Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 questions and 5 of them swipe ups.
I wonder does anyone apart from Coco and Lynn actually ask her any questions? They always have the say format - question about macros/protein, calorie deficit, OH Furnace, solo travel.
If your looking for a laugh have a look at the CangguCommunity instagram
Page. They have really been ripping into the nomads (🤮) recently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
☝This. The idea that they promote is that anyone who disagrees with them are trolls creates people living in a vacuum of ideas. Only people that agree with them can be around them.

Add in the fact that these charlatans are supposed to be looked up to as the fountain of all knowledge. The constant deleting of any questions or opposing views presents a really dangerous image to young people, that these influencers are right and should be listened to!

It’s like living your life through that quote that goes along the lines of; ‘Live everyday as if it’s your last’. If you follow that you’ll be skint and probably quite unhealthy. It isnt realistic!
You’re right. This cancel culture and opposing opinions are TROLLING is a dangerous road to go down for humanity. If we all thought the same that would make us BOTS

Reactions: 7
Haha I just thought the exact same thing. She’s clearly still half in the horrors/hungover. Also, her answer on Oz is so lazy. It’s like a 7 year olds answer to someone asking if they liked a place or not. “Bondi was kinda boring during the week, I liked Melbourne, Byron was like Cangu”
And then saying she'd love to go back there and explore yet can't get her arse off the couch to explore Bali and surrounds.

Also the token 'r u ok' question just so she can try convince everyone, herself included, that she couldn't be happier 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see her scales in that mirror selfie she took. Those look like the scales she said she bought in Mexico over a year and a half ago. Anyone remember that? I thought it was weird that someone bought a scales while on holiday.

But I thought the scales don’t matter? They must matter somewhat if she brought them from Mexico to Dublin to Portugal and then Bali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times in the last few months has she declared how happy she is and how happy she is single.. the totally protests too much!

Reactions: 12
12 questions and 5 of them swipe ups.
I wonder does anyone apart from Coco and Lynn actually ask her any questions? They always have the say format - question about macros/protein, calorie deficit, OH Furnace, solo travel.
If your looking for a laugh have a look at the CangguCommunity instagram
Page. They have really been ripping into the nomads (🤮) recently.
Omg just looked at that page it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Okay, just got my eyelashes removed, em, I also came to walk, or came to the beach for a quick walk, not a quick walk I was going to go for a long walk I was listening to a good book, but I forgot my airpods.."

Took me a minute to figure out why it bothered me. It's that influencer trait of over explaining every single tiny part of a sentence.
"Forgot my airpods, send on the questions" is that so hard? I don't need your life story.
totally brain dead scatty and all over the shop not even making an effort

Reactions: 5
I really don't think she comes from a privileged background or maybe I'm misunderstanding the comment. Her family, her home, nothing seems privileged. Her parents seem working class don't come from money etc.

Do ye all think she's minted?
Privilege doesn’t mean being minted or living in a mansion. It can mean so many different things. Fact is that she had a stable home, parents with regular income. She went on holidays. Got an education. Had social life. Could afford extra curricular activities. That’s more than the majority of the world has.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks lovely in that wee outfit with the skirt on her story. I wish she would do the 'clean and girly' look more often but she never bothers

Reactions: 7
Listening to the podcast..
I'm only four minutes in but so far Siobhan's explained how the only times they have "bad fights" are when they just have a difference of opinion and can't agree (I'm taking that to mean: whenever someone disagrees with her and they won't just give in and tell her she's right and the best, OH glorious one), because the rest of the time she just tells Sinead she's being annoying and that's it.

Favourite quote of my 4mins so far:
"I can count how many times [they've had bad fights] on one hand [...], We're such good communicators!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Listening to the podcast..
I'm only four minutes in but so far Siobhan's explained how the only times they have "bad fights" are when they just have a difference of opinion and can't agree (I'm taking that to mean: whenever someone disagrees with her and they won't just give in and tell her she's right and the best, OH glorious one), because the rest of the time she just tells Sinead she's being annoying and that's it.

Favourite quote of my 4mins so far:
"I can count how many times [they've had bad fights] on one hand [...], We're such good communicators!"
Oh yeah, cos Siobhan could never be the annoying one 😄 I reckon it's only been 4 fights cos Sinead gives in every other time.

I think they're gona give sex advice too. Siobhan is the last person I'd go to for that advice 😄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How has your 2021 been so far? Unbelievable

Yeah right Siobhan. 2021 has been tit for everyone. She tries so hard to convince herself she’s happy.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone bought MP shorts? Becca has a pair on in her recent post and, just like Sinead and Siobhan, they look so baggy and unflattering around the fandango area 🤢

How has your 2021 been so far? Unbelievable

Yeah right Siobhan. 2021 has been tit for everyone. She tries so hard to convince herself she’s happy.
Unbelievably bad I'd say. Bar that weekend away what has she actually done dIfFeReNtLy this year?! Feck all, that's what! 🙄 Eat, sleep, face pick, repeat...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone bought MP shorts? Becca has a pair on in her recent post and, just like Sinead and Siobhan, they look so baggy and unflattering around the fandango area 🤢
I have, it's hit and miss tbh. I have the pair Becca is wearing and they do bunch up a little weird there - but it's not really as noticeable and I just use them for running, so I don't really care what they look like as they won't be looking at me for long 😂 but they are actually really soft and comfy. The other bicycle shorts in the thicker material are better but still not great for the oul' CT.

The shorter shorts they make (I think the power ones) are awful, they roll up so it looks like you're wearing weird underwear and despite sizing up, I felt like my circulation was being cut off.
I have a sneaking suspicion they did that to make you feel fat, thus you either buy another larger pair or workout more and then have to buy more anyway for all the workouts. 😂 But I've been watching too many of lukastarnold's vids!

Reactions: 5

Yes and can confirm I look about 7 months pregnant in them. They really accentuate your belly. I've had kids so yeah but these are like 10x worse than when I wear other shorts or leggings.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.