Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul from the white moose cafe now calling her out, she won’t address any of it I bet and just block if you try call her out on it

Reactions: 8
I really hope more people call her out I’m absolutely fuming here, I’ve just sent her a message myself so awaiting the inevitable blocking 🙄 if anyone on here actually pays for her furnace program I implore you to reconsider supporting such a selfish idiot. You can get FAR better trainers for much cheaper anyway. At the end of the day all she cares about is having her lifestyle funded.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like I'm blocked 😭 Oh well, if she blocks all her followers who took issue with what she did last night she won't have too many left. She can stick her tampax meals up her arse 👆
She's a Grade A wagon!!!

Oh my God fair play to him!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Paul from the white moose cafe now calling her out, she won’t address any of it I bet and just block if you try call her out on it
Good for him!! They were a total state, no shame. As someone said, they could have just kept it off Instagram but they are so conceited they had to live their night on their phone.

Reactions: 5
How can people buy her online programs when she herself said she doesn’t like to train with online workouts 🤦🏼‍♀️And pay the fitness clinic or something to hold herself accountable... If her program was that good, she would use it yourself but she isnt 🤣

Reactions: 9
Her lips! 🤢 they are gross and stop her speaking properly.
[/QUOTE]
Her lips are the worst I have ever seen. They are so overfilled she can’t stop licking them and they leave a big mustache on the top lip. I think she’s really pretty but the lips ruin her face.

Screen shots attached from Paul Stenson of white moose cafe calling out Sinead Hegarty the racist leech and Siobhan the long toothed man O Hagan! This man is an Irish business owner with his livelihood on the line. He pays taxes in Ireland unlike these two parasites.

Get the duck out of Ireland you two dumb c@nts!!! Excuse my language but these two diseases are scumbags. Imagine the shame having either of these a daughter or sister.

Looking at their dumb faces putting everyone in danger in these snaps is giving me rage. Partying all around Dublin, then going to gyms full drunk hours later. Skanks! Time to contact the brands again everyone. Also send these screen shots to the Guards. Maybe the message will get through if we keep persisting. They make me so sick!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screen shots attached from Paul Stenson of white moose cafe calling out Sinead Hegarty the racist leech and Siobhan the long toothed man O Hagan! This man is an Irish business owner with his livelihood on the line. He pays taxes in Ireland unlike these two parasites.

Get the duck out of Ireland you two dumb c@nts!!! Excuse my language but these two diseases are scumbags. Imagine the shame having either of these a daughter or sister.

Looking at their dumb faces putting everyone in danger in these snaps is giving me rage. Partying all around Dublin, then going to gyms full drunk hours later. Skanks! Time to contact the brands again everyone. Also send these screen shots to the Guards. Maybe the message will get through if we keep persisting. They make me so sick!
Sinead has the kind of face you want to punch. Like how smug is she about her behavior??? It’s infuriating!

• Heart
Becca giving out to the person who messaged her to point out that there was no need to give out about the price of the croissant in McCambridges 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It's a valid point but Becca just can't take the criticism that she should be aware of the following she has & not be running down a local business which doesn't have the economies of scale to be able to sell stuff as cheap as Lidl 🙈

Becca giving out to the person who messaged her to point out that there was no need to give out about the price of the croissant in McCambridges 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It's a valid point but Becca just can't take the criticism that she should be aware of the following she has & not be running down a local business which doesn't have the economies of scale to be able to sell stuff as cheap as Lidl 🙈
Perhaps she should take a look at the ridiculous prices she’s charging for her own Mickey Mouse ‘mindset’ programmes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just saw that, Becca is an actual bleep the way she goes on. That message to her wasn’t rude or bad at all? And her reply was horrible. She’s forever taking offense to nothing and shaming them on her insta it’s so embarrassing. Must be all that filler in her lips going to her head.

I just saw that, Becca is an actual bleep the way she goes on. That message to her wasn’t rude or bad at all? And her reply was horrible. She’s forever taking offense to nothing and shaming them on her insta it’s so embarrassing. Must be all that filler in her lips going to her head.
Like the DM didn't say anything about spending money there, just to be aware of the damage she could do to a local business. I used to like her but the flitting up & down to Dublin & then stuff like this is just horrible. She pointed out that she spent €5 in the shop. Great. Why didnt she leave it at that instead of moaning on social media?

Who's the Becca yere all talking about?
Becca Gillen. She's part of the same clique as Siobhan & Sinead Heg. Think she needs a thread of her own 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.