Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way in hell that Begs has the chops to engage in a reasoned or academic discussion with the person who commented. She said she is 7 years into her studies. I’d love to see her wipe the floor with Begarty.
Shiv said she would step up as she has a Maths deg, if you did nt know, and would make it a fairer contest.
Shhhhhh Begs, the big girls with degrees are talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We are genuinely dealing with the mentality of 9 year old mean girls here. Honestly. It’s quite incredible. There will be no functioning in the real world for these two.

Reactions: 30
I don’t think I know one person who is as bad as Shiv at dealing with anything even mildly confrontational? It actually fascinates me how she constantly sees herself as being in the right and how she only considers her opinions to be of value. How do you go through life and not take a single differing opinion on board. How stagnant would your personality be. Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No doubt our Shiv has blocked poor Meagan....loved her response....Shiv of course passive aggressive. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her....she’s such a bleeping 🤡....I’d box the head off my sister if she carried on like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think I know one person who is as bad as Shiv at dealing with anything even mildly confrontational? It actually fascinates me how she constantly sees herself as being in the right and how she only considers her opinions to be of value. How do you go through life and not take a single differing opinion on board. How stagnant would your personality be. Baffling.
She can’t even handle reasoned debate... even discussion! Agree, it must be a nightmare to live like that - perhaps pig ignorance is bliss for her!

Whoever this was we thank you for your sacrifice 🙏

93166EB4-3D10-446B-ADA0-CA07CFD7F8F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Will there be a passive aggressive morning coffee thoughts tomorrow?
Storying the blocking spree for anyone that liked the comments?

Reactions: 11
For the love of god siobhanshawfitness do NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES let her know your thoughts. For your own protection. Save yourself!!!!

7DAD4F75-EA9E-4424-8168-24F1918B5AD8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We are genuinely dealing with the mentality of 9 year old mean girls here.
100%. She's coming across as a really aggressive/bully type. Her comments to that girl made me so angry. She's an absolute asshole.

She's only defending Sinead because she sees it as an opportunity to make herself sound smart. Sure this time last week she was such a tyrant that Sinead had the fear of her, creeping around the villa afraid to make a sound and stir the beast.

She can buy first class Emirates flights but she can't buy class, common courtesy or a personality transplant unfortunately.

Reactions: 37
100%. She's coming across as a really aggressive/bully type. Her comments to that girl made me so angry. She's an absolute asshole.

She's only defending Sinead because she sees it as an opportunity to make herself sound smart. Sure this time last week she was such a tyrant that Sinead had the fear of her, creeping around the villa afraid to make a sound and stir the beast.

She can buy first class Emirates flights but she can't buy class, common courtesy or a personality transplant unfortunately.
She can’t buy her size in clothes either

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Could buy some decent therapy, I guess (not of the fraudulent, better help variety).

But she'd probably just pull out some highlighted excerpt to enlighten the therapist, so there's that.

Reactions: 10
They seem to be bigging eachother up. Must be an agenda. My thoughts are neither one has a pot to piss in and are trying to rally interest in both their platforms.

I’ve seen more maturity and ability to debate out of my door slamming teen than Siobhan. Can you imagine dealing with her in business? Her handle is linked to her business page. Not a personal one and she conducts herself like a silly spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still can’t get my head around the fact that she actually believes that it’s only one person 😂😂😂😂 Cute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.