 3 best sellers, she sells an off the shelf hypertrophy program ….same same 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The almond croissant thing kills me 🙈 it’s so so obvious and embarrassing. Never in her life had she mentioned one before then the day after he posts one she’s all over it. Can’t cope with it 🙈 I’d be highly surprised if he even watches her stories
There was a period there where everything he did, she did to try and capture is attention.

She was like a love sick teenager. Beyond desperate.

Reactions: 11
There was a period there where everything he did, she did to try and capture is attention.

She was like a love sick teenager. Beyond desperate.
Yeh the BJJ is mortifying. He does it so now she does. Lol. Remember the day in London that the need2read guy (can’t remember his name) went to a BJJ class in the morning and met James, got a pic etc. THE NEXT MORNING she changes her whole routine even skipping yoga to attend that class in case she might see him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whereas every other day she had been going to a later class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was in isolation for the whole Christmas period from Christmas eve and missed out on family events.

However I made the decision early to turn it into a positive, and put the time to good use and did some learning and online certifications that will help me on work projects planned out for the next year. Generally I started each day of isolation with 4/5 hours learning and then enjoyed the sports in the afternoon.

She really really really had an opportunity there to rebuild the furnace and new programmes she is banging on about without distraction. She could have worked with a development team in Asia where they would generally have people available during the period.

I suspect not a tap was done.
fair play!! you did it right and utilised your time... this one then whinges on the daily about not having enough hours in a day for all she has to do! i seen someone say here recently that she could have turned the covid situ into how to recover and train after having caught it.. but no, she hid and lied. So mature!!

Reactions: 5
I started following Siobhan after I saw she had about 5 threads moving at lightening speed..
So I’ve picked up snippets from the threads I have read but since others are wondering can someone fill us in?

My observations from bits I’ve picked up…feel free to confirm correct and elaborate!
James Smith is a sarcastic hole PT from the UK that Shiv and Sinead would follow around and worship?

Shiv fancies the b@lls off him and went to rent a flat in London for hot girl summer to stalk
James…planting his favourite almond croissants all over her stories in a desperate bid for his attention?

Also thought I may have read he slept with Sinead 🤔

I’m very curious..
I think you have it in a nutshell 😊

Reactions: 3
There’s so many examples of he pathetic, childish attempts to get James smith attention; posting about the US Office seconds after he posted it but then never mentioning it ever again. Going on Direns podcast and trying to show off like a 12 year old on it, the BJJ, the attempt to go to vegas, and obviously the croissant thing is the most blatant.

Also, the BMW rental is so unbelievably cringe it’s hard to cope, I suspect she didn’t even get it for a week, any sign of it since the nails. Siobhan, you own absolutely nothing love (the fake apartment doesn’t count) she won’t even qualify for a state pension in Ireland as there’s no way she’s paying PRSI contributions, she will be scabbing off friends and family in her 40s once this excuse for a career is long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The audacity of her promoting supplements for hair, skin, and nails. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also, when I was renting cars in Ireland recently I just went with reasonably priced ones that would get me from A to B because I wasn't planning on touring the whole country. Chose a Golf when I knew I'd be doing a few drives, but a Corsa when it was more there and back. More money than sense with her! All show.
You’d worry about meeting her in a car too. It must be at least 2 years since she last drove a car

Reactions: 9
You’d worry about meeting her in a car too. It must be at least 2 years since she last drove a car
That's so true! Even more reason to get the smallest one that's going to be easier to get around the city. I was petrified of scratching it and getting charged thousands. Suppose she'd just get some posts out of some argument with Sixt though. The discount thing was also funny - lots of credit cards come with status and discounts. Doubt it was because they liked her.

Reactions: 7
James Smith loves dogs so she fostered one and then got rid of it very quickly. She's obsessed with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She loves the Dyson because you can dry the sweat back into your hair……would you ever come out with it 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.