Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she is something else. My God.

Of course she will be back in Ireland. Bali to Portugal must be 17/18 hours. Maybe another 3 to Ireland?

Also, acting like she had to keep it quiet so to surprise her sister and nothing to do with the abuse she would have gotten. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know Portugal has no quarantine requirement but she has been spreading herself all over bali. No effort made. All this in the lead up to taking a flight. Why would you do that to someone? Id be bleeping livid if a family member turned up at my door having behaved the way she does. Its so selfish and inconsiderate.

No doubt she will stay a number of days and the boom back to mammies house. She is younger than me so there is no way she will get a vaccine untill later in the Summer. They are only planning to vaccinate 50's in May, so it will be 40's in June. She could be vaccinated in late June early July. Unless of course she rents herself out to the HSE

Reactions: 30
Cant believe this. So selfish! But what do we expect, she has flouted the rules from the beginning, spitting in the face of every health worker and every person who followed the rules to keep others safe.

Reactions: 14
Red haired people can wear green 😂 I’ve always heard it being said that it compliments their skin tone and looks well on them.
There are plenty of things to critic herself over, I wouldn’t say this really cuts it 😂
Can confirm! Am a redhead who wears green often (and it's one of the colours I'm complimented in most).

Just catching up on everything but I'm agreed with everyone else, she's just gone beyond a joke at this stage. I don't understand how anyone can look up to someone so selfish, or how she can take herself seriously at all - I mean how do you justify all this tit to yourself and not get to the point where you're fed up of your own bullshit? Usually I'd be wondering how she'd keep track of all the lies but she clearly doesn't.

Surely though all these mental acrobatics must be exhausting?

I don't understand why anyone would want to be around her after this and I feel really bad for her sister. She's got lumped with this crap during a pandemic and she really didn't look pleased, justifiably so. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd just shut the door in her face tbh.

Side note: she loved coding but couldn't afford the masters... Is such crap. Less than half the developers I've worked with have had masters. A maths degree and the actual ability to code well would usually do you if you could demonstrate you've got skills during interviews. Strikes me as very "I want to come across as a cool IT nerd" because #different

Reactions: 24
Masters are expensive but surely she could have afforded it on her big corporate salary. After all she lived at home, no kids. Thats the thing with Liars . They need to remember the tales they are spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just sent a complaint to MyProtein - her behaviour disgusts me and as a brand ambassador I think she does them more harm than good. #karma

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can confirm! Am a redhead who wears green often (and it's one of the colours I'm complimented in most).

Just catching up on everything but I'm agreed with everyone else, she's just gone beyond a joke at this stage. I don't understand how anyone can look up to someone so selfish, or how she can take herself seriously at all - I mean how do you justify all this tit to yourself and not get to the point where you're fed up of your own bullshit? Usually I'd be wondering how she'd keep track of all the lies but she clearly doesn't.

Surely though all these mental acrobatics must be exhausting?

I don't understand why anyone would want to be around her after this and I feel really bad for her sister. She's got lumped with this crap during a pandemic and she really didn't look pleased, justifiably so. I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd just shut the door in her face tbh.

Side note: she loved coding but couldn't afford the masters... Is such crap. Less than half the developers I've worked with have had masters. A maths degree and the actual ability to code well would usually do you if you could demonstrate you've got skills during interviews. Strikes me as very "I want to come across as a cool IT nerd" because #different
Also a redhead and wear green and think it looks good! I think the problem with Siobhan is her skin tone after abusing her skin in the sun

Reactions: 9
Also a redhead and wear green and think it looks good! I think the problem with Siobhan is her skin tone after abusing her skin in the sun
Ooh yes very valid!!
My skin is still milk-bottle-white, not the truly delightful shade of lobster chic she's rocking. 😉

But also how does she not worry about this?? I'm wearing factor 50 when it's 13c outside in Ireland! I'd be a ball of anxiety worrying if I was permanently burned

Reactions: 4
Her parents are probably vaccinated now so she feels it's safe to head home. 🙄

I'm still astounded at her behavior.

Reactions: 11
Comments turned off on her YouTube video. That tells you enough.
The sister is sun burnt too,not wearing sunscreen must run in the family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m delighted the majority of people have sacrificed so much so that the likes of O’Haggard can flute around the world for “content” to try hide the fact that she is duller than dishwater.

Reactions: 27
I'm beyond raging at the stupid, selfish, ignorant twit. I'm overseas so I haven't seen my parents or family since 2019 and that WANKER just swans across the world without one solitary duck given. I don't usually wish bad luck on people but bleeping hell, that wan needs to be hexed out of existence.
I feel you. My sister has given birth and I can’t see my newborn nephew and not sure when I will, that’s my own blood and I’m not risking the lives of others (she lives in a different country to me)
The ignorance is embarrassing and shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
There is nothing more embarrassing than people boasting about travelling in business class/1st class 😭

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
There is nothing more embarrassing than people boasting about travelling in business class/1st class 😭
Agreed, imagine that being one of your personality traits too?

Conversation with her must be tedious at best!

@dragracethursdays feel for you there, I'm the same. 😔 My niece was born just before we went into the first lockdown and I've missed her first birthday and most of her first everythings because you just can't take the risk, and then eejits like Siobhan pull this..
What makes it worse too is she'll be no happier wherever she goes, but she'll still risk everyone else just to try and run away from her feelings, time and time again.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Couldn't press dislike quicker. She said she rang the irish embassy to find out about flying to portugal. What a Liar. Hope she gets all the abuse in the world for this. I'll personally send a complaint to any company or gym that works with her. Absolute scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I sincerely hope the 'surprise' part is just some clickbait bullshit unless her sister/pals there have definitely been vaccinated. Landing yourself on someone during a pandemic, although it wouldn't surprise me, would be so inconsiderate and potentially dangerous.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.