Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiInfluenzer

It's from the University of Instahun
I laughed out loud 🤣🤣 but as a psych student I can’t believe the arrogance of these influencers, Shiv included, talking about mindset and behaviour change and cognitive behaviour with no quals. In psych 101 you are taught against doing this or speaking on any subject until you have your post grad.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I just get the impression that SOH was re-sharing in the hope that it would be picked up and get IG engagement.
Apologies if my scepticism has offended, but I feel that way after BLM, Palestine etc stories.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
And surely AIB wouldn't flag some take out food ? That's ALL she buys.

Surely if she didn't buy take out food for 24 hours they would be straight on to her asking it she was ok 😬

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
So living the UK visitors in my local hospital stops tomro, all elective surgeries cancelled. Majority of surgery wards have become covid infected or patients have been close contacts so the wards are closed to non covid patients. 3 staff nurses to 29 patients tonight. One ward normally with 5 nurses on a night have had 3 call in sick for tonight somewhere else. Turning endoscopy into surgical beds that are covid free. Medical patients outlying in surgical beds because covid has ripped through the medical side of the hospital. And I'm sure shiv could probably hear all about that and be like well it's just a mild cold. She is the worst. She has to realise what kind of career has she got. The furnace she can't be bothered to update. The punishment exercise she does won't be happening in 10 years. Imagine if she ever got an injury wtf would she do the weight would pile on her. She can't see that going to get a pcr when she knew she was positive was wrong cos apparently not one person in her life has ever bothered to tell her she is wrong ever.

• Sad
  • Angry

Mitten41

How does she think it’s only men who are triggered aka laughing our arses off about the professional fighter comments?!!

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
I cannot BELIEVE all the travelling she did last summer. Selfish b*#ch. Zero sense of responsibility. She acts like an immature and spoiled 20 year old.
I remember one her reels from when she was younger- she recieved for her birthday flights to America to go to New York. Then she was raging when she found out her parents were taking her siblings as well 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

TereseG

So do we reckon that our boss babe Shiv is (shock horror) renting a room from a 24 year old?!? All this talk of ‘we’, the lack of a proper house tour and her obsession over Miss. HotGirlSummer would make sense.

I wonder will she regret buying the Gucci back pack? Would she not put the money towards the rent for her own place……

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She has zero empathy and that I think is her worst characteristic, one shit screenshot about the girl, didn't link the story no rage about it, she goes on and on when she gets unwanted attention out running BUT one story about this
Knew she’d find a way to make it about herself, and it makes me sick to my stomach. Fuck off Siobhan.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
She never rents cars the donkey.

It's incredible, she's like your wan from the Truman show. I actually read her posts in that voice.

Being an actor in some kind of distorted reality. And in her mind she is the star.

Reactions: 29
Here she goes jumping on the operation transformation bandwagon again in the hopes of driving engagement, she hasn't an original thought in her head.

Yes, if you apply the 5-10% to people of a healthy weight it sounds like a huge amount... If a person weighs 10 stone you're asking them to lose half a stone, or just less than a pound a week over the next 2 months. A person 20 stone could surely be safely permitted to drop 2 pounds a week?

I can't imagine someones menstrual cycle (another influencer hot topic) would be affected by such changes. Good of her to explain the concept of correlation to us plebs though, really putting that actuary course to use.
She’s some balls for a “PT” that did an online PT and nutrition course though doesn’t she?! By taking a pop at OT she’s essentially taking on a qualified PT, a qualified dietician and nutritionist, a GP and a qualified psychologist. I’m baffled at the detail she gives about the show yet she’s openly admitted to never seeing the show. has she gotten all her information from social media? Maybe watch the show and form your own opinion Siobhan. She’s always regurgitating other peoples opinions, it drives me mad.

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Ok everyone all the female massage / sports massage therapists out there you are all not strong enough to be doing your job. Male therapists can only do Deep massages correctly 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Well see they’re only not strong enough for shiv I’m sure because she’s so unusually muscular & strong ya see 🤣 she was sure to explain that to us, she had ur man worn out. In all his training he’s never massaged a professional athlete before so 😏🤣

And we are jealous of her getting a massage.. like we can’t get massages too if we wanted ..
Massages don’t exist in Ireland duh

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I still don't understand how this one thinks she lives differently.

She may live in a different place but she is still a slave to her lifestyle.
Take her out of her environment and she can't cope.
Doesn't eat properly, drinks all the time, is erratic with her exercise. Moaning about the dark mornings.

Surely someone who is a seasoned traveller and "lives differently" can adapt to her environment?

She might not be on the swords express but she is living no different to anyone else who does a traditional 9 to 5
Not only that - but she’s also stuck in some kind of bubble where she didn’t get the memo that so much of what she says & does is completely irrelevant, like when she goes on about her LC results, kids, being single etc. She’s more to be pitied than anything else at this stage. For someone who trains as much as she does, she’s not very fit - but you can’t outtrain a bad diet or lifestyle….. she missed that memo too! She’s just an unremarkable woman who thinks she’s more than she is.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
She saw James Smith eat an almond croissant once
The almond croissant thing kills me 🙈 it’s so so obvious and embarrassing. Never in her life had she mentioned one before then the day after he posts one she’s all over it. Can’t cope with it 🙈 I’d be highly surprised if he even watches her stories, maybe it’s more she wants to be like him rather than get his attention. He BUYS a Porsche, she RENTS a year old basic model bmw 3 series, he runs sell out tours and writes 3 best sellers, she sells an off the shelf hypertrophy program ….same same 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

uninfluenced89

I’m sorry, but she has to be handing out her card details! OR making this up as she goes along
I have a 9-5 Office Job, (clearly not living differently)and easily travel more than her and I’ve never lost a card or had bank cards stolen, what on earth is she doing.