Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly binge eating. She’s stuck the same weight the last 2 years. Ok again/ off again. Listen I know it’s hard weight loss is hard but the attention is affecting her. She’s all about the #AD & being besties with them all. AF links for everything . Tagging any company she can and a week later they collab. But it’s her unhealthy obsession with a married man and the sexual innuendos that freak me out.
I think Trisha’s addictive personality will sadly always shine through. I am not detracting from her achievements but, she clearly has a lot of unresolved trauma. Until she addresses this, the cycle will continue. Best to not derail this thread any further. Mods will intervene quickly.

Reactions: 8
Ah yeah she seems like a lovely girl, but she’s gaining weight by the looks of things so doubt she’s being honest on Instagram about what she is eating/training. Is she qualified in nutrition/health/fitness? Not being snarky I’m genuinely curious
No, shes a qualified chef. She was on diren kartels podcast recently and she was saying she's going to do a pt course, not to work as a pt but just wanted to do it for herself.

Reactions: 1
Sit down for a meal together, then take a social distancing photo??!! My brain is not able for the pure stupidity. Because when you're eating and drinking social distancing doesn't count right?
I thought exactly the same. It shows how thick they all are!

Not to derail this thread any further and this is nothing against Trisha, but there is the problem with PT courses and the fitness industry. Anyone can just decide to up and do one for themselves as they are so short and easy. There really needs to be a total reform imo, and it would weed out a lot of the people only doing it for the gram or for easy money, and giving dangerous advise/bad training to people who don’t know any better.
Anyway back to Siobhan, she’s got the most sun damaged skin I’ve ever seen that bikini pic today 😱

Reactions: 5
Not to derail this thread any further and this is nothing against Trisha, but there is the problem with PT courses and the fitness industry. Anyone can just decide to up and do one for themselves as they are so short and easy. There really needs to be a total reform imo, and it would weed out a lot of the people only doing it for the gram or for easy money, and giving dangerous advise/bad training to people who don’t know any better.
Anyway back to Siobhan, she’s got the most sun damaged skin I’ve ever seen that bikini pic today 😱
sun damage was worrying I thought too. Course you can’t say a word you’ll get blocked

Reactions: 1
She walked past my place today on her daily punishment cardio route - face like thunder 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new post this morning... seems she probably washes her gym clothes about as much as she washes her hair :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I completely agree. Its uncomfortable watching her with him. Also, it seems she is trying to normalise obesity. She recently said on an instagram post that weight is only a number. No it is not... if the number is too extreme either way, its completely unhealthy. People are looking at that and could be influenced.. there are so many diseases linked to being overweight such as type 2 diabetes. I am really beginning to think she is just a massive fraud and has a massive ego. I feel very sorry for Dan's wife. She calls herself "Trisha's Tranformation" .... what transformation?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I completely agree. Its uncomfortable watching her with him. Also, it seems she is trying to normalise obesity. She recently said on an instagram post that weight is only a number. No it is not... if the number is too extreme either way, its completely unhealthy. People are looking at that and could be influenced.. there are so many diseases linked to being overweight such as type 2 diabetes. I am really beginning to think she is just a massive fraud and has a massive ego. I feel very sorry for Dan's wife. She calls herself "Trisha's Tranformation" .... what transformation?!?
fully agree. And I know weight loss was hard I put on 4 stone in pregnancy so I’m not saying it’s easy. But she starts afresh every week meaning that by the end of each week she has blown it again, but the sexual obsession with dan is too much it’s actually a little bit sick she calls to his house every single day there’s podcasts and trips and lunches - she’s infatuated with him you should listen to a podcast and she keeps saying sexual things it’s very very odd . She needs a thread

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She literally begs for everything, pays for nothing and gets a nasty attitude if she doesn't get it. She eventually got a tan deal after tagging every brand she could the last few years. I remember she used to tag sosueme constantly trying to get a deal but didnt as sosueme only works with barbie dolls. She then slated it in her story saying it gave her a break out when she clearly gets break outs alot (which we all hear about but dont dare ask her about it or comment about her skin haha). She chats so much about physiology now but hasnt a clue, all about recognising your ego, never met someone so egotistical "everyone let me speak and listen, follow, sponsor me but dont question or disagree with me".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I went to that hair place she’s in today years ago and had a bad experience - the way this one portrays it it’s the best thing ever. 🙄
I also find her so disingenuous that, previous to this, every trip home consisted of multiple trips to gourmet food parlour with the fam, with friends, whenever she could. They’re open now, no mention of them, cos I imagine she now has to pay? what about loyalty to businesses who have done you a good turn and now are in their time of need? Nope, all about the $

Reactions: 4
Anyone else out there finished with the word obsessed? It and "literally" have fast become my least favourite words all thanks to over use by floggerboggers

Reactions: 7
Blocking out the number plate. Its a hire car ffs. She obvs thinks she will be mobbed by fans & followed down the road. Christ alive, such notions thon doll has

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.