Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I work for pharma sales, and would never be up front of store etc covering a pharmacy chain, but when we got flu vaccines one winter )pre covid) - the phone lines were not bad but one particular woman every single day rang in booking her entire family, neighbours - the lot. We knew she followed us on social media. We blocked her number from calling & put up on socials we were having an issue with our lines so to be mindful of that if trying to ring. At the time we have 16k followers on the insta biz page and we did a whole 3 stories and a post purely to get the attention of that one woman! I reckon siobhan owes money at times for maybe furnace ‘team’, it support etc and she tells us all the bank issue to try and inadvertently pass a message on!

Reactions: 29

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I'm laughing at the "oh I woke up to a new screen saver " must have been a wild night 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Dominoes incoming in 5..4...3.....

• Haha
ah we got the weekly mention of South Africa….2 weeks after that the world shut down….well not for you Shiv you selfish fucker. Nothing stopped or slowed down for you at any stage

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Hoping I’ve misinterpreted this…. Is she saying she went to the door to do a PCR test (which presumably another human being administered) one minute before the end of her workout, covered in her own stinking sweat and breathing heavily?

• Sick
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Max Verstappen is shaking after being publicly called out by world renowned trainer and health guru

• Haha
Reactions: 28

whytho12345

Chatty Member
So she's spending a few of bucks on new insta ads....View attachment 987236View attachment 987237
Weird when demand is so overwhelmingly high as it is 🤔

Ah I don’t know…. I never defend her but in this case… I don’t think she’s trying to make it about her. Because… it is sort of about her, you, me…us all. It’s not just about Ashling, that’s the point. It’s sadly an endless list of unfortunate innocent women being brutalised through no fault of their own. I do think it’s a genuine attempt to stand in solidarity. I’m giving her this one. Just my opinion, don’t fight with me 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Thread title is sexy as fuck!👏

Subject of said thread not so much🤣

What are those 🙈😳

Siobhan lied
Blame randox for a delayed covid test
Really has covid all along and admitted it
She was really planning to get the flight to Bali if she could
Rented a BMW - had to show the 211
Hovering about
Still planning on going out this weekend
Minging feet
Hands of an 80 year old
Still a twat

did I miss anything?
- Threw herself on a suitably unimpressed legend that is Joe Canning, possibly giving him the Covid
-Went for a walk and had breakfast in a cafe in Sandymount knowing she probably had Covid

• Haha

Noseyone1977

It’s just the gift that keeps giving 🤢
She has to be trolling. The little smirk. I would love to punch her smug face! (i am not normally violent 🙏). Also, she packing up again, off to another soulless airbnb? Could you be bothered in your 30's living like that, out of a suitcase? Its enough for a 2 week holiday but this constant transient lifestyle for no apparent reason. Just stay with your family for the few weeks and relax!!

MellyMayne

Can I remind you that a lot of the followers on this thread have been blocked so those of you who provide screenshots will be rewarded in the afterlife?

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
There was a period there where everything he did, she did to try and capture is attention.

She was like a love sick teenager. Beyond desperate.
Yeh the BJJ is mortifying. He does it so now she does. Lol. Remember the day in London that the need2read guy (can’t remember his name) went to a BJJ class in the morning and met James, got a pic etc. THE NEXT MORNING she changes her whole routine even skipping yoga to attend that class in case she might see him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 whereas every other day she had been going to a later class.

• Haha
  • Wow

W.T.A.F

I work for one of the Irish banks (not aib). Not a hope in hell that transaction would have been flagged to her. Liar liar

I wonder why she wouldn't have paid to enclose the villa if it bothered her so much. I see yer wan Janet has said it is 1500 to fully enclose. Not a huge amount. I don't understand why the tenant would have to pay though either but assume that's how it works over there... Surely would be in best interest of the landlord to have it done

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Who going to stop them putting it in their bio. If some1 questions them, the first reaction is "this person is trolling me " , BLOCK.
No regulation, no accountability
Yet they have the audacity to question the validity of a gossip forum that.
It’s like Siobhan’s speech earlier…. Those people are just “jealous” ya see so she’s doing them a favour for their mental health, will stop them “getting angry for no reason”. 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 This is why I don’t get hate following! UNFOLLOW. looked on war against Instagrammers shes down another 50 followers since yesterday so she’s either blocked 50 “jealous people” or they’ve had the sense to unfollow 👌👌 #getshivto156k

Lollser73

She's just an insufferable horrible cunt.... not one bit sorry for the language, she gives me so much rage 😡

• Haha