Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's awful thing to say about Buckles, even he's go more brains than shiv

Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines an athlete is “a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina.” ... By my definition, this means an individual who has risen to the top in their respective field in strength, agility, speed and sport.
Shivs this is not you,

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That's awful thing to say about Buckles, even he's go more brains than shiv

Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines an athlete is “a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina.” ... By my definition, this means an individual who has risen to the top in their respective field in strength, agility, speed and sport.
Shivs this is not you,
Well with buckles he got to the top due to pure ineptitude which is basically how shiv is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Delighted you shared this site! She thinks she's the cleverest by blocking us but we can still view and judge the ridiculous carryon of her! 🤗
Never give any of these d*ckheads an insta view - it only goes towards their engagement stats! Whoever made that site is doing to Lord's work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never give any of these d*ckheads an insta view - it only goes towards their engagement stats! Whoever made that site is doing to Lord's work 😂
I'd love to know what % of her following is hate follows at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love to know what % of her following is hate follows at this point.
And I’d be interested to know, at what point did genuine followers turn on her.... I think for me it was when she went to Thailand the first time... and started to become unrelatable for me personally.. working out all day long, like a regular person can’t do that if they’re trying to hold down and job and manage a home, kids etc. But her answer to that is don’t have kids and quit your job.

Reactions: 15
And I’d be interested to know, at what point did genuine followers turn on her.... I think for me it was when she went to Thailand the first time... and started to become unrelatable for me personally.. working out all day long, like a regular person can’t do that if they’re trying to hold down and job and manage a home, kids etc. But her answer to that is don’t have kids and quit your job.
For me it was when she kept saying people who weren't happy in their jobs should just leave. Whilst I agree in theory that if you are not happy in your career you should absolutely look into alternatives, in the majority of cases it's not feasible for people to just up and bail out of their current jobs. Some people actually value their family and want to see their commitments through to the end.

More recently, it was bringing the family to South Africa. We could all sell our cars and bring family away, sometimes 2 or 3 times over. But most of us only have cars because we actually need them. Unlike Siobhan who thinks it's good financial sense to buy a soft top in Ireland that she drove once a week max! 🙄 it's an easy decision to sell it in her case.

Reactions: 21
It’s also easy to say I’ll quit my job and do this and that, or I’ll move to this country to do this and that, knowing that you have the security of your bedroom waiting for you rent free in mammy and daddy’s house..... and when I move house, I have to pack up all my tit and bring it with me and/or dump the stuff I can’t bring.... I’m sure she has all the crap she’s not bringing to Bali, in her parents house or garage etc... so is that really living independently. I don’t think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s also easy to say I’ll quit my job and do this and that, or I’ll move to this country to do this and that, knowing that you have the security of your bedroom waiting for you rent free in mammy and daddy’s house..... and when I move house, I have to pack up all my tit and bring it with me and/or dump the stuff I can’t bring.... I’m sure she has all the crap she’s not bringing to Bali, in her parents house or garage etc... so is that really living independently. I don’t think it is.
If we all sold our belongings and loved differently like shiv then who would we latch onto when tit hits the fan 🤔 she relys on people having homes for her to crash in like Leanne last summer.

Reactions: 12
If we all sold our belongings and loved differently like shiv then who would we latch onto when tit hits the fan 🤔 she relys on people having homes for her to crash in like Leanne last summer.
I know its a typo but I think you have stumbled upon a great idea for Shiv (which unfortunately she’ll never hear because, ya know, she doesn’t read tattle🧐) - she should mooch in on Begs niche as a sex therapist and call it: “Loving Differently- The OooooH Sex Furnace”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So.... this little gem just came up as a suggestion in my feed. Some screenshots below as a taster, but I would encourage everyone to watch it (link below which I’ve renamed ‘JS being a twit’). It explains the “look at me, eating a cookie on the day of my photo shoot” from Siobhan during the week, and possibly her demeanor about the shoot itself. JS is a disgusting cretinous ball ache who sounds like he’s lost the plot, and Siobhan hangs off his every word. Disgraceful willful ignorance towards ED also. Don’t think she shared this one last week ... she’s obviously still stung from “privilege gate”. What an intolerable head. Both of them.

JS being a twat

B3219C29-1423-4206-9F7D-F78DA77A2991.jpeg

1BCDE865-0EA3-416E-BD1E-E31C86D40888.jpeg

0C7A8A0F-AC5C-4D3B-81B4-5A14E29D46B2.jpeg

B7C3AEF3-0E28-4240-85CC-213D59C08C11.jpeg

9AC6901B-6A71-4325-AA04-B31B06218E1D.jpeg

05854EF0-8D64-4668-B000-77B6FB4D1300.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Here’s my two cents worth .. I think she’s in Bali to run away from confronting her sexuality .. she can be the eternal teenager out there with the likes of Hegs and Becca etc whereas if she was home I think even her own family would be asking is it time for a place of your own ? Job ? Partner be it male or
Female ? She’s a pure Peter Pan

Reactions: 17
Me too and the constant binge/restrict. Was following for inspo and content not for her nonsense ramblings

Reactions: 8
I turned into a "hate" follower with how she dises the 9-5 worker and anyone who wants to be in a relationship, mortgage, marriage & kids. And claims she wants to live differently.

Firstly 9-5 is not a thing. Even if you work in retail/restaurant or an industry that is open 9-5, you've the people who do the open up shift, the closing shift etc. 9-5 in terms of office work- I can only speak for myself and my industry in the "corporate world" as she calls it, it had never been 9-5, it's 7am- 11pm even 2.30am in some cases. Starting and ending anywhere there, depending on the day of the week and what is going wrong.

Like what other posters have said i believe she tried and failed at work- imagine 1-1s and mid and end year reviews with her. Who believes she's always right! Any Line Managers nightmare!

The way she believes having a house and commiting herself is like some type of disease! I believe she's running from something and i think it's her sexuality or the grief of her aunt. Living differently my eye, she gets up she does yoga, she goes to gym, she's eats food and she goes to bed. I see nothing different that she's doing?

Reactions: 25
Because they don't live in Indonesia. I really mean it, they don't live there. I don't think they have any Indonesian pals, they rarely interact with Indonesians bar their gojek drivers, barely eat Indonesian food [pepperoni pizza, cookies and those buns] - Indonesia and its people are simply irrelevant to them. Their lives are in a generic holiday resort that could be anywhere in the world with a sunny instagrammable backdrop.
Just catching up on the thread, this is an excellent post. They have no relationship with Indonesia/Bali or its people. To most of them it’s just an island(s) where they can take cool photos and preach about how unique they are by not ‘conforming to social norms’.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.