Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WHATSABLOGGER

That video from the Gym is Crinnngggeeee🙈🤭🤭 the first person just passed her probably didn't even cop on she was there spoofing shite. I feel for the people queuing behind her & flight attendants who will be carrying drink to her every 5minutes, the smell off her hair will be rife 🤢🤢 & in all honesty, if she admits she didn't wash her hair, did she really shower at all this morning/this year? 😳🤢 Absolute minger.. 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Anyone think Becca's music for her video of Shiv was carefully chosen? 😂

"Guess who's back
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

uncleted

VIP Member
Sounds like a cult 😳
100% I can’t remember who said this or was it a meme I saw but any fitness regime with the word “fitfam”, #fam, or slogans like “trust the process” are toxic AF.
I remember Aimee Connolly putting up a question box a year or so ago ASKING for constructive feedback on her products? She mentioned she will never improve or be the best in market without it. It’s true, I regularly ask my clients what could have been better about my work.
Shiv reminds me of one of those defensive business owners on yelp who shoots back at every negative review or restaurant owner on Ramseys kitchen rescue 😂 this mentality can’t exist in a successful business. I feel maybe she does have some positives in her program, I don’t believe that she’d have such an income flow otherwise, but her attitude is what will always hinder her. She needs a partner, imagine if herself and Sinead joined forces and ran a Bali retreat 🤣

Vaccine from the disadvantaged and homeless queue and post vaccine McDonald's with vaccination material didn't make the reel.

While everyone else here and in the UK awaited our turn.

Lest we not forget this entitled witch.

Yep so transparent. Once she is outgrown she will try and tear others down and disassociate. Everyone is outgrowing her so it's great to watch.
We really need to make a wiki on her, it’s a sticky that goes at the top of her thread for newbies. Saw it over on the Hinch thread. Shiv has done too many entertaining things and I fear we shall star forgetting them 😵💫 no clue how to do it but I know who I nominate as authors 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Some one bring me up to speed on the siobh and James relationship. I’m new to this dose and find all the posts about this clown hilarious
She wanted to mount the guy the whole time she was in London. Basically stalked him. It was really sad.
I hate him but still felt a bit scared for him.

• Haha
Okay I'll take high class part back 😂😂😂 but all the rest points towards what she really for a living and it wouldn't surprise me if her little Bessie Sinead and becca was at it
So so many influencers are at it as they are desperate to keep up the living differently facade. I know this 1st hand from a girl who works in events in Ibiza and Sydney. The influencers are contacted to attend for stag dos, football trips etc. They can make a lot of money on weekends like that (per hour). She said it’s totally normal. They post from business class and private jets but never show who they are with. Pictures on beaches and boats alone etc. Let’s just say they aren’t alone.

They always update their location and where they are transiting through on their bio so clients know how to contact them.Bali is a hotspot for it. The constant bikini shots are actually just them advertising. That’s how they lots of them live there with no jobs and constantly have the top tech and iPhones.

There is no way Siobhan is making money from the furnace or my protein IMO. She’s a total has been but the money is coming from someone. All the “I’ve lost my bank card” chat seems like code in my opinion. Definitely something dodgy going on when you think about it.

Read this! It’s RIFE in Bali amongst the insta huns.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's trying to prove something to them as much as anyone else. They likely think she's a bit daft and away with the fairies but feck it a free trip is a free trip for them.
She bangs on about the South Africa trip like its a measure of how wealthy she is while in the next breadth saying she sold her car to pay for it.

Surely if she was successful she wouldn't need to sell her only asset to fund a holiday?

Also, as we come out of covid and people go back to normal life - how much longevity can Instagram PTs have? Who will pay a fortune for online when in person becomes available?

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Is the post about the Alex Hotel some sort of flex again? I don’t think it’s cheap? Either way she’s a loser.
It’s very clearly because she wants them to follow her/see she shared it so they offer her a free stay/discount next time. Otherwise she wouldn’t have tagged them. Obviously gutted she had to pay this time.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I asked my hair dresser about this as I would go to the gym a few times a week but have been told not to wash my hair "too much" because of the colour. Hairdresser said there's nothing stopping me from doing a water wash and cleaning my scalp after the gym instead of a full shampoo/conditioner.

Theyre all just bone idle lazy and can't be arsed washing the long hair they regularly glue to their heads. I don't get it, if it's too much effort to wash/dry you should cut it off

• Heart

econgirl

Have to agree. @brandambassador is obviously gifted with a talented and very creative mind.

@brandambassador should consider writing a Ross O'Carroll Kelly style satirical series of books about a character based on Siobhan O'Hagan. There is endless inspiration. This is a time when influencers are beginning to become widely mocked by the public for their antics so the timing is perfect in my opinion.

It would be golden and I guarantee would sell well.

What's rare is golden so put that pen to paper and sign me up for the first copy!
Totally agree - "Oh my God, what a complete siobhain" anyone? 😂

• Haha

Joe2835

Just when I thought it Impossible to despise Shiv more than I already do i go and watch her latest reel. She basically brags about the cheap cost of living in Bali but what she fails to mention is that its only achieved off the back of a low wage / slave economy in her host country. What an absolute bitch.

• Angry

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I would think a car is a better purchase than all them business class flights anyway.

Not an ounce of sense in her.

Random1069

Today’s email is “eat like a vegetarian who eats meat” 🤣🤣🤣 recycled AGAIN from Larry Doyle 🤣🙈 But she doesn’t read here 🤥🤥🤥 was gona say at the end of that post I made yesterday….”cue email about why she isn’t vegetarian and doesn’t regret saying she is one and then changing her mind a week later” 😂 Bet she regrets telling kerrigans she’s too vegan and enlightened for them tho…..which is what I said 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m not subscribed to her emails but I’m presuming that’s what it’s about based on her story 😂 *cue shiv flat out mentioning kerrigans in her stories for the next 6 months trying to get back in their good books and “prove me wrong” 💁🏻‍♀️😂 watch this space…. 😜
I've never been a vegetarian but let me give you my opinion on it

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She’s some balls for a “PT” that did an online PT and nutrition course though doesn’t she?! By taking a pop at OT she’s essentially taking on a qualified PT, a qualified dietician and nutritionist, a GP and a qualified psychologist. I’m baffled at the detail she gives about the show yet she’s openly admitted to never seeing the show. has she gotten all her information from social media? Maybe watch the show and form your own opinion Siobhan. She’s always regurgitating other peoples opinions, it drives me mad.
Siobhan needs to stay in her lane in her basic bitch beemer. She is in no position to pontificate to anyone about health. Her life is dictated by food, alcohol and disordered body image.

CR7yupyup

Siobhan doing the 10k of her living room in Bali while the parents sit on the couch with Sinead psychobabbling a million miles an hour.

Bring it on

• Haha

tommy mccoy

She is burning some cash this past while

Business class flights
Renting cars
Air BnBs
Takeaway all the time
Fillers
Benders

Sounds like a person who is guna end up potless

Interesting how she blames others for twisting her words but takes no accountability for what she actually says and does!

If she doesn’t want people to twist her words then she needs to think more about what she is presenting to the world.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Trains like a professional fighter!!! The delusions are storing with this one today!!

• Haha