Siobh.OHagan #7 Won’t take advice on skin or hair don’t dare wake her with Call to Prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YouTube move is just what all of the influencers have been told to do by agencies. So much for ‘living differently’.

Reactions: 15
Are we supposed to believe she deliberately edited & left the first bit doing her hair and fixing her bra and all in?!Couldn’t watch after 15 seconds 😂
I couldn't watch it after that either. Far too much cringe

Reactions: 5
Its a good thing she likes editing videos, she could barely get a few words out before the video was cut to record the next sentence.

Also dont you hate when products that are designed to record work too well? #firstworldproblems #didyouknowIhaveaniPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The YouTube video🙈🙈 Siobhan, (cz she defo reads here) if you have nothing useful to contribute or don't know wtf you're at, get your tit together and come back when you do. You don't get away with that sloppy shuffling presentation in your thirties. Imagine carrying on like that in an interview. Showing up isn't enough anymore. You're not as fascinating as you believe. Jesus even talk about tattle if you want🥴

Reactions: 18
The YouTube video🙈🙈 Siobhan, (cz she defo reads here) if you have nothing useful to contribute or don't know wtf you're at, get your tit together and come back when you do. You don't get away with that sloppy shuffling presentation in your thirties. Imagine carrying on like that in an interview. Showing up isn't enough anymore. You're not as fascinating as you believe. Jesus even talk about tattle if you want🥴
I thought that too. How did she survive in a corporate world when she can hardly string a sentence together, and all the hair flicking, spit sucking and edit happening every sentence. She thinks our 9 to 5 jobs are boring but she would struggle even if she packed up her actuary degree and tried to do a job in finance 🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought that too. How did she survive in a corporate world when she can hardly string a sentence together, and all the hair flicking, spit sucking and edit happening every sentence. She thinks our 9 to 5 jobs are boring but she would struggle even if she packed up her actuary degree and tried to do a job in finance 🙄
She did'nt, she was nt cut out for it and quit......just like actuary.
Thought she could breeze through life cos she got 500+ LC points.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So sinead said during the week they done a meditation course and now they want to charge for teaching meditation when they get it up and runnung! Anything to make money for living abroad...poor jack was he ever going to move out their before he met sinead? Doubt it and now she said hes following her...! They won't last she thinks she had this great mind set and can have this perfect relationship because she understands relationships and people because she has read a few books...take it from people on the outside looking in. Your controlling, too opinionated..and read something in a book jump online and talk about it as if your studying it the last few months..sure we could all do that!!honestly a melt...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been training Muay Thai for the past 5 years and I’m looking at Siobhan thinking she’s training about 3 or 4 years and her technique is still rubbish after this long

Reactions: 10
How can she possibly advertise a fitness programme or just fitness in general? She looks like she is well in her 40s and is completely burnt from the sun. Her form is shocking in the gym, she always looks wrecked! She appears to be very unhappy in general. Not sure where her future is heading, but it's not in the fitness and wellbeing industry.

Reactions: 16
First fact in new Vlog, I normally go down the beach to get my steps up 😆 now stop it !! We all know the truth. Switched off then, what's the point of watching lies and an imaginary best life 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she possibly advertise a fitness programme or just fitness in general? She looks like she is well in her 40s and is completely burnt from the sun. Her form is shocking in the gym, she always looks wrecked! She appears to be very unhappy in general. Not sure where her future is heading, but it's not in the fitness and wellbeing industry.
I agree that her form is shocking ! I remember someone mailed her years ago telling her this and her reply back was hi I’m sorry I can’t help but ask if you’re ok ? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don't get it, is she trying to be a vlogger now? She usually only leaves her house to go to the gym. What's there to vlog? She doesn't cook either so no "what I eat in a days" or stuff like that. Her life is definitely not "interesting" 😂😂😂. Maybe Sinead came over and saw the depressing life Siobh was living and made some suggestions to her 😂.

Also all she does is read here and respond to peoples comments in her morning coffee thoughts. Recently I said she is happy to be lazy and do nothing and can't even be arsed investing in that app for her programme she mentioned once ages ago and never mentioned it again. Then sure enough this morning she mentioned the app.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get it, is she trying to be a vlogger now? She usually only leaves her house to go to the gym. What's there to vlog? She doesn't cook either so no "what I eat in a days" or stuff like that. Her life is definitely not "interesting" 😂😂😂. Maybe Sinead came over and saw the depressing life Siobh was living and made some suggestions to her 😂.

Also all she does is read here and respond to peoples comments in her morning coffee thoughts. Recently I said she is happy to be lazy and do nothing and can't even be arsed investing in that app for her programme she mentioned once ages ago and never mentioned it again. Then sure enough this morning she mentioned the app.
sure she is writing a book :rolleyes: must have writers block

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sure she is writing a book :rolleyes: must have writers block
Or realised that other than LC 2006, the Wright venue 10 years ago, maths modules she studied and just about failed at in college again 10 years ago, the high flying corporate world she ran (as a feckin’ agent doing monkey work), her trip to SA and living differently (but not living at all), the bikini competition where she ate turkey burgers, asparagus and Nutella with fairy liquid, she’s come to the conclusion that she has nothing to offer the world? We can only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or realised that other than LC 2006, the Wright venue 10 years ago, maths modules she studied and just about failed at in college again 10 years ago, the high flying corporate world she ran (as a feckin’ agent doing monkey work), her trip to SA and living differently (but not living at all), the bikini competition where she ate turkey burgers, asparagus and Nutella with fairy liquid, she’s come to the conclusion that she has nothing to offer the world? We can only hope.
Omg did you just release a major spoiler for the book? How else could you know such secret information that has definitely never been shared before. You should be warned is siobhan knows Aoibhe Devlin then a legal team may get in touch to silence you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't get it, is she trying to be a vlogger now? She usually only leaves her house to go to the gym. What's there to vlog? She doesn't cook either so no "what I eat in a days" or stuff like that. Her life is definitely not "interesting" 😂😂😂.
The cringe is real 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.