Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have no content to put in an app at all. I've been looking at Pamela Reifs insta recently and she is always working on her app. She even creates loads of her own recipes for the app and she is always working on perfecting her recipes and stuff. Meanwhile Siobh even manages to make a bowl of porridge look disgusting.

Reactions: 7
@starryeyed10 exactly. I've downloaded a few over the years (as I mentioned earlier- the market is pretty packed with them!) and the content in most is unreal and continuously being updated. Shiv's cut & paste US 'recipes' and very questionable 'fitness' content/advice wouldn't cut it in a highly competitive market.

Reactions: 8
She eats the same food day in day out. Pizza and fried chicken on lettuce. I would be bored of it

Oh I almost forgot the Cinnabon’s how could I

Reactions: 13
She would have no content to put in an app at all. I've been looking at Pamela Reifs insta recently and she is always working on her app. She even creates loads of her own recipes for the app and she is always working on perfecting her recipes and stuff. Meanwhile Siobh even manages to make a bowl of porridge look disgusting.
I'm still traumatised from that bowl of porridge

• Haha
Don't forget Diren's app was going to be the best thing going and it was an expensive crash and burn. James had to treat him to 10 days touring round the States in a fancy car to help him get over his disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The app is a load of BS (awaits mention of it from Siobhan), she doesn’t have the brainpower or cash flow to invest in a declining model. Her peak time to release that would have been early pandemic with gyms closed.

Now people can have accountability from PT’s face to face.

It seems the same is happening with James Smith and his begging emails to sign up for a challenge.

People want to see people, not be shouted at, spoken to passive aggressive or shamed by some gobshite in their phone.

Reactions: 18
She could have really put the head down last year and made the app. She could have stayed in her depressing childhood bedroom eating rocky road and found either some freelance app developers or a company to help her out as the pandemic stopped the world. Or just live the high life spend spend spend, drink drink drink, eat eat eat, dance dance dance, sulking sulking sulking.
A suspect a teaser story on the app in the next week or so to make sure we are gripped to our seats on the update. Big news coming soon guys... and lonebehold nothing again till its brought up here.
James peeded alot of people off about privilege I was surprised she didn't say anything on it really but I hope she is aware she has so much and it's controversial and that's why she didn't mention it.

Reactions: 14
Siobhan.... remember that summer in Dublin..
.could have spent it making an app instead of spending it in Bad Bobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know watching Sinead is a bit like watching a Care Bear on acid, I just tap through her stories most of the time, but I genuinely don't think there's any meanness in her.

Siobhan on the other hand just seems incredibly bitter. She has blocked me and I'm actually so glad because her behaviour was really making me so annoyed. I'm still shocked by her recent treatment of Sinead, so vile, pure gaslighting behaviour.

She should take a leaf out of RB, they're constantly upskilling and investing in their software whereas Siobhan is still working off the oul excel sheet. I'm guessing that's what they used during her F&A Maths degree so she can't let it go 🙄😆

What a coincidence she just got a look at the dashboard of her new app!! You would think she read your comment 😂😂 but we know she doesn't read tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Everytime I remember how she explained what < meant like we were a bunch of thicks I cringe so hard. Did she really? Did that really happen? Urghhh dying inside

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Jesus lads, good thing its bingo and not a drinking game we are playing, or we'd all drop dead on the spot from alcohol poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.