Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie) #2 Oh my God it’s raining in Ireland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do love the way Sinead kinda winds Siobhan up! She just asked her for a Slice of her huge Dominos pizza here, again if looks could kill??!! Plus why is Sinead on a diet, she's a string bean- it's a Build phase she should be doin! And isn't siobhan on a diet every week like??😂

It's one way 👀
She’s probably only on a diet because she is too broke to eat anything but her gifts Tampa’s meals and Myprotein oats and snacks!

Siobhan has Portugal as her ticket out! What’s the odd Hegs parents shout her the money for the flight and she follows Siobhan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably only on a diet because she is too broke to eat anything but her gifts Tampa’s meals and Myprotein oats and snacks!

Siobhan has Portugal as her ticket out! What’s the odd Hegs parents shout her the money for the flight and she follows Siobhan 😂😂
Nope! Sinead just said in her story that she’s going to her home house because she “misses living at home” and that she “can’t be bothered moving again” more like her sugar mama is sick of her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope! Sinead just said in her story that she’s going to her home house because she “misses living at home” and that she “can’t be bothered moving again” more like her sugar mama is sick of her!!
Omg yes a million percent 😂😂😂 sinead wasn't invited to Portugal and can't afford Dublin on her own without her sugar mama 🤡

Reactions: 18
I've a feeling they ain't getting on aswell as they let on, Siobhan seems to have no sense of humour and ya Sinead is leaching off her!

Reactions: 11
Omg yes a million percent 😂😂😂 sinead wasn't invited to Portugal and can't afford Dublin on her own without her sugar mama 🤡
And also on 11th September they will go back to Bali and she says “we have our house there, well Siobhan has her house there”. Hegs is the biggest user going 😳 in the whole time I have followed her she has always been scrounging off someone else’s accomodation. Before she left Aus she rented a room with that pretty actress and yet no mention of her again since, scrounged off the boys in Aus for food and accomodation for her parents, went to Byron with three boys to scrounge their accomodation and scrounged heaps off Gaz. She even had a weekend in Noosa with his family - Noosa is so beautiful but so expensive. No doubt he was paying too.

At least Siobhan pays her own way - she rarely scrounges accomodation that I see - only when she stayed with Leanne but that appears to be a very genuine relationship so I understand that one.

Reactions: 19
Siobhan defo can't wait to get away from her. But the leach has already said she will be in the house in Bali. Wonder will she contribute rent wise or just hope that Siobhan let's her stay for free. Like regardless of how good friends u are with a person you will start to grate on eachother when you are always together and sure they are two of the most self invovled people I have ever seen. Siobhan always says she likes her own space so being with clingy Sinead must be hell at times.

Reactions: 11
I've a feeling they ain't getting on aswell as they let on, Siobhan seems to have no sense of humour and ya Sinead is leaching off her!
Agreed - Siobhan appears to be spending less daily time with her as time goes on.

I think Siobhan has humour - it may be just wearing thin with Begs attitude of “what’s mine is mine and what is yours in also mine too”?

Anyone think they will enjoy watching Siobhan more again once she is away from Begs for a while?

Reactions: 5
And also on 11th September they will go back to Bali and she says “we have our house there, well Siobhan has her house there”. Hegs is the biggest user going 😳 in the whole time I have followed her she has always been scrounging off someone else’s accomodation. Before she left Aus she rented a room with that pretty actress and yet no mention of her again since, scrounged off the boys in Aus for food and accomodation for her parents, went to Byron with three boys to scrounge their accomodation and scrounged heaps off Gaz. She even had a weekend in Noosa with his family - Noosa is so beautiful but so expensive. No doubt he was paying too.

At least Siobhan pays her own way - she rarely scrounges accomodation that I see - only when she stayed with Leanne but that appears to be a very genuine relationship so I understand that one.
Ugh its actually disgusting behaviour. Actually feeling a bit sorry for siobhan now 😂
When sinead finds someone else to leech off, siobhan will be old news.

Anyone think they will enjoy watching Siobhan more again once she is away from Begs for a while?
No. She was a melt before sinead was on the scene. She'll be smug about the weather and how much nicer it is than Ireland. She'll continue her binge/purge behaviour. She'll prob throw in a few references to her maths degree followed by this emoji 🤓🤓🤓
She'll continue to post pages from the same books every single day. She'll continue to brag about how little she washes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agreed - Siobhan appears to be spending less daily time with her as time goes on.

I think Siobhan has humour - it may be just wearing thin with Begs attitude of “what’s mine is mine and what is yours in also mine too”?

Am I don't enjoy Siobhan at all, hence why I'm here haha! I don't find Siobhan humourous at all. I agree Sinead is a leech etc but she seems to try and lighten the mood and Siobhan seems bitchy towards her! I mean Siobhan let her stay, what did she think was gonna happen when it came to parting ways?

Reactions: 4
I actually hope Siobhan sees through Sinead. I know they have some similar interests ("reading" 😂) but the relationship is unhealthy, if Siobhan was to look at Sineads story as an outsider she would see how she uses her. It might feel superficially fine but deep down I'd say she knows there is no real basis for their friendship, she is just a means to an end for Sinead.

Reactions: 8
I think she stayed with Leanne cos she didn't really know what she was at, she didn't know how long she would be in Ireland she didn't want to stay at home and Leanne offered. I think Leanne and Siobhan have a genuine friendship and it's based in the real world. Whereas Sinead is just using Siobhan for a place to stay, to increase her followers, to copy some of her content and generally gets more from the situation than Siobhan is

Reactions: 13
I actually do love the way Sinead kinda winds Siobhan up! She just asked her for a Slice of her huge Dominos pizza here, again if looks could kill??!! Plus why is Sinead on a diet, she's a string bean- it's a Build phase she should be doin! And isn't siobhan on a diet every week like??😂

It's one way 👀
Like a dog with a bone - she was not giving any of that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sinead stories today about her ‘future’ plans seem off. Why is she talking so fast?
It’s as if she’s leaving on pre work out...

Reactions: 7
Sinead stories today about her ‘future’ plans seem off. Why is she talking so fast?
It’s as if she’s leaving on pre work out...
She looked kinda frantic. I think it's because she's talking even more tit than usual and is trying to pretend everything is great.

She's raging Siobhan is off to Portugal without her and she has to move home, she probably isn't making much money, she can't go back to Australia because she doesn't have a visa, there's actually nothing interesting happening in her life. Her big cash cow was gonna be retreats and she can't plan anything like that atm.

When anyone says "I'm working on some big projects" it usually means "I have nothing going on apart from some spon con but I need to fill this obvious gaping void to make my followers think I'm more successful than I actually am"

You'd think a global pandemic would make these chances realise how vacuous their chosen "career path" actually is - how they actually contribute nothing to society and where qualifications and education are actually helpful, and having a meaningful career to fall back on is beneficial

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.