Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the whole not wanting to settle down, get married etc etc. I have a lot of friends who are mid 30s, single and do a ton of solo travel, and also work on their career. So I don't have an issue with that at all.
But selling cheap tat, jumping on every single bandwagon going and generally just being very arrogant just really annoys me. She also has a terrible relationship with food that she should address before handing out advice to others!

Reactions: 12
Yes that's fine, but she needs to shut up about it. She makes the rest of who have mortgages, 9 to 5 jobs feel bad cos we should be out the chasing happiness and chasing the sun and whatever else needs chasing.
The very fact she needs so much validation via instagram speaks volumes about her level
Jesus bleeping christ she is woeful 😂

Can't believe Ireland hasn't had a sunset in 4 months.

She's so caught up in what she thinks is a unique lifestyle (Bali, the most clichéd place on earth for instahuns) that she hasn't actually opened her eyes to the beauty on her doorstep in Ireland.

If all I did for 4 months was eat microwave meals, have sinead hegarty globbing on to me, cry at the rain and talk tit into my phone I'd probably be eager for a change too. But the change isn't the location, it's in her attitude and outlook. Bragging in Ireland just isn't the same. It only works when she is in bali and most of her followers are stuck at their desks in "dead end" jobs in Ireland and she's showing off her cheap restaurant meals, daily cocktails and schmoozing with the bali instagram elite 😂 my idea of actual hell. Give me real people and culture.
100% !!!!! Your post is bang on

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go :rolleyes:all the noise about making plans will be all over their stories this week.
My money is on Thailand as the next destination. Be ready for all the airline tagging.
"I had to fly First Class as it was the only seat available".

• Haha
i reckon she'll go to portugal first to her sister and then back over to somewhere in Asia! I seen that Titan gym in Thailand say that the country has had no local cases in the last 63 days so that might make her go there before Bali!

She’ll no doubt be off to Portugal to her sister and then back to Bali once they lift the ban on tourism. I wonder what Begarty will do tho?? I can’t see soh funding her stay in another country too but she’s so infatuated with her who knows??

Reactions: 3
There must be a serious disparity between what Begarty and O'Began make?
Does SOH enjoy covering the majority of the apartment costs as a flex or something?
If I was living with someone who writes one (1) email every day about utter scutter and calls that work, I'd be getting pretty pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's all a bit odd isn't it? There's no way Sinead is earning much like??

Reactions: 7
I was laughing so much at Siobhan saying "I" need to decide where to live next. Then that freeloader gets on instantly saying "we" need to decide. Sinead prob freaked out in the other bedroom when she read Siobhan's post about leaving her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she reads so much and is so smart and even has a maths degree that she is far too humble to brag about on an at least weekly basis 🤓
I am sure she got told last week she used thought instead of taught . If I was trying to share my knowledge 😒 and influence 😏 people I would make sure I used the right words.

Reactions: 2
She’ll no doubt be off to Portugal to her sister and then back to Bali once they lift the ban on tourism. I wonder what Begarty will do tho?? I can’t see soh funding her stay in another country too but she’s so infatuated with her who knows??
I'd say Sinead will try leech on to someone else in Dublin. She said yesterday I think that she's made friends in Dublin and also made reference to a mediation day with the 23 agency that might keep her here for another while

Siobhan is very very busy and just doesn't have time to clean or cook
Tagging deliveroo no doubt begging for more freebies 🙄 that is just so weird to me, food in Dublin is really expensive and delivery for most places on deliveroo is 4€ or so. What a complete waste of money like!

• Heart
Siobhan is very very busy and just doesn't have time to clean or cook
But EVERY FRICKN DAY?? Jeez????

Tagging deliveroo no doubt begging for more freebies 🙄 that is just so weird to me, food in Dublin is really expensive and delivery for most places on deliveroo is 4€ or so. What a complete waste of money like!
She's INSANE!! My partner here is currently cooking a Homemade Spag Bol, high quality veg, lean meat, incredible! And we'l have 2 dinners each out of it! And no cooking tomorrow night. She does realise that home cooked anything tastes way better than takeaway!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She's INSANE!! My partner here is currently cooking a Homemade Spag Bol, high quality veg, lean meat, incredible! And we'l have 2 dinners each out of it! And no cooking tomorrow night. She does realise that home cooked anything tastes way better than takeaway!
Clearly not 🤣🤣

• Haha
And she’s not as minted as she’d have you believe. No mortgage, no dependants, no car insurance/tax. Good luck living in the real world some day. It’s as if both of them are running from something. And why the need to document every minute of your day?

Ah but more fool him (your partner) he is missing out on wasting money, moaning about waiting for a cold takeaway & not living differently like SOH 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.