Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m in no way suggesting this. But since I’m semi evil and want to ruin her Monday

But if people really want to help Shiv out. Because she’s a busy little beaver (teeth - Sucking noise).

They could always DM her how Line of Duty ends on Sunday 😂. Inset evil laugh. With the time differences. She won’t be able to watch it til at least 24 hours after it airs. Mainly cause her Monday morning is made up of coffee thoughts and punishment cardio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As this thread is on fire shall we open spaces for new tattlers for a couple of hours ?? Like I know anyone can join but just to make it sound exclusive we could advertise spaces. I know it sounds crazy ...dont know where I got the idea from 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Now I’m in no way suggesting this. But since I’m semi evil and want to ruin her Monday

But if people really want to help Shiv out. Because she’s a busy little beaver (teeth - Sucking noise).

They could always DM her how Line of Duty ends on Sunday 😂. Inset evil laugh. With the time differences. She won’t be able to watch it til at least 24 hours after it airs. Mainly cause her Monday morning is made up of coffee thoughts and punishment cardio 😂
H is the one and only troll/stalker she has

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She doesn't read DMs tho 😉

I still cant quite believe the show she made of herself yesterday in those comments about the book.. shes an arrogant witch and I dont say that lightly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As this thread is on fire shall we open spaces for new tattlers for a couple of hours ?? Like I know anyone can join but just to make it sound exclusive we could advertise spaces. I know it sounds crazy ...dont know where I got the idea from 🤔🤔
Please make sure to announce there is a swipe up to join the waiting list... wouldn’t want anyone to end up disappointed. It’s going to be a huge job to manage the demand so just shout if you need any help and we’ll get you a couple of suspiciously generic sounding coaches 👍🏻

H is the one and only troll/stalker she has
(O) H

Reactions: 13
I think we should set up a support group for all of us who've been blocked by her. Cos that would be REALLY exclusive 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Can someone do this , I’m on on season5......

I’d nearly fecking ruin it for myself cause this is hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone do this , I’m on on season5......

I’d nearly fecking ruin it for myself cause this is hilarious 😂😂😂
You just know she’s gonna make a huge deal about saying shes staying offline from Sunday night to Monday night to avoid spoilers, and yet she will come online to tell everyone this at LEAST twice per hour during that time period. Then when it’s all over she will be the most upset of anyone who has ever watched Line of Duty ever, but LOLs she now has an hour back in her week that she didn’t have before cos don’t forget people who watch TV and Netflix are LaZy AnD HunProDuCTivE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be pissed off by the call to prayer.

When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be lookin’ like I’ve never washed my hair.

When I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be line dancing until I look a total and utter mare

And I would get 500 points
And I would get 500 more
Just to be the woman who rolls a thousand miles
To tell my family a free trip to South Africa is in store.

When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's working hard underlining self help books.

And when the money, comes in for the work I do
I'll pass not one of my cinnabuns on to you.

When I come home(When I come home), well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the women who complains about rain and food.

And when I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's growing old alone.

When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's not lonely without kids.

And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna Dream about my summer in Dublin and having first class flights on my stream.

But I would get 500 points
And I would get 500 more

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Please make sure to announce there is a swipe up to join the waiting list... wouldn’t want anyone to end up disappointed. It’s going to be a huge job to manage the demand so just shout if you need any help and we’ll get you a couple of suspiciously generic sounding coaches 👍🏻

Oh my god great I really need to get my team sorted. I'm just sooo busy ... between yoga , sweaty wrestling and eating I just don't have time. The pay is excellent ..2 cinabuns per sign up . A level 8 degree in excel is a must !

(O) H

Oh my god great I really need to get my team sorted. I'm just sooo busy ... between yoga , sweaty wrestling and eating I just don't have time. The pay is excellent ..2 cinabuns per sign up . A level 8 degree in excel is a must !✌ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't read DMs tho 😉

I still cant quite believe the show she made of herself yesterday in those comments about the book.. shes an arrogant witch and I dont say that lightly.
I missed all of this can someone direct me to the screenshots ?

Reactions: 2
“I am going to end this conversation because you are making things up”. Pure Siobh gold right there. She’s beyond deluded. Wow.
Wow siobhan has really made a fool of herself on those comments, actually embarrassed for Sinead now! The mask is well and truly slipping Siobhan.

Reactions: 6
An ignorant arrogant witch.

I genuinely don't say witch lightly, but she's the epitome. Seeing those comments now and her reaction to someone providing, the explicitly requested, book review, AND using this to simultaneously put down her pal - get fucked. Have another cinnabon and burger. Doesn't matter how many fitness classes fill your day in 'living the dream', you will always be a misery.

Reactions: 17
Sinead has used so many excuses about not having any qualifications like I remember her saying she doesn’t have the time and she can find all the info for free etc but it’s clearly becoming an issue for her? the fact that it’s brought up so frequently and all her interest seems to be in areas that require a standard of education at least you would think she would do something, like I know college etc isn’t for everyone/not everyone can go for various reasons but if you can’t back yourself up with any sort of qualification especially in psychology and the likes then maybe you shouldn’t be on Instagram speaking as if what you’ve read is absolute gospel? It’s not really an area that you can waffle by like you could have an interest in medicine and do your own research yes but you can’t diagnose people as if you’re a doctor? I just think it’s a bit dangerous and misleading, by all means review books and do the other bits she does but people are picking up on the fact that she’s not qualified to speak about most of the stuff she does and it’s not going down well with her and Siobhan just massively put her foot in it. No one commented on sineads education but if someone did point out that she isn’t qualified to give the advice that she does, they would be right? Then they’ll say they’re only talking about their own experiences but they’re not, somehow Siobhan hasn’t copped that Sinead constantly gives everyone unsolicited advice 😂

I also thought both her and Siobhan were quite intelligent and spoke reasonably well when I first followed them but the comments from Siobhan really let herself down.. she can’t have a rational debate whatsoever and comes across so closed minded (which goes against the living differently spiel) and when she meets her match in a debate or has to argue her point against someone who clearly is well versed on the subject, she becomes passive aggressive, petty and nasty. To me that reads like someone who’s very insecure, something a child would do when they’ve been told their wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah I totally agree ^^
If Sinead is so passionate about that area of study she should just get a degree, even online and part time or something. It is SO dangerous to be masquerading as a professional in that area without qualifications and I can’t believe more people don’t call her out? Siobhan is weird for defending her.

Reactions: 21
Does Sinead actually make a living out of all the "advice" she gives etc? How is that even possible, who would hire her for anything other than motivational speaking maybe when she has no qualifications?! I followed her for about a day, just couldn't listen to her...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.