Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot anyone tell me why she always does that thing where she puts her hand under neath her chin ??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bali is literally the biggest disappointment of a trip I’ve ever been on. It’s a beautiful place but everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the Canggu/Ubud/Uluwatu areas is either an influencer or trying to become one. I’ve never seen so many people with their faces in their phones in my life. At least the rougher, less instagrammable Kuta is full of people actually having fun and not just pretending to for the gram. It’s the perfect place for her, Becca and Sinead. 10/10 do not recommend.

Reactions: 10
Cannot anyone tell me why she always does that thing where she puts her hand under neath her chin ??
She started doing that last year when she was hanging out with Felicity in Bali, because Felicity used to do it ALL of the time. A lot of influencers do it. However, Siobhán clearly never got the memo to stop doing it because it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Bali is literally the biggest disappointment of a trip I’ve ever been on. It’s a beautiful place but everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the Canggu/Ubud/Uluwatu areas is either an influencer or trying to become one. I’ve never seen so many people with their faces in their phones in my life. At least the rougher, less instagrammable Kuta is full of people actually having fun and not just pretending to for the gram. It’s the perfect place for her, Becca and Sinead. 10/10 do not recommend.
When your life lacks meaning and is shallow and you have to keep reaffirming that you’re “living differently” it’s the perfect place for them all.

Qualified PT doesn’t know how her measurements are down 🤯 you haven’t lifted weights in months .. your not eating out 2-3 times a day like you were in Bali ... now where’s my book deal ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any one see Stephmylife posts about the boohoo wage revelations? Boohoo own NastyGal & PLT. What is the odds that SOH and all those swipe up influencers shared her story and cease supporting these brands? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Any one see Stephmylife posts about the boohoo wage revelations? Boohoo own NastyGal & PLT. What is the odds that SOH and all those swipe up influencers shared her story and cease supporting these brands? 🙄
It used to annoy me so much how Siobhan would be shouting about veganism and saving the planet on one hand, but promoting PLT in the next story. I like Stephmylife a lot I can’t believe she’s friends with the “living differently” lot.

Don’t be put off Bali by the likes of Siobhan.
Sorry you had a bad experience. I’ve spent a lot of time there over the years, long before any of the insta Huns discovered it. I personally have a feeling she will be trying to get out of her lease on that villa.
Apparently Indonesia is the 3rd biggest epicentre of the coronavirus now, I wouldn’t be travelling back to Bali in a hurry

It used to annoy me so much how Siobhan would be shouting about veganism and saving the planet on one hand, but promoting PLT in the next story. I like Stephmylife a lot I can’t believe she’s friends with the “living differently” lot.
I like Steph a lot also. I would never put her with that gang of nobodies.

Just seen on sineads story that Siobhan is going back to Bali in September 😱 the borders are open!
I swear, I'd actually laugh if there was a sudden surge again, which there could be and she's bolting home again, all fearful!!! Muppet!

Qualified PT doesn’t know how her measurements are down 🤯 you haven’t lifted weights in months .. your not eating out 2-3 times a day like you were in Bali ... now where’s my book deal ...
Soooooooooo ssoooooo annoying!!!!

Don’t be put off Bali by the likes of Siobhan.
Sorry you had a bad experience. I’ve spent a lot of time there over the years, long before any of the insta Huns discovered it. I personally have a feeling she will be trying to get out of her lease on that villa.
Apparently Indonesia is the 3rd biggest epicentre of the coronavirus now, I wouldn’t be travelling back to Bali in a hurry
I know! But this is someone that doesnt ever watch the News basically!!? She will ignore that.

I know! But this is someone that doesnt ever watch the News basically!!? She will ignore that
This was the same one who was crying all over her stories about being scared and wanting to leave Bali because she didn’t feel safe when it all kicked off 🙄

Emmmm if she’s not going to have kids will she not need a lump sum to fund her care or place in a retirement home when she’s elderly. 🙄🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
This was the same one who was crying all over her stories about being scared and wanting to leave Bali because she didn’t feel safe when it all kicked off 🙄

Emmmm if she’s not going to have kids will she not need a lump sum to fund her care or place in a retirement home when she’s elderly. 🙄🙈
Originally she said she doesn’t want kids because she doesn’t like them. She said some other things I can’t remember but she got backlash for it.

She then said she doesn’t want kids because she’s an eco warrior and they’re so bad for the environment. This is when she was vegan for a few hours but told everyone she had been for weeks even tho we could see her pepperoni pizzas and steak dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine not liking kids 🥴 I'd feel awkward if my child was in her company after that statement.

She acts like one, im surprised she doesn't love them

• Haha
Imagine not liking kids 🥴 I'd feel awkward if my child was in her company after that statement.

She acts like one, im surprised she doesn't love them
She probably doesn’t like them because they show how she’s actually more of a child than they are

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like each to their own about wanting kids. If she truly doesn't fair enough better not to have kids just for the sake of a societal pressure. But I wonder would she not like to have a bf. I think this is one reason she hangs out with younger people because she has the same attitude of people in there 20s not wanting to settle down, want to travel and not have responsibilities in conventional terms. Unlike I'm sure her Irish friends in there 30s. She once said her family asked if she was a lesbian. I don't think she is but I just think no man can stick her long term. The older you get the harder it is to share ur life with a partner cos u get stuck in ur own ways. And I think she protests too much about the lad thing I think she would love a guy really.

I don’t believe her for one second that she doesn’t like kids or want to be married/settle down. I’d say if James Smith or someone asked her to tomorrow she would. She protests about loving the single life waaaay too much for it to be genuine.

Like each to their own about wanting kids. If she truly doesn't fair enough better not to have kids just for the sake of a societal pressure. But I wonder would she not like to have a bf. I think this is one reason she hangs out with younger people because she has the same attitude of people in there 20s not wanting to settle down, want to travel and not have responsibilities in conventional terms. Unlike I'm sure her Irish friends in there 30s. She once said her family asked if she was a lesbian. I don't think she is but I just think no man can stick her long term. The older you get the harder it is to share ur life with a partner cos u get stuck in ur own ways. And I think she protests too much about the lad thing I think she would love a guy really.
Agree with all of that. I think most decent genuine guys are really turned off by the whole influencer thing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So you had kids so they will look after you later in life? I wouldn't bank on that. Not having kids is a very personal choice and not everyone wants kids.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.