Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remelie99

Omg she removed it! Funny how in the last 24hours the living differently crowd have all managed to show themselves up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pearl1506

Someday in the next few years she'll look around and all her Bali crew will have grown up, come home and settled down. And there'll be a new generation in Bali. She'll be trying to make friends with them and she'll be known as the weird Irish girl has been middle aged peterpan they can't get rid of who keeps showing up to their nights out. Then the penny will drop and she'll realise she's a moron with no friends. All the while saying she's happy and content when she's anything but!

Getting sinead heg a kindle probably wasn't the best idea, how will she be Able to underline and highlight?!
Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.

InstaFamous

Going for an “airplane mode” walk doesn’t count if you then upload the walk in it’s entirety as soon as you’re back on the gram.

• Haha
RE becca: Funny that’s it’s no ones business now that she doesn’t like people questioning her on it... when you put something on social media it’s everyone’s business, how does she not get that? Otherwise don’t post it to your 40k followers, she has aggression issues

gmm1288

Blocking out the number plate. Its a hire car ffs. She obvs thinks she will be mobbed by fans & followed down the road. Christ alive, such notions thon doll has

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
Her obsession with the rain reeks of a life of discontent. She has no housework to do, no diy projects, no one to visit, no grocery shopping to do so when it rains she is at a loss while the rest of us daily life just keeps us busy while it’s raining. It’s actually really sad.
All he books and mindset shite (which she sells as a course) and the girl can’t handle some rain. We’re in Ireland. She was born and raised here ffs

Bugdem

I’ve followed Siobhan for a while and I used to really like her but now I’m getting incredibly close to unfollowing. This whole “alternative lifestyle” super-woke shit she tries to portray is just a nonsense. If anything, she’s just incredibly ignorant and selfish.

A fitness guru who never cooks her own meals is not someone to aspire to. Reading atomic habits or why we sleep or a book on stoicism and underlining random phrases and sentences does not make you an expert on anything.

And also if you don’t want anyone to comment about your skincare, don’t mention it.

• Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
I don’t follow Sinead or becca... never heard of becca, only came across her because of this thread.

I do know that Siobhan does it quite a lot, she gets very annoyed if she’s been asked a question more than a few times, if they get that pissed off about it then just have a dedicated business page and a personal Instagram for friends and family... this constant getting pissed off at followers is pathetic when your are trying to run a business and sell a product.

Have they always been like this? Or are they short with people because of COVID, I know I have been a bit less patient than normal 🤪🤣
Yes! So many of them.. actually all of them.. have mixed personal with business to the point where there’s no separation. The business which they try to build as some professional entity doesn’t need to see you necking tequilas. If you want to entice people with your sociable persona that’s great, put up a photo of you and your friends. 2am videos of you rolling around on the floor locked? Not business smart. They’re too egotistical and narcissistic to realise that people don’t need or want to see their whole lives

• Heart

Edina25

Same with the villa in Bali, she made it sound like she bought it! 🙄 She gets pleasure making people think she is full of money. She also constantly reminds us that she chose to study actuary as she had researched it was the highest paid job in Dublin at the time blabla. Her sense of self is linked to the money she makes.. sad way to be

Girlonlife

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she was in the right place at the right time with Instagram and the transformation pics she used to put up. If she tried to make it as an online pt now in 2020 I don’t think she’d have anywhere near the same success because there are SO many other people doing it now. I remember back then there was lots of really good female (and male) personal trainers around Dublin before the Instagram fitness thing really took off.
I was one of those people who had one of those fitness accounts. I had around 15k followers. I met Siobhan at the Bodypower Expo through someone else I had met on insta and started up a really good friendship with. She was also in this fitness insta bandwagon. This was back when Siobhan had less followers then me and she had no time for me because I didn't have a 'fitness physique'. She was an absolute bitch to me when I met her...and turned her fella away (your man who sold the fitness water tank thing- can't remember his name. He ended up riding Diana Kelleher afterwards).
I deleted my account since, mentally it wasn't for me.
But I never had a liking to her - it always annoyed me so fucking much that she was saying how great it was to not work a 9 to 5 job. I 100% would say that id rather have a steady (and good) income then not knowing how much your next pay cheque is gonna be. I dont know why she thinks having no job security is great.

• Wow

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I just watched SOH's stories..and I've finally woken up to "influencers."
Literally all they want to do is make money off their followers by doing nothing but sitting on their backsides and posting "swipe ups" and ads.
How awful. What are they giving to society?

Siobhán is suddenly a make up brand ambassador? Is she serious? Who is falling for her shit at this stage?
The underlining of books...The absolute height of narcissism. No one cares!
"Living differently" but queueing for Penneys the minute it opens to buy socks stitched together in under developed countries for a pittance?

I think the fact she stayed away from her family for so long and chose to live with friends instead speaks volumes about her.
Her mother was alone at home and "high risk" as Siobhan put it, but poor Siobhan couldn't face sleeping in her childhood bedroom. I think she's the most self-absorbed person on Instagram.
It’s just more copying James Smith. He said that about childhood bedroom before her. She regurgitates everything he says

She is the greatest charlatan going. Jumps on every bandwagon going....from IIFYM to calorie deficit all she does is copy more knowledgeable bloggers. And now the sudden interest in BLM? Nothing to do with increasing her engagement of course 🙄. And posting about the issues with Direct provision non stop (well sharing other people’s content to be accurate) yet she ensures she doesn’t spend enough time in Ireland to pay taxes. How does she think DP is funded?! She’s the Bono of instagram chancers

Last edited:
  • Heart

Influenced

Chatty Member
Calling out her next bandwagon...........sea swimming. Niamh Cullen was storying about it yesterday. Guarantee she will be on explaining the virtues of sea swimming to us all. 5 4 3 2 1......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Sinead or becca... never heard of becca, only came across her because of this thread.

I do know that Siobhan does it quite a lot, she gets very annoyed if she’s been asked a question more than a few times, if they get that pissed off about it then just have a dedicated business page and a personal Instagram for friends and family... this constant getting pissed off at followers is pathetic when your are trying to run a business and sell a product.

Have they always been like this? Or are they short with people because of COVID, I know I have been a bit less patient than normal 🤪🤣

remelie99

Yeah in fairness that was just sarcasm to a stupid question.
I’m just so annoyed that SOH isn’t going to address the weekend so I’m mailing Myprotein and her brands today too. Covid has had a really devastating affect on my life and my brother is a front liner who I’ve not seen in months 😔 her stories were a giant middle finger to people like us.

remelie99

Screen shots attached from Paul Stenson of white moose cafe calling out Sinead Hegarty the racist leech and Siobhan the long toothed man O Hagan! This man is an Irish business owner with his livelihood on the line. He pays taxes in Ireland unlike these two parasites.

Get the fuck out of Ireland you two dumb c@nts!!! Excuse my language but these two diseases are scumbags. Imagine the shame having either of these a daughter or sister.

Looking at their dumb faces putting everyone in danger in these snaps is giving me rage. Partying all around Dublin, then going to gyms full drunk hours later. Skanks! Time to contact the brands again everyone. Also send these screen shots to the Guards. Maybe the message will get through if we keep persisting. They make me so sick!
Sinead has the kind of face you want to punch. Like how smug is she about her behavior??? It’s infuriating!

• Heart