Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in today’s episode of living differently;

Morning coffee
Morning yoga
Morning thoughts
Not cooking her own meals (I know she is in quarantine but still wouldn’t”
Picture of her watch with the amount of steps she has done
Workout

Sorry isn’t this what you do wherever you go- be it Bali, Ireland, London, Portugal for the last 3 years of posting? Oh wait- we haven’t had any snapshot of her kindle with some inspirational quote shite.

When does the living differently begin? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't look like she enjoyed herself one bit last summer. Does she know James Smith is gone to Oz??

Reactions: 11
I dislike her reels of what a fantastic summer she had in 2021. It makes her appear happy free and easy going. Which we all know she is none of those things. Majority of people stayed at home and didn't country hope for the summer. I'm not jealous of her travelling I think it was insanely stupid and immature and I really don't want to watch her pretending life is always great.

In the videos from May 2021 of her out running her skin is literally in bits. I wouldn't be surprised if she has had some filler cos her skin is haggered. It's bad food, too much alcohol, too much sun and general bad family genetics they all look old as sin.
I cannot BELIEVE all the travelling she did last summer. Selfish b*#ch. Zero sense of responsibility. She acts like an immature and spoiled 20 year old.

Reactions: 13
The caption on that reel should read ‘Summer 2021 😊 I spent it mostly drunk…….’

Reactions: 11
I cannot BELIEVE all the travelling she did last summer. Selfish b*#ch. Zero sense of responsibility. She acts like an immature and spoiled 20 year old.
I remember one her reels from when she was younger- she recieved for her birthday flights to America to go to New York. Then she was raging when she found out her parents were taking her siblings as well 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I remember one her reels from when she was younger- she recieved for her birthday flights to America to go to New York. Then she was raging when she found out her parents were taking her siblings as well 😂😂
This story sums up SOH.
You could see this behaviour start towards Sinead when she got more followers than her.
Then was the comments on Direns podcast to try and belittle her.
More so recently, SOH is resentful of her, and openly rubbishing her beliefs around manifesting, at the time when Sinead got the Audible partnership.
Instead of being happy for others around her, she can't stand that she is not better off than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vaccine from the disadvantaged and homeless queue and post vaccine McDonald's with vaccination material didn't make the reel.

While everyone else here and in the UK awaited our turn.

Lest we not forget this entitled witch.

This story sums up SOH.
You could see this behaviour start towards Sinead when she got more followers than her.
Then was the comments on Direns podcast to try and belittle her.
More so recently, SOH is resentful of her, and openly rubbishing her beliefs around manifesting, at the time when Sinead got the Audible partnership.
Instead of being happy for others around her, she can't stand that she is not better off than them.
Yep so transparent. Once she is outgrown she will try and tear others down and disassociate. Everyone is outgrowing her so it's great to watch.

Reactions: 15
Sounds like a cult 😳
100% I can’t remember who said this or was it a meme I saw but any fitness regime with the word “fitfam”, #fam, or slogans like “trust the process” are toxic AF.
I remember Aimee Connolly putting up a question box a year or so ago ASKING for constructive feedback on her products? She mentioned she will never improve or be the best in market without it. It’s true, I regularly ask my clients what could have been better about my work.
Shiv reminds me of one of those defensive business owners on yelp who shoots back at every negative review or restaurant owner on Ramseys kitchen rescue 😂 this mentality can’t exist in a successful business. I feel maybe she does have some positives in her program, I don’t believe that she’d have such an income flow otherwise, but her attitude is what will always hinder her. She needs a partner, imagine if herself and Sinead joined forces and ran a Bali retreat 🤣

Vaccine from the disadvantaged and homeless queue and post vaccine McDonald's with vaccination material didn't make the reel.

While everyone else here and in the UK awaited our turn.

Lest we not forget this entitled witch.

Yep so transparent. Once she is outgrown she will try and tear others down and disassociate. Everyone is outgrowing her so it's great to watch.
We really need to make a wiki on her, it’s a sticky that goes at the top of her thread for newbies. Saw it over on the Hinch thread. Shiv has done too many entertaining things and I fear we shall star forgetting them 😵💫 no clue how to do it but I know who I nominate as authors 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All these huns need a slap. Jumping on the bandwagon after that poor girl's murder. Making it all about themselves. Infuriated!

Reactions: 19
She was miserable and alone in London.

Christ she is delusional
And remember Croatia?

These are just some of the many 'fun' moments she had on that trip;

1. She spent a few hours taking 'sexy' photos in her red bikini and Dano Wello watches.
2. Moved to a different part of Croatia for the second part of her trip and complained that there was nothing to do there.
3. Complained about how she had spent a lot on the hotel and it was actually crap.
4. Went for a nice steak dinner alone and was so paranoid that she thought everyone in the restaurant thought she was a weirdo because she was by herself. She actually put this up on her stories during the dinner.....
5. Threw some shade on an unknown happy looking couple next to her at said dinner saying she bet they were miserable.
6. Went to a bar and pretended to 'read' her book while 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine.
7. The rest of her time was also spent 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine....by herself.....alone.....doing nothing.

Did I miss any of her 'fun' Croatia moments?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
And remember Croatia?

1. She spent a few hours taking 'sexy' photos in her red bikini and Dano Wello watches.
2. Moved to a different part of Croatia for the second part of her trip and complained that there was nothing to do there.
3. Complained about how she had spent a lot on the hotel and it was actually crap.
4. Went for a nice steak dinner alone and was so paranoid that she thought everyone in the restaurant thought she was a weirdo because she was by herself. She actually put this up on her stories during the dinner.....
5. Threw some shade on an unknown happy looking couple next to her at said dinner saying she bet they were miserable.
6. Went to a bar and pretended to 'read' her book while 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine.
7. The rest of her time was also spent 'enjoying' multiple glasses of wine....by herself.....alone.....doing nothing.

Did she get up at 5 am and do yoga? She never does that. It sounds like so much fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m convinced that when she looks back over these videos, she convinces herself that she has the best life ever. The people that watch her daily know that she has a lonely miserable existence and wouldn’t swap with her for a minute. Unfortunately there’s so many youngs ones watching her videos thinking that she does have a great life but it just further highlights how fake the whole Instagram life is

Reactions: 17
And remember Croatia?

Great recap. Exactly what needs to be documented in the wiki along with the insta stories😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the rate this thread is flying, we are going to need a new title before January is over!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.