Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road
She is horribly insecure. You can see it when other people catch her when filming, she's constantly fiddling on her phone or looking around seeing who is looking at her. Her yo yo coments about loving your body no matter what/eating in a deficit because she binged etc are clear signs she has serious disordered eating habits. I certainly wouldn't be going to her for any sort of fitness/nutrition advice.

Her world revolves around her- when things go wrong it's because the world hates her basically- not because she has fucked up somehow (bank cards, missed flights, the missing dumbbells/yoga mat, the pcr test fiasco)

She appears very entitled, but goes on like a teenage boy sometimes when in company- making inappropriate 'jokes' or shouting at people while videoing them and it's clear they just want to chill or have a drink in peace. EVERYTHING has to be documented to show she's 'living her best life'. And it's only worse when she's drinking- which is pretty much all the time.

She wouldn't last a week in a part time job never mind a 9-5, she doesn't have the social skills or ability to take instruction or constructive criticism.

The only hint we've had of a 'relationship' she pretty much went full on stalker while trying to appear cool & carefree and ended up making an ass of herself, so I'd say her ego has been hurt irreparably by that and that's why she's so 'anti' relationship, and shits on Sinead & Jack all the time with her nasty jabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean this one is hard to watch at the best of time with her awkwardness and being sucha dick in her own and everyone elses stories but MY GOD - HOW uncomfortable and unhappy is this bird in her own company? I mean you can smell the misery through the stories!
it's actually quite sad isn't it..
the fact the ability to leg it out of the country once the party season is ended was taken away from her she had to sit in her own company and face her demons and it's so transparent and evident she's so unhappy..
another person would make the most of the isolation - or turn the shit situation - good..
how it cant be seen by closer family and friends...
SHE.IS.MISERABLE.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
What happened with Sonny? Did they have a relationship?
No.. she went to one of his seminars in the North. Then there was some pictures of them in Dublin (same weekend). Then she paid for them to go to Ibiza for a night! Lots of pictures #yolo. Think she went to UK once to visit. Next thing me boyyo Sonny is in Australia and loved up with a model! I have far too much time on my hands.. 😁😁😁

• Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Ok everyone all the female massage / sports massage therapists out there you are all not strong enough to be doing your job. Male therapists can only do Deep massages correctly 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Tazzie

Chatty Member
“Stupid” mental health!!! What the hell is she in about… Way to alienate even more people! She’s a marketing genius this one!!

• Heart
Maybe this is a stretch but could the argument not be made that mental health services have really been impacted by covid and that is as much a part of the conversation in this despicable tragedy yesterday. And Siobhan showed zero regard for that when she was doing as she pleased the last two years.

Of course she hasn’t the intelligence to make that connection and understand her behaviour and many others like her has caused damage, and not in the obvious way of simply spreading covid.
That is a stretch. Don't hang that girls murder on other women or covid. Men and male violence are to blame.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
The person who called her the David Brent of influencing was so spot on!!

Doesn’t she ever ask herself “why do I have one of the busiest tattle threads”? Can’t she see what she’s presenting of herself to the world?
I'm going to say it again, it needs a series.

Ricky Gervais or Steve Coogan needs to be pointed in this direction and they should collaborate with @brandambassador.

Her actual content is such a joke and it could be mistaken for a parody account. Influencers are becoming a laughing stock.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mitten41

My god- this one is actually unhinged!!!! How anyone is still watching and believing a word from her mouth is beyond me?!!! She’s actually beyond words at this point- lost bank card my eye. Can’t pay for quarantine so- sure hun! As others have said- no one carts around actual cards these days, esp not “tech savvy” I phone buying Insta huns. Is it an excuse for the poor mail/lash gal?
How does she look herself in the eye?
I am incredulous that she has any customers- who is giving her money?
Like so many questions I can’t cope.
As for the covid gate- I’m not going to comment! A full on rant on stories for losing a card yet not a peep about covid while she had it. I wish anyone considering parting with cash for her could read on here- she is beyond predictable at this stage.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
God it’s so obvious when she’s been reading here isn’t it. She literally responds to stuff said here in her email and “question box”….. I 100% think she asks herself questions on her Samsung using her old insta account etc so she can share links to spanx, etc etc (seriously who would ask her about Nike runners and spanx leggings lol), and so she can adress stuff here. Even addressing how she doesn’t mind that her account isn’t growing twice in the past 24 hours on stories and then in the email too 😂🙈 #triggered

Isitteatime

I LOVE that because her card was “robbed” she can’t pay for hotel quaro but has no problem paying to check in to a hotel in Dublin today like..

ssssssss

This thread has me flip flopping between pure rage at Siobhan (long time mostly lurker) and absolute lols at you lot… emotional rollercoaster! You’re all wasted here with your comedic talents 👏🏼

• Haha

Joe2835

By whatever yardstick one chooses what we've witnessed over the festive period from the ginger whinger is not normal behaviour. It's reckless, irresponsible, immature, damaging and some that is being displayed lack of hygiene, deceit and frankly ludicrous bragging is the hallmark of someone who is probably a deeply troubled individual. However when I am tempted to feel sorry for her I remember the shitty appalling way she behaved re the Covid test, spreading behaviour and the gullible idiots she's exploiting for near on 80 euro a month. At that point my sympathy well runs dry.

• Heart