Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of them not being able to cook a proper meal instead of eating that gifted crap tampax

Reactions: 4
God her boobs, jesus lying down is not a good look. Like they are just stuck on. I have thought of getting it done to fix my lopsided big sis small sis situation but I just couldn't look at myself if they were a valley apart.

Reactions: 2
This!! I 2nd the Kid thing, I don't want them either, can be as annoying as hell. But I am engaged and always wanted that special connection with someone, i mean, it's natural? Also.... Sex? Does she not want/need, hello??😂

Brilliant!!😂😂

She does doesn't she!!?
She’s not 31 !
This!! I 2nd the Kid thing, I don't want them either, can be as annoying as hell. But I am engaged and always wanted that special connection with someone, i mean, it's natural? Also.... Sex? Does she not want/need, hello??😂

Brilliant!!😂😂

She does doesn't she!!?
she looks more late 30s
Absolute state of them not being able to cook a proper meal instead of eating that gifted crap tampax
Where are they now??

Reactions: 1
Honestly, they go on about empowering women and being feminist activists and not needing a man and being independent etc. Can’t even cook for themselves but rely on local restaurants and a meal prep company to sustain them. More than pathetic.

• Haha
SOH has a Insta page for picts of food she gets when she is in bali 😂😂 because she wouldn't have a clue in a million years how to make any of the meals she snaps picts of.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats an unbelievable apartment they have. I would say 4 grand for the month easy. This is something that bugs me. Both Siobhan and Sinead have previously stated that "money is not everything" as if they are getting by on the scrapings of tin. This year alone Siobhan was able to fly 6people for a 2 week holiday in South Africa, drop 5k on a first class flight home, rent a beautiful villa in Balipay for 3 months probably extortionate rent in Dublin and eat out at least once a day. I wish she would stop advising people that the key to happiness is to reduce expenditure. Its not that simple. Just admit you live a very, very comfortable life on what is more than likely a well above average income. And btw I dont begrudge her the income she has developed a brand and a business so power to her for that.

Reactions: 21
Thats an unbelievable apartment they have. I would say 4 grand for the month easy. This is something that bugs me. Both Siobhan and Sinead have previously stated that "money is not everything" as if they are getting by on the scrapings of tin. This year alone Siobhan was able to fly 6people for a 2 week holiday in South Africa, drop 5k on a first class flight home, rent a beautiful villa in Balipay for 3 months probably extortionate rent in Dublin and eat out at least once a day. I wish she would stop advising people that the key to happiness is to reduce expenditure. Its not that simple. Just admit you live a very, very comfortable life on what is more than likely a well above average income. And btw I dont begrudge her the income she has developed a brand and a business so power to her for that.
Where does the money come from though on a serious note??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise Cooney talked about it yesterday. She’s sponsored by all those brands. She didn’t name them but linked people to stephmylife who spoke in detail about it. Siobhan and co could easily do it but they live off of exploiting other people. The reason they love living in Thailand and Bali is because they exploit the local, cheap labour for their food, nails, hair and apartments and pay for it easily with their western money from exploiting vulnerable women who want to lose weight. They all wear cheap, disposable clothing and claim to love nature and the world. They’ve got fucked up morals
Anyone know who Louise Cooneys new fella is???Its obvious all the freebie hotel stays shes on now is with a man!!

Reactions: 8
Where does the money come from though on a serious note??
Her furnace program is 79euro per month. 100 people per month for the year equates to 94,800 euro of income annually for that program alone. Plus affliate links and sponsorship and appearance monies.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her furnace program is 79euro per month. 100 people per month for the year equates to 94,800 euro of income annually for that program alone. Plus affliate links and sponsorship and appearance monies.
Plus all the freebies she gets (And begs for), means she isn’t forking out for regular stuff that the rest of us are.

Reactions: 5
But like what Tax does she pay if she's not in Ireland, is she a Tax Exile like?

I just found the apartment (or one very similar) on Airbnb. A month costs £4,515 sterling.

Sinead joked that they couldn’t afford it...but her face said that she wasn’t actually joking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But like what Tax does she pay if she's not in Ireland, is she a Tax Exile like?
I think her companies are tax resident here so she would pay corporation tax at 12.5 percent on the earnings if they are put through the company. Personally she may be claiming non residency as she isnt in the state for more than 180days of the year. But wouldnt know for sure unless I saw her tax return 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.