Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Classgamer

Chatty Member
Not going wash your hair till you get to the Quarantine Hotel after going to a sweaty gym class, vile human being 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Princess Baskin

I think everyone is getting very hung up on the "she's renting a shit BMW" thing.
She owns next to nothing and pisses money up a wall renting. She even tops up a mobile ffs.
There is nothing pretentious or weathly about someoone who lives like this.

• Haha

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She actually thinks people are jealous of her?? Deluded 🤣🤣🤣 People feel sorry for her more like. I wouldn't want her vaccuous sad existence for anything. 🙄 Shes so unlikeable 🤣🤣 Love to know what proportion of her follows are hate follows.

• Haha

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Fresh Bitch of Con-Air

Now this is a story all about how,
Shivs plans got twisted upside down,
And I’d like to take a minute so just sit right there,
I’ll tell tattle how she became a lying cunt with red hair.

In busy Swords she was born and raised,
9-5 was how she spent most of her days,
Flying home for Christmas for drink with the fam,
But in an air B&B in case she had some wham bam!

When a popular virus was up to no good,
Started getting infectious in the neighbourhood,
One positive antigen and Shiv got scared,
She said ‘I can’t fly home to Bali I’m just not going to declare!’

She whistled for a free Beamer and when it came near,
She thought for a second - ‘maybe Randox will be clear’,
I’ll pack my bag , get ready and I’ll plan to fly,
And if I come back Pozzy then to Twitter I’ll cry.

She, pulled, up to an Air B&B , several hours later,
She yelled to Raisin ‘quick fly home, smell me later’
If anything she would act as if she was clear,
She thought ‘just forget it, I’ll bend twitters ear!’

This ends the tale of all about how,
We now know all about the covid positive ghoul,
She tried her best to test neg, in a Beamer she begged,
She’s even made herself look worse than Sinead Heg!

The Fresh Bitch of Con-Air
Fuck! They get better every time! You are so talented!

• Heart

mrsbinfield

She really fucking exceeded my expectations on this trip home, I knew it would be vomit inducing embarrassment but Jesus she’s been spectacular

• Haha
She doesn't run her insta as a business account, she runs it like an early 20s college student who lives for the sesh and country hops like no-one's business. Despite the fact that this is the single place where she could capture and sell to a big audience and build her brand.
That email says it all, instead of making a smart business decision and targeting a big market of January resolutioners, she decided to get pissed with her family which invariably would give her Covid which she would then lie about before bouncing back in the NY with a "I don't even care about the January market anyway". That whole email is just an attempt to try to justify her own laziness, she's got zero business acumen and zero drive.

Grand, "live differently" but what are you selling, exactly? So you've quit the 9-5 conventional life to set up your own business, what exactly do you do, if you're admitting to working about 2 hours a day and have taken a month "off" from promoting The Furnace (the busiest month in the fitness business), do no selling or brand building on insta, and now are off back to Bali for an extended p1ss up.

I think she's got a serious case of Peter Pan syndrome, prancing around with people 10 years younger than her, and she has no idea how lonely and strapped for cash she's going to be in a few years when the insta has well and truly fizzled out, the Furnace is obsolete, her brand is outdated and she's got no career to fall back on, no assets and no meaningful relationships. She needs a therapist, life coach and/or business coach.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Does this one think she is in Paris or somewhere.... there was no where to sit down and eat my almond croissant hahahha give it a rest 😅

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I absolutely hate her. Making it all about her for 'content' 😠

There is no low she will stoop to make it about her. Everyone in Ireland and abroad are sharing posts but I have not come across one single one where they posted videos of the imagined content cat calling that basically never happened.

From spreading covid to trying to scam her way back to Bali while still positive, and now using the horrendous murder of this beautiful young soul all about herself.

She's a fucking cunt bastard.

She goes from this to iv got jet lag cause I'm woman of the world within minutes. Not even a couple of hours break for respect before posting about herself yet again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Could Samsung Shiv tell Apple Shiv that no one is trying to ruin her life, she's doing an almighty job of that herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

lessofthat

Lads who spends that much on Botox, extensions etc and then goes around with foundation lips like it’s the noughties. 🤮

someone who dries the sweat into their hair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
That’s only Winnie, don’t forget she ‘adopted’ 2 puppies a few weeks pre covid too & then returned them and downgraded the adoption to ‘fostering’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Haha you're absolutely right. Maybe they actually do their due dillegence on who they get to promote their products.

Trying to get herself a Collab with Primark now.
Sad state of affairs 3 young ones piling into a pretend chat to try to get some free 1 euro primark thongs.

From the same crowd that only fly first class (or so they'd have us believe)

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, I love to have a drink when travelling with work but to say TO DRINK AS MUCH AS I CAN!!????? 😳😳😳😳😳 she has serious issues

• Heart
Throw away, just like her cutlery. Cba to wash them.
I will never forget that time she was on prep and came on to share a tip with use mere mortals to use disposable cutlery and plates to save time. It was like she was teaching man how to start fire. She thought she was an absolute genius and got lynched for creating so much unnecessary waste. She’s a complete lazy gobshite. Cooking for yourself and cleaning up after yourself are a basic life skill.

• Angry
  • Haha