Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh I don’t begrudge Siobhan going to Portugal at all. She has family living there and presumably she’ll stay there until Bali reopens. I thought it was opening in October tho? Dunno where this September 11th came from. I’m delighted for her that she’ll be rid of Begarty, I hope she’s realized how she’s being used for somewhere to live for free.
On another note, did anyone see that Becca is setting up what’s essentially her own Furnace/JSA. Like FFS stop acting like you’re solving all of the worlds problems with your crappy generic fitness plan 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Becca needs a thread 💋 limmers mindset tips and terrible Bali lips, €5coffee splurges and annoying dancing urges😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, the dancing 🥴😂 She reminds me of an old man at a festival. The lips really are the worse I've ever seen, they make her face look very masculine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so glad Siobhan has realised she needs to get away from Sinead. I found it quite uncomfortable to watch sinead seeming uneasy chatting through her plans. She most likely got a shock when siobhan booked the portugal flights and didnt invite her, she's nowhere else to go and broke. The whole our villa, Siobhan should quickly get someone in there to rent the min she gets back to bali so begarty cant land n never leave the villa.

Becca needs a thread 💋 limmers mindset tips and terrible Bali lips, €5coffee splurges and annoying dancing urges😂😂😂😂
Amazing 😂😂 doesn’t she have an account on here?? The lips are the worst I have ever seen, they look like novelty ones stuck on her face.

Yeah it’s a long term let, you can’t purchase property there on a tourist visa! I can’t believe Sinead tried to pass it off as both of their villa she’s such a beg it’s embarrassing! Like at least Siobhan has carved out a successful business (how I dunno) and makes good money. Sinead is such a leech.

Reactions: 10
I dont think she ever made out like she had bought it
Tbf that's why I asked. I just hear her talk about "her" place, "her" house, about finding tenants for "her" villa when she was going home. I understand ofc if you rent it's yours for that time, but I got the impression she bought it from the way she goes on about it.

I think it's really good only balinese people can purchase property there. Can you imagine how many rich westerners would buy up property to lease out as holiday homes. It would make house purchases so difficult for locals. Insta wankers wouldn't care about that though

Reactions: 17
Yeah its really good they have that. The workers there are shockingly low paid.

Instead, we will have an influx of pics of her with her bikini bottoms yanked up to her eyeballs and murdering her vajayjay 😂
Oh God yes why do all her bikini bottoms look like giant nappies. Or yanked up. Does nothing for her arse and thighs

• Haha
I don't think she ever made out that she bought it because didn't she say on stories she was looking for someone to sub-let?
Siobhan grinds my gears big time but I'm actually delighted she's heading to Portugal and getting away from that leech. When she said about "our villa, oh well Siobhan's villa" I nearly died. Scarlet for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sinead is so problematic and irritating that people are feeling HAPPY for siobhan taking herself off on what is essentially a holiday, it just so happens her sister is there. Wait till she's in Portugal bragging about the sun and living differently and that will disappear rather quickly 😂

😂😂 I agree, after all the grief I've been giving influencers over the last few days about being in Ibiza etc. here I am actually HAPPY for Siobhan to be going on holidays! Says a lot about Sinead in my opinion

• Haha
😂😂 I agree, after all the grief I've been giving influencers over the last few days about being in Ibiza etc. here I am actually HAPPY for Siobhan to be going on holidays! Says a lot about Sinead in my opinion
I said myself earlier I felt a bit sorry for siobhan. Eugh. I actually take it back. She's an adult. If sinead is being a stage 10 clinger and user that's her problem. And going off to Portugal for a few weeks before moving back to bali is a holiday, so she's being irresponsible and can duck right off. Unless she quarantines in Portugal for 14 days, then I'll eat my words. Can't see that happening though.

Reactions: 3
I know same I’m just reading back over my comments here and loling 😂 Never thought I’d be so happy for Siobh to go on hols but here we are

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.