Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the DM didn't say anything about spending money there, just to be aware of the damage she could do to a local business. I used to like her but the flitting up & down to Dublin & then stuff like this is just horrible. She pointed out that she spent €5 in the shop. Great. Why didnt she leave it at that instead of moaning on social media?

Becca Gillen. She's part of the same clique as Siobhan & Sinead Heg. Think she needs a thread of her own 🤔🤔
She's removed that mean response (the list of 4 or 5 points she wanted to make in retaliation). I didn't take a screenshot and now I'm raging. It was so mean and horrible. I feel like messaging her but will probably get blocked and it won't change her mindset will it?

Reactions: 2
Who's the Becca yere all talking about?
Becca gillen another Irish influencer normally in Bali.

She's removed that mean response (the list of 4 or 5 points she wanted to make in retaliation). I didn't take a screenshot and now I'm raging. It was so mean and horrible. I feel like messaging her but will probably get blocked and it won't change her mindset will it?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I thought she might so I screenshotted it 😂 I thought of doing the same but no point when it'll just result in the block button 🤷🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20200711-191607_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Omg she removed it! Funny how in the last 24hours the living differently crowd have all managed to show themselves up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RE becca: Funny that’s it’s no ones business now that she doesn’t like people questioning her on it... when you put something on social media it’s everyone’s business, how does she not get that? Otherwise don’t post it to your 40k followers, she has aggression issues

RE becca: Funny that’s it’s no ones business now that she doesn’t like people questioning her on it... when you put something on social media it’s everyone’s business, how does she not get that? Otherwise don’t post it to your 40k followers, she has aggression issues
Exactly! Like everyone has an opinion but we don't voice every private thought on social media. If she felt that the croissant was expensive fair enough, but once you broadcast it to your not insignificant following it becomes their business. No one asked her the price of them. She decided to give out about it!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These people are essentially sales people trying to sell a product to make a living.... to put into context imagine Going to Primark and asking where the underwear section and the sales person replying “oh my god I’m not telling you I’ve already told 3 people, go look for it yourself’
The think they’re holier than thou... you can’t ask them where they got a top/ dress or shoes for fear that they’d jump down your throat because they’ve already told someone else before

Every follower should be treated like a potential customer or client, not spoken to like tit when they point something out or ask a question

rule 101 in business

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the living differently lifestyle isnt as good for beccas wallet as she would like it to be. She cant afford to live in ireland cause she doesnt have a real job

Reactions: 4
These people are essentially sales people trying to sell a product to make a living.... to put into context imagine Going to Primark and asking where the underwear section and the sales person replying “oh my god I’m not telling you I’ve already told 3 people, go look for it yourself’
The think they’re holier than thou... you can’t ask them where they got a top/ dress or shoes for fear that they’d jump down your throat because they’ve already told someone else before

Every follower should be treated like a potential customer or client, not spoken to like tit when they point something out or ask a question

rule 101 in business
Spot on! Remember when SOH and Becca used to get so pissed off at people asking for Bali recommendations? I think Becca still has it in her highlights somewhere. Like if you want to make a living out of sharing your life on social media don’t get so bitchy when your followers try to engage with you!

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow Sinead or becca... never heard of becca, only came across her because of this thread.

I do know that Siobhan does it quite a lot, she gets very annoyed if she’s been asked a question more than a few times, if they get that pissed off about it then just have a dedicated business page and a personal Instagram for friends and family... this constant getting pissed off at followers is pathetic when your are trying to run a business and sell a product.

Have they always been like this? Or are they short with people because of COVID, I know I have been a bit less patient than normal 🤪🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Sinead or becca... never heard of becca, only came across her because of this thread.

I do know that Siobhan does it quite a lot, she gets very annoyed if she’s been asked a question more than a few times, if they get that pissed off about it then just have a dedicated business page and a personal Instagram for friends and family... this constant getting pissed off at followers is pathetic when your are trying to run a business and sell a product.

Have they always been like this? Or are they short with people because of COVID, I know I have been a bit less patient than normal 🤪🤣
They've both been like this long before Covid & always whinging about receiving too many DMs etc

Yes! So many of them.. actually all of them.. have mixed personal with business to the point where there’s no separation. The business which they try to build as some professional entity doesn’t need to see you necking tequilas. If you want to entice people with your sociable persona that’s great, put up a photo of you and your friends. 2am videos of you rolling around on the floor locked? Not business smart. They’re too egotistical and narcissistic to realise that people don’t need or want to see their whole lives

• Heart
Like the DM didn't say anything about spending money there, just to be aware of the damage she could do to a local business. I used to like her but the flitting up & down to Dublin & then stuff like this is just horrible. She pointed out that she spent €5 in the shop. Great. Why didnt she leave it at that instead of moaning on social media?

Becca Gillen. She's part of the same clique as Siobhan & Sinead Heg. Think she needs a thread of her own 🤔🤔
CAN WE FET ONE ON THE GO!! SHE NEEDS ONE, SHES JYST AS ANNOYING AS THE REST 🐟🐟

I honestly wish we could get everyone to unfollow them 3; Becca(already unfollowed after 3 days) sinead and SOH... some are genuine bloggers I love and who have replied to me and do their job/have actual qualifications to give out advice like red Dutchess and some real educated personal trainers. Their followers are their source of income don’t they realise that? Go and work a 9-5 like the rest of us if you don’t want to reply to messages or take any constructive criticism. Stop being bad role models and shove your tampax meals and lip fillers and stop being absolute ungrateful childish c*nts blocking everyone and crying victim when you have it so easy compared to others 🤬 just be a good role model
#sorry #rantover 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

She reads on here she mentioned it before

Reactions: 3
How can she compare a croissant from a bakery to one from
lidl/aldi??! And they guy who dm’d her came across really well. She’s an idiot.

Reactions: 8
How can she compare a croissant from a bakery to one from
lidl/aldi??! And they guy who dm’d her came across really well. She’s an idiot.
I don’t know that bakery but if they make them themselves then €3 is cheap. Puff pastry with yeast takes ages to make. Butter is expensive. Flour is expensive at the moment. She’s thick.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.