Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will block and delete. Same as always!
You would think given her Mum is in the vulnerable category she would be more considerate, imagine mixing with all those randoms and then no doubt seeing her Mam over the weekend 😳

Utter selfishness - hopefully it doesn’t come to their door! We lost a few people in the 50/60 age group in my home community and the devastation have rippled through so many families and with all the restrictions the community couldn’t even help them in their grief in the normal way! It’s actually been heartbreaking to watch from afar.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not in any way condoning their behaviour however do they realise they don’t have to put it all online. They could have had their night out and nobody would need to know.

It says so much about them that they don’t give a tit about the rules and flaunting their behaviour over the internet. This virus has devastated so many families and the economy, personally I am really concerned about a second wave and this lot (and other influencers) are clearly showing they don’t care.

Their selfishness is horrifying and to think they are influencing others with their behaviour is concerning.

Reactions: 18
I am not in any way condoning their behaviour however do they realise they don’t have to put it all online. They could have had their night out and nobody would need to know.

It says so much about them that they don’t give a tit about the rules and flaunting their behaviour over the internet. This virus has devastated so many families and the economy, personally I am really concerned about a second wave and this lot (and other influencers) are clearly showing they don’t care.

Their selfishness is horrifying and to think they are influencing others with their behaviour is concerning.
I think along these lines, why show it? An ounce of common sense would tell you there is gonna be a backlash, just head out and put the phone down dor once!!!
*not condoning breaching the rules, but feck it, if youre gonna do it, dont get caught!!

Reactions: 11
I am disgusted by their behaviour and whats worse is they probably dont think they done any wrong. My parents and a lot of my family are in the over 70s category and they done everything that was asked of them during lockdown. It is so embaressing now that it is my age group that are going to bring us back to square one. Looking good on instagram is all that is important to these girls and simply nothing else matters. I am furious with people and pubs that are breaking the rules as they are probably going to bring us back an entire phase

Reactions: 10
Wow what an absolute Asshole? Does she think she's immune to Covid herself like, to think she can just head out like that? I'm still not heading to the Gym yet just to see does anything change since they've been open? I've gotten my hair done like 10 days ago and had my first meal out yesterday with 1 friend. I give a number of days in between at home, in isolation really , in case any symptoms arise. And these broads constantly floating around! They are truely in their own bubble?

On another note, so Siobhan preaches constantly about a Calorie Deficit but yet never, like never explains why once ur fat loss phase has reached it's goal that you should come out of the Deficit and either come back to maintainance cals or a slight surplus to build. She always goes from a calorie deficit to eating like a tool and never seems to think she could do with a Reverse diet to stop gaining weight? She seems to think she has the metabolism of an Olympic athlete and her metabolism hasn't adapted to her constant jumping into Calorie deficits? How is she a Fitness expert?

Reactions: 17
I hope she doesn’t go back to Bali. Bali is a 3rd world country, an island, and just not well equipped as developed countries to cope with COVID in their hospital system. I would hate to think of these 2 cretins flying back there after doing whatever they have wanted in Ireland and posing a risk to the beautiful and humble Balinese people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is she a Fitness expert?
She did a quick PT course and underlines some books. Regurgitates info without understanding it, pays for people to make her courses and just copies whatever James smith says.

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn’t go back to Bali. Bali is a 3rd world country, an island, and just not well equipped as developing countries to cope with COVID in their hospital system. I would hate to think of these 2 cretins flying back there after doing whatever they have wanted in Ireland and posing a risk to the beautiful and humble Balinese people
It's just crazy and typical really of anyone from the West that they've the God given right to just go and live in Bali and carry on with their First world lives and problems with no real look at what's really going on at that side of the world!?

Reactions: 5
It's just crazy and typical really of anyone from the West that they've the God given right to just go and live in Bali and carry on with their First world lives and problems with no real look at what's really going on at that side of the world!?
She also makes out that she bought/built that villa which isn’t true. As a non Indonesian, you can only take out long leases.
As much as I love Bali, it is not the place to be during a global pandemic.

Delighted Paul from WMC called the 2 of them out about their behaviour last night. No doubt we won’t hear a peep from them today. Still can’t understand how she is a PT coach & doesnt prep or cook her own meals. But prefers to eat that microwave crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Delighted he called her out. I see both her and Siobhan have deleted the stories from the pub. Idiots. As if we all don't have the evidence.

• Heart
Looks like I'm blocked 😭 Oh well, if she blocks all her followers who took issue with what she did last night she won't have too many left. She can stick her tampax meals up her arse 👆
I’d say it’s because you are on here too - they are both holier than thou - don’t agree with people coming on here and expressing an opinion (Use the old “if you don’t like it, don’t follow”) but seem to spend plenty of time on here reading the threads themselves!

Reactions: 3
Interesting, I only started following her yesterday, never interacted with her once and I am also now blocked lol!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.