Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a muppet

The dehydration comment applies only to body builders/bikini fitness comps. Takes out the water between the skin and the muscle.
Exactly this between skin and muscle.... she can’t be in some denial that she’s carrying a lot of water???? It works effectively when you are in a very lean position (>16% or below for a girl give or take) (THAT MEANS LESS THAN FOR ANYONE THAT IS BLOCKED BY OUR MATHLETE)🤣 and I’m not attacking her body here but she is not a lean female. She is average at best but lucky that her weight isint dispersed on her abdominal area as equally as her legs etc. This technique will do minimal for her except make her thirsty , in a bad mood and more jealous of beanpole begarty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Nonposter are you kidding- our Shiv is SOLID muscle!! :rolleyes: 😂 Her appearance does change pretty dramatically fairly often (not saying she's ever 'huge' or 'super skinny') but that can't be healthy for the body either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the bells!! Inconsiderate locals getting up to pray like...
And now she'll be up half the night at her photo shoot....cue an extra-grumpy Shiv's morning thoughts....
Jaysus, she'll be insufferable tomorrow!

Reactions: 5
Like i have no idea what she does all day! I would be bored senseless, going out of my mind trapped in a house, no mental stimulation!

Going by her instagram;
-She gets up 5.30am(let's be generous and say 60 mins of Yoga)
-6.30am- journal/reads her 10 pages of book and writes her coffee thoughts (again I'm giving this a very generous 60mins)
-7.30am crossfit/or whatever craz she's on
(I'm just going to say 2 hours and include breakfast after it)

From 9.30am until 9.30pm at night (which is when she claims she goes to bed) What in god's name is she doing for 12 hours a day!!!!

Claims she has a "team" so they look after the clients and all the other tit she paddles and says they do?!

Genuine question what the heck is she doing??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“I’ve been up since 4am” /posts at 1am saying she’s been awake for 23 hours
Clearly our mathlete can’t do basic arithmetic😂
She’s tired!! Poor Shiv what is left if she can’t do simple maths

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.