Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She's up to something losing those cards everytime she has to pay for something due to flying somewhere or moving. Wonder do people offer her money or is it something else. Something not right anyhow.

Reactions: 25

London_Girl

Professional fighter. I take it that will be updated on her bio soon. Saying that, I am still waiting to see if she capable of doing 4 burpees in a row because all her videos strangely stop after 3.

Yes, I am that sad that I count her burpees LOL! Don't get me started on her push ups though for an "athlete/ Sportsperson", hers would make a real athlete shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lollipops23

VIP Member
And she’s off with the drink… getting pissed….this wan has a serious problem. Wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her smelly head on that flight 🤢 gas how she sells nails, skin and hair supplements when they are manky, dirty and fake? 🤯
Long haul flights leave you feeling so grotty, I'd at least want to feel clean at the start!! God imagine paying for business class and being next to her smelly arse :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
And she’s off with the drink… getting pissed….this wan has a serious problem. Wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her smelly head on that flight 🤢 gas how she sells nails, skin and hair supplements when they are manky, dirty and fake? 🤯

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Becca charges big money tho for her service. One of my friends had an online consult with her and was quoted something like €1000 for 8weeks online coaching. I can’t remember but I was AMAZED. She has less clients but way more pricey, for the 1:1 anyway. TBH I’d trust what she has to say much more than I would Siobhan 😂
And yet she couldn't afford a 3 euro croissant when she landed back to galway

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The intuitive eating brigade on Instagram don’t actually realise they are as bad as they are! They aren’t even open to considering that OT has changed some things and are at least trying to improve! I’m not a huge fan of the show but we lack education on health in schools and our TV, it’s the only show Ireland has that encourages group walking and healthy recipes. I don’t agree with a lot of it but they do seem to be changing to show in parts.

back to Shit-vàn.
She’s a single woman with a drink problem who is running from responsibilities! She’s saying she doesn’t want responsibilities but she hasn’t had access to them! We’ve never seen a partner/real job. She claimed to hate the 9-5 and marriage/kids system most people enter into but I often wonder is that because she hasn’t been loved by a partner and she doesn’t know what love means outside of mams rocky road

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
This is random but remember she went vegan for all of a week and a half, told kerrigans to do one 🤣🤣🤣 then went back eating meat at every meal in Bali of all places where animal welfare is a disgrace, now she has to beg pure power meal prep (literally the worst on the market in my opinion) to feed her when she’s home. I’d say she regrets that one 🙈😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Hi Instagram.. just to let you know that I'm completely incapable of functioning as an adult. Just thought I'd let you know so you can all laugh at me.

It cheered my Friday night up no end!!!

• Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
In fairness she did do some good on her trip here. She kept us all entertained 😅

The whole covid debacle has to go down in tattle history.

These "influencers" say they feel sorry for us. I feel sorry for anyone who isn't on tattle.... they are missing out on comedy gold 🤭

Bon voyage Siobh.... 🛫
Bon Voyage for about two months until she's back into Hot Girl Summer mode 😂😂😂.

James Smith is in Oz. What are the chances she will end up there?

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
"I like to leave the tag on so I can casually brag that I have flown recently from XYZ, I'm so jet set I don't have time to take the tag off"

• Haha

Kilty0964

The way she's acted with covid specifically has been such a disgrace (even by her low standards) that I messaged my protein on Instagram. I quite like their stuff and order them a couple of times a year for clothes, vitamins and protein powder. It did my head in that they continued to work with her. This was their response. Not sure how low she has to stoop before they cut ties but I'm completely done with them now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

lunanina

How are her legs so burnt already?! She must not use ANY sunscreen on them. I can’t quite wrap my head around the stupidity of it all – how can anyone take her advice on fitness and health seriously when she won’t do the most basic self care?

KarenK93

That story from the gym was so cringe.. she reminded me of David Brent in The Office, trying to be all funny and cool and glancing at the camera.
YES

I love to imagine what those people she was “giving advice” to would think if she saw her story. Oh, that random sweaty lady who was really awkward and we had to polite giggle at to make her stop talking to us.

• Haha