Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so f#cking annoying I'm furious the lil B$tch. So smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she not have to quarantine or give a crap that people are not supposed to travel atm?! How long is she leaving Bali for... Thought she loved it... Clearly shows..

Reactions: 19
But her life is so unbelievably good in Bali why would she need to leave her "home"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But she has a vlog explaining it folks... so that makes it all ok 🙄 I’m not sure her sister looked happy to see her anyway

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
But she has a vlog explaining it folks... so that makes it all ok 🙄 I’m not sure her sister looked happy to see her anyway
That’s what I thought the minute I saw her story!
Her sister is definitely not happy! She’s trying to hide it but you can tell she doesn’t fully agree that she should be there. She’s giving her a look somewhere between disgust and bewilderment and plastered a smile on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Should I finish the Actuarial exams?" Well yeah, you probably should have. This is what gets me. No accountability. Life is not as simple as "I'm gonna do what I want coz life is short so fcuk all these plebs that work for 'the man', I'm gonna live differently".

Like, grand. Follow your dreams. But do it with integrity and show us the full picture, not the insta-filtered version where your disordered eating issues are dressed up as "flexible dieting" and promoted to vulnerable teenagers on social media; or the fact that you can only "live differently" like this in a third world country where you can keep your outgoings down, or the fact that you can't save to buy a house or own any tangible assets because your income is so unsteady. If pensions are so unsexy, what plan does she have that won't require that safety net when she's old? Where will she be when she's 60 if she continues to live like this?

I did a degree I wasn't mad about, but it made me competitive and gave me credibility in the marketplace, which in turn helped me to build a sustainable career. I like some parts of the job I have now, but hate other parts of it. But I'm an adult with responsibilities so that's ok. Life isn't about blind hedonism and positioning yourself as superior to hard-working folks just because you've decided to sit in the sun eating magnums all day. Sometimes you have to do what you don't want to do for the longer term gain. Everything is instant gratification with SOH and the influencer community more broadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She will be burning holes in her Nike runners from doing laps of the algrave. No quarantine what so ever. Hope she has a place booked so she isn't just on the sisters couch complaining.

Reactions: 12
Portugal does not require ANY quarantine period if you're negative. It's SO disgusting to think there's nothing wrong gallivanting off on a whim. Getting closer to Ireland. I can hear the morning coffee thoughts already. "Well I can't come this far and NOT go to Ireland for Mams rocky road & whinge about the weather". "And sure look it, might as well get the vaccine while I'm here. My underlying condition is being an obnoxious passive aggressive bleep & Pfizer might make me an ambassador if I give them a shout out on my stories".

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
This has annoyed me so much, my mam hasnt seen my granny in over a year as she is in a nursing home in England and this little bi**h flys where and when she wants like its fine I AM FUMING

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Morning coffee thoughts life is so short I just had to come to Portugal to see roisin. I'm just so happy in bali but miss my family so much except not enough to actually live with them. If u don't like me unfollow.

Reactions: 10
Scummy cow. She has no respect for anyone in any country she is in. She is so selfish and disgusting 🤢 if this is living different I’m glad I have no part in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is a selfish b**ch actually can't get over it. No doubt she flew first class 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.