Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she is gay. I can’t imagine she’s met many/has many lesbian friends and therefore hasn’t actually had an opportunity to explore it, but if she’s not bi at least I’d be surprised.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, i think shes happy enough single. She has a handy enough life, does what she wants when she wants - its definitely not agreeable to serious relationships. I think shes mad after James Smith, but wouldnt settle down with a lad unless he lived some way that allowed for 'living differently'.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, i think shes happy enough single. She has a handy enough life, does what she wants when she wants - its definitely not agreeable to serious relationships. I think shes mad after James Smith, but wouldnt settle down with a lad unless he lived some way that allowed for 'living differently'.
I also think she’s just happy the way she is. While she does some questionable things that I find irritating, it’s her choice to be single and childless. More power to her to not bow down to societal pressure. If a male influencer was vocal about the same topics, he would be praised to the hilt and we more than likely wouldn’t be having a similar discussion about him.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she does want kids, but I’d say she’d love a casual bf. She’d never show it because it would contradict what she says, even though she contradicts herself daily. I’d say she doesn’t is not because she “doesn’t stay in the same country for long” (🤢) but because non of her ilk can stick eachother for a long period of time. All those fitness influencers are so narcissistic and full of themselves, only interested in what they have to say and follower counts. They’re carbon copies of eachothe. That’s why they all move around from one place to another and only ever cross eachother for a couple of weeks at a time and no one else or no one “normal”. It’s why when lock down happened globally they all pegged it home or somewhere alone, they couldn’t stick it together. If they all had to hang around eachother for a full year they’d block each other. Imagine listening to their self righteous “look at me, I’m so unique” drivel and competing over who got the most views or which is the best protein shake...they would soon realise how shallow and fleeting their “insta friendships” are. Siobhan lived alone in Ireland before her bali awakening, she doesn’t even stay with her family when she is home, she didn’t last long at leanne’s, she lives alone in Bali, even now sinead heg is gone every few days. None of them can stand to be around others and share the “spotlight” or even a conversation let alone be a normal, empathetic friend. If you can’t have a personality offline or mimicked from other influencers and share every facet of who you think you are online, then you can’t develop meaningful relationships in real life.

Look at sinead, she “read” some anecdotal books, underlined half of them, threw them into a badly written pamphlet and considers herself an expert. No qualifications but reeling off the advice to her followers daily, despite herself being a hot mess. That’s how superficial and shallow they all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like each to their own about wanting kids. If she truly doesn't fair enough better not to have kids just for the sake of a societal pressure. But I wonder would she not like to have a bf. I think this is one reason she hangs out with younger people because she has the same attitude of people in there 20s not wanting to settle down, want to travel and not have responsibilities in conventional terms. Unlike I'm sure her Irish friends in there 30s. She once said her family asked if she was a lesbian. I don't think she is but I just think no man can stick her long term. The older you get the harder it is to share ur life with a partner cos u get stuck in ur own ways. And I think she protests too much about the lad thing I think she would love a guy really.
This!! I 2nd the Kid thing, I don't want them either, can be as annoying as hell. But I am engaged and always wanted that special connection with someone, i mean, it's natural? Also.... Sex? Does she not want/need, hello??😂

Brilliant!!😂😂

Can I just mention... how the f is she only 31?! She looks closer to 40 🙈
She does doesn't she!!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So you had kids so they will look after you later in life? I wouldn't bank on that. Not having kids is a very personal choice and not everyone wants kids.
I don’t have kids and not sure if I will 😂 but I am sensible enough to know I’ll likely need a lump sum later in life to possibly fund my place in a retirement home/aged care.

Reactions: 2
I don’t have kids and not sure if I will 😂 but I am sensible enough to know I’ll likely need a lump sum later in life to possibly fund my place in a retirement home/aged care.
ok sorry took you up wrong there, good call on the lump sum :)

Reactions: 1
Any one see Stephmylife posts about the boohoo wage revelations? Boohoo own NastyGal & PLT. What is the odds that SOH and all those swipe up influencers shared her story and cease supporting these brands? 🙄
I’m pretty sure they can’t because they’re under contract. Guarantee they’ll still post swipe ups 😂

I’m pretty sure they can’t because they’re under contract. Guarantee they’ll still post swipe ups 😂
Louise Cooney talked about it yesterday. She’s sponsored by all those brands. She didn’t name them but linked people to stephmylife who spoke in detail about it. Siobhan and co could easily do it but they live off of exploiting other people. The reason they love living in Thailand and Bali is because they exploit the local, cheap labour for their food, nails, hair and apartments and pay for it easily with their western money from exploiting vulnerable women who want to lose weight. They all wear cheap, disposable clothing and claim to love nature and the world. They’ve got fucked up morals

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All im gonna say is - each to their own. But if she doesn't wanna be with someone, or have kids she's gonna have a very lonely life. And not only that....shes earning duck all to be able to fund care for herself in the future. How's she gonna pay to live in Bali when she's 60?? With no income...even though I can still see her flogging MP gym clothes then

Bali is literally the biggest disappointment of a trip I’ve ever been on. It’s a beautiful place but everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the Canggu/Ubud/Uluwatu areas is either an influencer or trying to become one. I’ve never seen so many people with their faces in their phones in my life. At least the rougher, less instagrammable Kuta is full of people actually having fun and not just pretending to for the gram. It’s the perfect place for her, Becca and Sinead. 10/10 do not recommend.
Girl you obvs didnt go to the Gili Islands..omg totally chilled out paradise & not a blogger in sight😂Literally HEAVEN!!!!!cant believe Siobhan etc live there & not been to Gilis..they are AMAZING

Reactions: 3
Girl you obvs didnt go to the Gili Islands..omg totally chilled out paradise & not a blogger in sight😂Literally HEAVEN!!!!!cant believe Siobhan etc live there & not been to Gilis..they are AMAZING
You’re right I will say the Gilis were the best part of it all 😂 but Bali is just not for me, far too many arseholes for my liking!
If somebody doesn’t want kids/marriage that’s fair enough! She just brings it up way too often for me to think it’s genuine. Id love to know how much money they’re making to be able to afford to upgrade apartment in one of the most expensive places in Dublin??

You’re right I will say the Gilis were the best part of it all 😂 but Bali is just not for me, far too many arseholes for my liking!
If somebody doesn’t want kids/marriage that’s fair enough! She just brings it up way too often for me to think it’s genuine. Id love to know how much money they’re making to be able to afford to upgrade apartment in one of the most expensive places in Dublin??
Ubud deserves a mention too! Honestly Id say shes defensive about it because she is constantly questioned over it. If I was constantly questioned about my boyfriend too I'd be very defensive.

I always get questioned too about having bfs it’s sort of annoying and a lot of pressure and honestly I kind of lived the life she did when in Asia for years,(Not the whole blogger sh*t) I’m back in Ireland now but dreaming of going somewhere else to live maybe Australia/New Zealand .. I’m not ready to settle down and just work 24/7, buy a house etc and sometimes feel like I don’t fit in here, I’ve really been struggling mentally since I moved back 😔 all my friends are in relationships at home so I’m closer to the ones I travelled with and we all sort of want the same things. I do want to get married and have kids some day, I love kids I work with them! but I want someone like me who wants to travel first while we’re young! (maybe I’m too fussy 😝) It’s not like I haven’t tried or that I actively want to be single I was casually seeing a guy before I left but he never mentioned wanting a relationship so I didn’t either and I miss him loads.. most guys I get with are like that, must just be my type lol so I’m not sure if she’s maybe in the same boat? she just hasn’t met the right person I’m sure her perspective would change then

Reactions: 4
This!! I 2nd the Kid thing, I don't want them either, can be as annoying as hell. But I am engaged and always wanted that special connection with someone, i mean, it's natural? Also.... Sex? Does she not want/need, hello??😂

Brilliant!!😂😂

She does doesn't she!!?
It’s bad Botox. It actually ages people

I always get questioned too about having bfs it’s sort of annoying and a lot of pressure and honestly I kind of lived the life she did when in Asia for years,(Not the whole blogger sh*t) I’m back in Ireland now but dreaming of going somewhere else to live maybe Australia/New Zealand .. I’m not ready to settle down and just work 24/7, buy a house etc and sometimes feel like I don’t fit in here, I’ve really been struggling mentally since I moved back 😔 all my friends are in relationships at home so I’m closer to the ones I travelled with and we all sort of want the same things. I do want to get married and have kids some day, I love kids I work with them! but I want someone like me who wants to travel first while we’re young! (maybe I’m too fussy 😝) It’s not like I haven’t tried or that I actively want to be single I was casually seeing a guy before I left but he never mentioned wanting a relationship so I didn’t either and I miss him loads.. most guys I get with are like that, must just be my type lol so I’m not sure if she’s maybe in the same boat? she just hasn’t met the right person I’m sure her perspective would change then
I don’t know what age you are or anything about you but just wanted to say, as someone who has very little in common with those I grew up with. It doesn’t matter! I’m now married, living away, don’t necessarily want kids but not ruling them out either, don’t own my own property. At end of the day who cares! i work in an industry that’s at risk due to corona,
still have my job thankfully, but all i can think is how lucky I am I’m not committed to providing for kids or a mortgage. Don’t get me wrong, it is a killer paying rent “dead money”‘ but it’s really made me realise There are advantages to every way of life.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what age you are or anything about you but just wanted to say, as someone who has very little in common with those I grew up with. It doesn’t matter! I’m now married, living away, don’t necessarily want kids but not ruling them out either, don’t own my own property. At end of the day who cares! i work in an industry that’s at risk due to corona,
still have my job thankfully, but all i can think is how lucky I am I’m not committed to providing for kids or a mortgage. Don’t get me wrong, it is a killer paying rent “dead money”‘ but it’s really made me realise There are advantages to every way of life.
I’m 27 :) exactly, everyone is different my family keep pressuring me to stay here and start saving for a mortgage, meet a man and have kids etc. It drives me crazy why do people think that everyone wants to have the same life and that if you don’t there’s something wrong?

Bless her, the absolute valley between her two implants when she’s lying down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.