Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone see Beccas reply to the guy who asked her does she have Snapchat 😱 overreaction much!

Reactions: 3
She's 100% gearing up to head to Portugal, eyelashes done, skin being helped out..
May she stay over there, the dose.

Reactions: 3
anyone see Beccas reply to the guy who asked her does she have Snapchat 😱 overreaction much!
Thought it was very ott too & so rude..the poor fella like belittling him like that was lousy & sharing online..disappointed in her

Reactions: 4
SOH thinking she is funny responding to that question telling her you needed food to get a drink....and then posting all the bars that are serving drinks without food by the sounds of it!

Horny heg in the background shouting dick, she’s gunna be the new Dublin bike 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there could be a rapid delete of those stories tomorrow morning...the drink is making her cheeky.

Reactions: 8
I think there could be a rapid delete of those stories tomorrow morning...the drink is making her cheeky.
Was thinking the exact same thing. There’ll be a dirty delete once she sobers up. Embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way they are carrying on tonight is an absolute disgrace. Shame on them, who do they think they are impressing out drinking and dancing? And shame on the pubs who are clearly not abiding by the guidelines. They should be shut down

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She'll be the very one crying about not being able to go back to Bali when we move back a phase 🙄

Aaaaand I doubt she's carrying around a plate of nachos with her on the dancefloor in Bad Bob's..

I need to stop hate watching her, she absolutely infuriates me. Cue the hangover tomorrow, crying about all the calories she had yesterday, then ordering a huge dominos, moaning more about calories...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha few tequilas and they show the real true colours, 2 mouth pieces with a drink!!

Got to love being up at a silly time to see the snaps before folk delete stuff in the morning, 2 late tejyve been watched

Reactions: 7
The way they are carrying on tonight is an absolute disgrace. Shame on them, who do they think they are impressing out drinking and dancing? And shame on the pubs who are clearly not abiding by the guidelines. They should be shut down
2 dimwits haven't even the sense not to video it and post it 🙄 jesus wept for the lack of common sense. No doubt when she is inevitably confronted about it there will be some excuse.

Reactions: 9
That latest story on Sinead’s post... the bouncer coming over to sit them down. Embarrassing.

(I’ve kept receipts, don’t worry)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are actual disgraces after last night. How stupid do you have to be to put up stories of yourself like that. Good to know that neither of them care about this pandemic at all 🙄

Reactions: 9
Showing her true colours .. disgrace

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.