Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she looked really nice too. I can never get over those microwave dinners they all promote, they look absolutely disgusting šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked really nice too. I can never get over those microwave dinners they all promote, they look absolutely disgusting šŸ¤¢
They're moaning it costs ā‚¬100 euros to have their nails done. So they're basically using the money they save from getting those free tampax meals on their nails. Talk about priorities šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

If she had no food at home just say. It happens people run out of stuff rather than saying its faster to cook a premade meal. All she had to do was put some toast on and scramble the eggs in the microwave if it was gonna take so long to boil or poach the eggs. Like we all have lazy days and she is very lazy so don't be saying having a curry in the morning was an ideal plan for a good start to the day

Iā€™ve honestly never experienced a grown adult, react to the rain the way that SiobhĆ”n does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's funny about her post this evening is i acto liked her outfit and she says I need a stylist. Like she always says she can barely dress herself like yes we get it Siobhan u love gym gear the thing is though she can basically wear what she likes now and she looks good now that she has leaned down again in ireland. It's so annoying like come on Siobhan u are not that shite at dressing urself

Fake tits, fake teeth,
The teeth are hers I'm pretty sure she just got invisaline to straighten them she had over crowding causing the bottom ones twist so she had a few pulled I think.

Reactions: 2
What's funny about her post this evening is i acto liked her outfit and she says I need a stylist. Like she always says she can barely dress herself like yes we get it Siobhan u love gym gear the thing is though she can basically wear what she likes now and she looks good now that she has leaned down again in ireland. It's so annoying like come on Siobhan u are not that shite at dressing urself

Aka any fashion brands or boutiques in ireland want to collab and send me some clothes, as I need some help styling šŸ„“šŸ˜šŸ˜“

Reactions: 2
Going for an ā€œairplane modeā€ walk doesnā€™t count if you then upload the walk in itā€™s entirety as soon as youā€™re back on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can someone be so irritating!! And mean to her Mother who made her Rocky Road and she didn't wanta give her the end of her Chicken fillet roll?? What a mope??

Is there a thread on becca gillen? She irritates me so much
Same but I unfollowed her months ago because of her gigantic baboonā€™s arse lips.
Also how high cut is the swimsuit Siobhan was wearing at the beach today šŸ˜‚ would be morto having my flaps out in front of my whole family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same but I unfollowed her months ago because of her gigantic baboonā€™s arse lips.
Also how high cut is the swimsuit Siobhan was wearing at the beach today šŸ˜‚ would be morto having my flaps out in front of my whole family
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one to think this about her swimsuit! Ffs sheā€™s in Wexford not Bali! She looked ridiculous. Mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen on sineads story that Siobhan is going back to Bali in September šŸ˜± the borders are open!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.