Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Isn't the Furnace basically Operation Transformation?

Provides a workout routine, sets goals, educates on nutrition, support group, weekly check ins....
Not really because the 4 professionals aren't gorging on pizzas and margaritas whilst handing out advice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Nothing about her physical appearance or her approach to life says professional anything let alone fighter
What a fucking insult to those who are

Fitzytour

I don't get the issue with the age difference? I can't stand Siobhan but in day to day life, do people really think it is weird for a 30 year and 40 year old to be friends for example? Like even if people are at different stages of their life, I feel it's good to have friends from different backgrounds. People are very close minded.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
And off our intrepid, pioneering solo traveller goes with her new Gucci backpack to fearlessly explore and uncover the many wonders of a little known and unexplored area called Canggu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve lost count now how many designer bags our unmaterialistic Shiv has. 🤦‍♀️
True backpacker life

• Haha
I cant see how she would make a lot from the furnace when there's a lot more reputable coaches out there who put out great content and have excellent apps for a cheaper price per month. I personally think she makes money from trading crypto and stocks. She did mention bitcoin etc in the past and Sinead then mentioned about investing too. I suppose she has to put all those leaving cert points and and degree to some use🤓😆
🤣 not a hope do believe this. If she was making dosh trading she’d have it blasted all over the gram and she’d try to coach people in it IMO. She literally can’t do anything without bragging. They are probably on those platforms/apps where you can invest £5 in things for fun. I’m on them myself. It’s not serious investing. Her money source is definitely secret/dodgy. I agree she doesn’t make lots of € but we aren’t being told the truth as to how she gets her money to live in my opinion.

Doesn’t Sinead hegarty boast she went travelling to Australia with £1000 (insane), that she was surviving on eggs/rice and had to shoplift food like tins of tuna in Australia etc. and had to use her water bottle at the gym to drink water. Then there was another story of an older man she met once who walked into her bar and handed her the brand new iPhone as a random gift etc. Then there’s the group of men who let her live in their home rent free etc and would give her free dinners. this is all stuff she posted online. What else are we not seeing?

She lived in magaluf for 8 years too working in clubs? Now her story is she looked after the DJs? Begs the question why would anyone let her look after famous people? She was boasting of how much she would drink on the job and that she would get fired lots etc. I think she was a waitress for them at best. Maybe more. It’s all fabrication. In my opinion she seems like someone who has a very very dark (and drunk) past. Maybe that’s the thing her and Shiv The Redeemer have in common and why the share accommodation so much (their friendship is definitely very strange in my opinion).

Last edited:
  • Haha

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Has she come on and said again about drying her sweat into her head?

I mean the FIRST time she did it wasnt disgusting enough she has admitted it AGAIN?!

If ever I saw a case of needing to speak to a therapist 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Elliebellie1978

Professional fighter? Continues to do work she feels passionate about? Will block you for your own good? Eats meals with cool people and her non negotiable is freedom? For fucks sake, boil your head you rancid, pretentious cunt.

Imagine going out for breakfast with uncool people it would ruin my day
The horror of eating your cocopops with somebody that isn't an Instahun.
Imagine going out for breakfast with uncool people it would ruin my day

• Haha

Lalalano

Absolute horseshit! She does this every time she’s moving on it’s too much of a coincidence! That poor eyelash girl didn’t get a penny so 🙄 in this day and age all your card transactions can be done through your new iPhone Shiv ughhhh wonder who’s card she’ll beg off

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Why does she always pick the tackiest bags that look like she bought them from a market stall in Malaga?

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
So the OH fitness furnace is changing to ‘the furnace’ and is launching soon. Wow I’m sure this is equally as technical with excel sheets, I’m going to give it a 10/10 anyway before I even try it

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I always find it soooo cringe when these boss babe insta huns/hunks share stuff about how to become a ‘CEO’ and other bullsh*t like it. When they do that saying comes to mind - “Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.”
You don’t see Mark Zuckerberg, the Collison brothers or any actual CEO going on podcasts about how to be successful. They are too busy being…..successful. So you have loads of halfwits listening to the preachings of other halfwits 🤦‍♀️
It's a relentless back slapping echo chamber they live in supported by naive gullible fools who believe everything they see and hear on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Weird when demand is so overwhelmingly high as it is 🤔

Ah I don’t know…. I never defend her but in this case… I don’t think she’s trying to make it about her. Because… it is sort of about her, you, me…us all. It’s not just about Ashling, that’s the point. It’s sadly an endless list of unfortunate innocent women being brutalised through no fault of their own. I do think it’s a genuine attempt to stand in solidarity. I’m giving her this one. Just my opinion, don’t fight with me 🙈😂
See the amazing thing is, we can agree to disagree without hitting the block button! 😀 This is beyond certain people!

I think I find it hard to see anything she does as genuine, particularly based on her past behaviour. I think half the problem is her manner, the way she plonks stories one after the other so clumsily. No self awareness at all.

• Heart

whytho12345

Chatty Member
To be fair that is a tiktok trend where people use the same sound to show themselves going for a walk or whatever and say doing my stupid walk for my stupid mental health, so I wouldn't fault her on that as she's just joining in.

On the topic of her saying she's like a professional athlete or whatever, this makes me think she really is a narcissist. I've had my doubts in the past but she really REALLY didn't like being called out on it. I know she said it was just men but im not a man and plenty of others here aren't, and I thought it was a really awkward thing to say especially since she doesn't have the body of one (not being a dick she looks grand but let's be honest)
She most definitely is a narcissist. I think to be an influencer you sort of have to be. To want that much attention/be that self obsessed. Agree that professional athletes would think that’s hilarious, as you say she looks grand, perfectly normal. By no means an athlete, especially in person. She’s lucky she carries her fat on her bum/legs if she carried it round her middle instead she’d be in serious trouble.

TereseG

She bangs on about the South Africa trip like its a measure of how wealthy she is while in the next breadth saying she sold her car to pay for it.

Surely if she was successful she wouldn't need to sell her only asset to fund a holiday?
And she also forgets to mention that she only paid for the flights……what’s the bets she didn’t have to pay for accommodation as her family covered it to say thanks? She probably broke even….

• Heart