Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I didn’t know that about Siobhan’s boobs but now that it’s pointed out I see it! Does she ever say it?
She has YouTube videos on it. Hasn’t ever mentioned it since because she’s not contractually obliged to anymore

Reactions: 2
She has YouTube videos on it. Hasn’t ever mentioned it since because she’s not contractually obliged to anymore
Oh think I saw the video before! Herself and Aoibhe are some dolls 😂 Just wondering if regular 20 and 30 somethings get them done much!

How is she receiving DM's if her DMs are closed? Just curious I presumed they just made up "getting loads of DMs in" 😄

Reactions: 2
So annoying! She makes out she's a Saint during Lockdown, she has literally travelled across the World, and been up and down the country since she got back? Does she not see herself???

Reactions: 6
Swipe up for her makeup now? She constantly looks orange so why would people take make up advice? Should she not stay in her imaginary lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swipe up for her makeup now? She constantly looks orange so why would people take make up advice? Should she not stay in her imaginary lane.
This is the woman that made an af link for the “me and white supremacy” book while the world protests and the BLM movement is at its peak. She makes an af link for everything. She wanted to share some amazing diary she got gifted but said she would only do it when her af link was activated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t people see that they are paying for her lifestyle in Bali when they are swiping up for her crappy affiliate links

She is really on the push with all her links lately. Must be short of a few bob. Becca Gillen is the same. Story after story of how amazing she is and how she can help everyone and she is soo good at it. Times must be tough.

Reactions: 1
It really is no shock that those three becca, Sinead and SOH are single and living their best lives.... they are vain/greedy/wannabes

Reactions: 7
Who would want to go out with them anyway? Constantly plugging tit and glued to their phones all day. I used to follow all three but they are all the same. Probably have a what’s app group so they decide who posts what’s bleeping drivel that day. As someone said, Peter Pan that never wants to grow up and live in the real world.

Do you not notice she’s wearing way more makeup now that Sinead is staying with her? Trying to compete for sure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And now they have another random bloke from Bali in their apartment? Honestly they just flout every rule it’s disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who would want to go out with them anyway? Constantly plugging tit and glued to their phones all day. I used to follow all three but they are all the same. Probably have a what’s app group so they decide who posts what’s bleeping drivel that day. As someone said, Peter Pan that never wants to grow up and live in the real world.

Do you not notice she’s wearing way more makeup now that Sinead is staying with her? Trying to compete for sure...
So true!!!!

I dislike her attitude to make up. She says she doesn’t wear it in Bali because no one judges people and there’s no pressure. Sometimes she’ll admit it’s because of the heat and it’ll melt away. As soon as she lands in Ireland she goes on about the pressures to wear make up and how she doesn’t like feeling like that, that’s why she prefers Bali. She’s meant to be isolating yet wears make up for who? Forever being like “I fOrGeT hOw tO pUt MaKeUp On” because she never wears it 🙄. She’s a walking contradiction.

• Haha
I dislike her attitude to make up. She says she doesn’t wear it in Bali because no one judges people and there’s no pressure. Sometimes she’ll admit it’s because of the heat and it’ll melt away. As soon as she lands in Ireland she goes on about the pressures to wear make up and how she doesn’t like feeling like that, that’s why she prefers Bali. She’s meant to be isolating yet wears make up for who? Forever being like “I fOrGeT hOw tO pUt MaKeUp On” because she never wears it 🙄. She’s a walking contradiction.
So ANNOYING??!!! What pressure like?

Reactions: 1
Nah I’m sorry but today’s stoic wisdom has pissed me off.

“When the pandemic hit, I always said it was those who were most adaptable that would do well.....

....Those identifying with labels or putting a lot of worth on their career were probably most worried.”

YES YOU DAFT BINT OF COURSE THOSE WITH ACTUAL CAREERS ARE WORRIED
BECAUSE WE HAVE ACTUAL JOBS WHICH WE RELY ON TO PAY OUR BILLS AND EAT.

SORRY WE CANT ALL LIVE ON FREE TAMPAX MEALS AND SWIPE UPS.

Urgh so annoyed. Wish she had her DM’s turned on so that I could tell her that she’s an absolute knob.

Sadly, a lot of people won’t make it out of this with a job to go back to. Does that mean it’s their fault because they were not adaptable? I’m fizzing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.