Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
100% picked because there's pizza on that menu.

on a side note, the more she shows her hands the more I'm tempted to never step foot in the sun again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

caramelsq

VIP Member
South Africa, the present she got for her family. The present she constantly talks about and reminds everyone that she paid for it. Do you know what, don’t bother doing it so Siobhan, the whole point of a present is the gifting of it, don’t keep banging on about how much you spent. People do not want that. You have taken a lot of the good out of it. Seriously. Do her family follow her I wonder, coz as painful as it is to watch her, I couldn’t imagine how they feel!

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Who's the we ? And would you drink bottle water there ? So she forgot water for her 4 litre a day she says she drinks. More like 4 litres of alcohol.
Fancy a PT and professional athlete (and adult) saying they are looking forward to a hangover free weekend like it's such a rare mystical unicorn and so rarely happens that you're looking forward to it and feel the need to tell your potential customers that too. Yikes.

whytho12345

Chatty Member
100% that’s a freshly filled face possibly profhilio, she is not naturally this fresh at all
To be clear Iv no issues with anyone having anything done. But I find it so inauthentic when influencers show every detail of their life down to what they’ve had for lunch…. but leave out the trip to get fillers/Botox etc.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Did she really just say she cannot spare more than 40 mins total on reading and yoga because she is too busy? Doing what? She is a lazy grifter- I cannot believe she has anyone following her thats not doing it for laughs.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
The post about being ‘home’ for Christmas, is she OK, I mean honestly? It’s all very odd, Siobhan honey you were not home at all! Stayed in air b&b’s by yourself and barely saw ur family ,

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘People have been asking me what vitamins to take’….what is wrong with people that they have to ask someone with no knowledge whatsoever about taking vitamins apart from the fact that she has a discount code and works for my protein

• Haha

Noseyone1977

Why does she accept the quarantine for Indonesia, and actually suggesting for ppl not to wait for it to be reduced.
But yet when she travels to Ireland, she does not even limit her movement and parties like she a staffer at 10 Downing St.
Do she have no respect for her own Country?
I think she likes the quarantine as its like going to rehab for her. Not being smart but there is no temptation to drink, access to food choces is somewhat limited, she has an excuse to do her million laps of the room and she can be fully self absorbed for the whole time and read her precious books without anyone calling her selfish etc. Its perfect for her. She will come out of this quarantine sober and lean. And then she will go straight back to her old ways of boozing and eating shite. Very predictable Siobh.

smurphette

VIP Member
Ok everyone all the female massage / sports massage therapists out there you are all not strong enough to be doing your job. Male therapists can only do Deep massages correctly 🤬🤬🤬🤬
SO ridiculous. Some of the most effective massages I've had were from tiny women! Like knot ninjas. It's not to do with size, it's how you use angles etc anyway. Someone trying to brute force it will just wreck themselves as well as the client. Also, now that I'm older and wiser, just going for something agonising is often counterproductive because you're just tensing up because of the pain. A *really* good massage gets the balance right between some discomfort and loosening you out.

Also, btw Siobh: DOMS is thought to be from microtears in the muscles, which explains why eccentric contraction tends to give you a worse dose (e.g. running downhill). Can't see how massage would make any difference at all, but sounds like you'll be sore tomorrow! That's called bruising though.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Of course it's race specific training Shiv you patronizing fool.

What's he going to be at, bulking up is it adding additional weight, or maybe some BJJ risking injury?? Maybe he should eat pizza every night and do guilty steps in the morning to work it off but know that would take away from the many commercial and training obligations of a REAL PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE.

Feckin dose of shite just fuck off Shiv, you know nothing.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
The absolute state of them all watching UFC like they are at an audience with the pope.

And ‘stationary shopping’??? Unless she stood still in a shop and didn’t move, I presume our leaving cert genius meant ‘stationery’ shopping.

Don’t even get me started on the sight of her orange tongue coming at me first thing this morning. There should be a TW with it 🤢

Attachments

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
At the end you fill in the survey that shes always sharing on her stories - in mine i was honest and said you need more personal touches to the program, i was a beginner and i needed guidance. She sent me a zoom link and i hopped on with her and she spent about 15 mins defending herself and the program. When i said i didnt see results she said i obvs wasnt tracking my calories properly.

Anyway dont recommend, spend your money on a nutritionist or PT in the gym if you really wanted to learn

Thanks for taking the time to fill us in !

And this like, this right here. This is why the woman is a narcissist and will never be happy.

Instead of taking on board constructive feedback that the op was kind enough to give she just defends herself.

This is why I will never feel sorry for her. Ever.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
I actually can't deal. Her card has been stolen or she just mislaid it and someone picked it up. Ohhhhhh myyyy what a terrible thing to happen to such a lovely honest person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Does anyone ever wonder is she a high class prostitute. Just cause she's over in Ireland and never seems in any need for money yet stays in hotels and air bnbs when she does come home.
No. As soon as I read ‘high class’ it had to be a no. Buuuuuuut someone is bankrolling her.

• Haha

Sparklelife2304

Loving the thread title @Sparklelife2304. From great redeeming, comes great responsibility. Or lack there of, in Shivvy’s case.
We got there together babe!

So tattlers, we can buy a 7ft replica of Christ the Redeemer for £389 plus VAT.. I was thinking we could donate it to the village of Canggu to be displayed in their civic space? Gofundme anyone??

Attachments

• Haha