Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sinead actually make a living out of all the "advice" she gives etc? How is that even possible, who would hire her for anything other than motivational speaking maybe when she has no qualifications?! I followed her for about a day, just couldn't listen to her...
Podcast sponsorships, AF links, and other crap!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I totally agree ^^
If Sinead is so passionate about that area of study she should just get a degree, even online and part time or something. It is SO dangerous to be masquerading as a professional in that area without qualifications and I can’t believe more people don’t call her out? Siobhan is weird for defending her.
Its obviously hitting a nerve - she has said about the girl with the fancy degree calling her out for not having qualifications and I think someone a few weeks ago messaged her/put in the question box about how she is unqualified and I think she did some rambling reply about how she looked into the degree and just decided to do some of those mini courses (aka cheap and short with no formal accreditation). Now this.
I suspect one of the reasons she is passionate about it is she has recognised it as her 'niche' to try and monetise, she doesn't have to go down the saturated PT route and has found something that resonates and is a bit different from other influencers.

Reactions: 12
I'm not saying everyone needs a degree/masters/PHD but if you're going to come on and spout shite about mental health, relationships & phycology you need an accreditation to back it up.

Care bear on acid 😂 gets me everytime 😂

Reactions: 26
There’s just so much wrong with this that I can’t even begin to unpack it. I don’t think that Siobhan can separate the concept of following a meal plan aimed SPECIFICALLY at fat loss, versus “starvation”. I genuinely believe she is not a bright person at all - she will see this as a positive message around not depriving yourself (I think we are all on board with that!) but her perception of it is sooooo skewed!
A9941183-B928-4216-8736-85807662F0A9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Hospitality has a potential re-opening date. Restrictions are easing - what is the betting we will have a 1st class return flight fairly shortly?
Can't miss the opportunity to do summer in Dublin part 2, lots of sea swims, Dublin ya beaut IG posts. Get to Hair Lounge and Monica Tolan. Freebies from Gourmet Food, the gym with Leo. We all know the drill by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
June or July trip home. Quick visit to the homestead and then living it up in Central Dublin in a Air B&B complaining about the price.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s just so much wrong with this that I can’t even begin to unpack it. I don’t think that Siobhan can separate the concept of following a meal plan aimed SPECIFICALLY at fat loss, versus “starvation”. I genuinely believe she is not a bright person at all - she will see this as a positive message around not depriving yourself (I think we are all on board with that!) but her perception of it is sooooo skewed!View attachment 551007
There is so much wrong with that alone it baffles me how she is fit to educate anyone. But then again she just pays others to do her PT side of the business or whatever.

The real reason she put that out there is another sly dig at her “friend” Begarty who is claiming she is down 3kg. Siobhan is going to feel like a cinnamon roll beside her no doubt in this shoot so she’s using her period as the excuse to justify she is bloated etc... where is this girls accountability?????
Because everyone made some sort of effort except Siobhan she needs to shoot them down and claim they must have starved themselves. Only this week begarty was following the furnace plan, are u starving ur clients Siobhan? You are sending a lot of mixed messages but the main ones I am getting is that your just bloody clueless in regards to nutrition and ur so bitter towards everyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
June or July trip home. Quick visit to the homestead and then living it up in Central Dublin in a Air B&B complaining about the price.
Let’s hope the UAE/Qatar stay on the MHQ list for a while so

• Heart
Siobhan is a excuse merchant. No one needs to starve themselves but also no one needs to stuff their face all the time. It’s really a simple idea that Siobhan can’t seem to wrap her head around.

Reactions: 17
Has siobhan ever spoke about going for therapy herself. I know some people are very private about things like that but she has shown so much of her life I'm curious if that's ever been mentioned to her. I've said before she could do with investing in therapy around her food issues. she says she is over food issues but every now and again she will say things like the morning thoughts glad I didn't starve myself. To me that seems like disordered thinking but I'm giving a unsolicited unqualified opinion so I should leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her attitude around food is VERY disturbing for a health and fitness 'guru'.
She's in a constant state of 'binge' (And I don't really mean binge in the traditional sense- more an 'eat wtf you like' phase) and restrict, which she openly documents. She's heading off any negative body comments by disclaiming she deliberately didn't diet for this photoshoot, and will appear bloated because she has her period.
Every other 'normal' pt/coach would be at least at a maintenence phase in their progress for a photoshoot and wouldn't need to 'starve' for it. Her whole attitude to food and training is disordered.
For example Becca is in a bulk phase right now and is documenting her food/training/measurements/photos etc but looks a million dollars (I'm not a fan btw- just can appreciate she's actually practicing what she preaches) But in 'normal' times, she eats fairly healthy with the odd splurge and night on the rip- i.e. balanced, and maintains a pretty high level of fitness and doesn't obsess about how she looks.
She appears to have binned off crossfit (down to once a week I think she said) and imo that was the only thing that was keeping her fit & strong, even if her form etc was shocking- BJJ etc just won't have the same effect, and it'll soon become apparent. Even if she only went in a few times a week and filmed a few mins for the 'gram'. ;) 😂

Reactions: 18
Its obviously hitting a nerve - she has said about the girl with the fancy degree calling her out for not having qualifications and I think someone a few weeks ago messaged her/put in the question box about how she is unqualified and I think she did some rambling reply about how she looked into the degree and just decided to do some of those mini courses (aka cheap and short with no formal accreditation). Now this.
I suspect one of the reasons she is passionate about it is she has recognised it as her 'niche' to try and monetise, she doesn't have to go down the saturated PT route and has found something that resonates and is a bit different from other influencers.
Did you not know she’s a “yellow” personality so she wouldn’t be able to cope with a traditional style degree

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'I'm all for dieting for an occasion'.....did she actually just come out and say that?? :oops:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
'I'm all for dieting for an occasion'.....did she actually just come out and say that?? :oops:
If I was a potential sign up for her course, and saw that, I'd be thinking right..so clearly whatever plan I am going to be put on will at some stage, if I am not leaning out ahead of a wedding, family occasion, etc, encourage me to "diet", i.e. drastically reduce calories to the point of starvation?

Siobhan has completely lose the run of herself. What she's coming out with now is just damaging, and extremely triggering for anyone that might be suffering from an ED.
I'll be reporting her posts and stories from now on if I see more of this trash. It's so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Again, I tried taking one for the team and listened to that Shannon Bear podcast. I managed to make it further than the last time but had to give up about 25 minutes in.

There really needs to be a higher barrier to entry to making a podcast. There should at least be a minimum standard required for the sound. The thing sounds like it was recorded on a Talkboy. And some fella walks in about 15 minutes in and sounds like he's starting to make his dinner in the kitchen - banging cupboards and stomping around. He even says 'Hi' to Siobhan. :ROFLMAO:

Usual stuff discussed -

nomads 🤢, corporate life, condescendingly saying that she was an online trainer before it became 'cool', living the dream, helping as many woman as she can, competition prep, losing her period, Nutella, stopping tracking her calories, gaining weight, starting tracking her calories, losing weight, advises that it's best not to track calories for weight loss (yes, I'm confused myself as I write this), dislikes cardio, losing weight in Dublin by not paying attention to what she eats, not happy with losing weight in Dublin as it means she wasn't enjoying herself (😡🤬 I have no words to describe my feelings on this statement so I'm going to leave it there), not having to do the hard sell on the Oven etc.

She conveniently forgets to mention that she lost weight in Dublin by running at least 5k every second day and eating nothing but the Tampax meals. What's her big thing against cardio? She sells her programme on the concept that you can do the minimum amount of exercise but yet she only see changes in her own body when she does punishment cardio?! My head is spinning from the contradictions.

There was a bit in it as well when the mathlete was trying to flex her muscles and I died a bit inside. She incorrectly said that her putting on weight was directly correlated to an increase in interactions on instagram and sales of the Oven. She had to awkwardly correct herself and was like 'Oh no, i meant inversely correlated.' It's so embarrassing when sometime tries to make themselves sound clever and they crash and burn. 'Keep it simple, Stupid' comes to mind.

She was also lamenting the fact that only her bikini pics when she's lean get interactions and none of her other content does. Eh, what other content? When was the last time she did any kind of information video that wasn't trying to sell the Oven after she has her weekly hair wash and has just got her lashes and brows done?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What's up with Gillen?? Complaining of been tired for over a week now?
She has had a bunch of blood tests and been to a doctor but from what I can tell everything came back fine. She thought she was anemic as she has been in the past.

Reactions: 1
She needs professional help and I’m not saying that lightly whatsoever. Her relationship with food has always been so problematic - does anyone else remember when she poured washing up liquid into a barely touched jar of Nutella to stop herself from eating any of it?? I do because I didn’t eat Nutella for months after - I was suffering with my relationship with food at the time and it clearly triggered me ( I also don’t use that word lightly)

This mornings chats where she flippantly talks about people starving themselves for photo shoots or to look good is incredibly dangerous & will definitely have brought up ALOT of issues for people that she’s too ignorant to even have considered

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs professional help and I’m not saying that lightly whatsoever. Her relationship with food has always been so problematic - does anyone else remember when she poured washing up liquid into a barely touched jar of Nutella to stop herself from eating any of it?? I do because I didn’t eat Nutella for months after - I was suffering with my relationship with food at the time and it clearly triggered me ( I also don’t use that word lightly)

This mornings chats where she flippantly talks about people starving themselves for photo shoots or to look good is incredibly dangerous & will definitely have brought up ALOT of issues for people that she’s too ignorant to even have considered
She doesn’t give a shite. She knows full well that there has been feedback about her words and actions being triggering. Her response will be just “don’t follow me” cos she 1) doesn’t have even a basic understanding of the complex psychology of ED, and 2) is a self-centred clueless know-it-all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.