Siobh.OHagan #7 Won’t take advice on skin or hair don’t dare wake her with Call to Prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan and sinead talking about starting YouTube must be in need of money

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It seems like all she does with the furnace is review their intake forms and probably advise to the coaches what programme/nutrition plan they should follow, so intake prob depends on how many she can review within 24hours. Definitely not enough time for workouts to be personalised or anything

It seems like all she does with the furnace is review their intake forms and probably advise to the coaches what programme/nutrition plan they should follow, so intake prob depends on how many she can review within 24hours. Definitely not enough time for workouts to be personalised or anything
If anyone is personalizing the plans it ain't SOH but maybe one of the ohfitness witness protective clients will someday speak out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads, I stopped following the thread/Shiv in general because she was doing my head in, thought I'd check up on her today and she's only went and blocked me 😂 I've never so much as said boo to her, I think I might have liked a comment on her Eating Disorders Awareness week post calling her out on her bullshit but that's the extent of it. She really can't hack any dissenting opinions, surprising for such a zen, well educated and well read person 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lads, I stopped following the thread/Shiv in general because she was doing my head in, thought I'd check up on her today and she's only went and blocked me 😂 I've never so much as said boo to her, I think I might have liked a comment on her Eating Disorders Awareness week post calling her out on her bullshit but that's the extent of it. She really can't hack any dissenting opinions, surprising for such a zen, well educated and well read person 😒
Ya I think if anyone ever likes or comments with a genuine thought out comment that doesn't lick her arse she blocks the people

Absolutely. Sycophants only 🛑 ❌

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was that video????? I think she's really after losing the plot. She's like someone's demented granny who just discovered YouTube, I'm mortified for her. And she's scalded on her shoulders (SPF, for the love of god USE SPF), has the manky tippex nails again and in all fairness, I don't think anyone needed to have that ratty mane swished in front of the camera. I.....I think I might be rendered speechless actually.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can I make a request - if she has blocked anyone on this thread, can you reciprocate and block her back. I think thats only fair.

Who knows there could be an effect on the mysterious Insta algorithm that could make her less visible, lowering her engagement and in the end hopefully less ppl fooled.

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck was that video????? I think she's really after losing the plot. She's like someone's demented granny who just discovered YouTube, I'm mortified for her. And she's scalded on her shoulders (SPF, for the love of god USE SPF), has the manky tippex nails again and in all fairness, I don't think anyone needed to have that ratty mane swished in front of the camera. I.....I think I might be rendered speechless actually.
We should totally rant in the Comment section, she can't block us there as easy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha not a fear will this last. Heard Sinead was gunna start on her own and went and jumped on it. Like everything else she's just regurgitating other people's ideas. Heard the potential money you can make and she's gone desperate thinking she'll come up with content nobody else will have 😂 expiry date well past for the tube Siobhy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s having a manic episode. And not for the first time lately. And I know it didn’t sit well with everyone on here when Siobhan’s mental health was questioned before but based on my own experience that’s absolutely what it looks like to me. Just an observation.

What was with the start of the video?! The hair flicking and heavy breathing. How on earth did she think ah sure I’ll keep that in after editing 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Says shes into learning new things so she can put context behind her thoughts online..... em random considering she seems to block anyone that asks her something she doesn’t like 🤔 and doesn’t answer questions she’s asked on Q+As.... very strange video, she seems a bit wired and jittery

Reactions: 4
Surely she must be out of morning coffee thoughts by now! I don't follow her and asked her a bait question I knew she couldn't resist and hooked her in rightly. Sibhey lives for Dms. Say she constantly googles her own name and edits her own wiki 🙈

• Haha
Hang on a minute... is she really implying that this is her “stalker” that she used to talk about? Because it’s definitely only the one detractor she has? 🤣 And how perfect is that still from the video? 😂

4052AFB8-591E-4175-9361-9AB438D07156.jpeg

• Haha
Sweet Jesus what did I just watch....

Instagram has more payoff... economics... ah in it for the money not "soul searching".... hate talking on camera... ah hello you post your while life daily on Instagram... I love editing videos and really find my flow but.I haven't done any since 2015... too time consuming... my skin, sure I never talk about my skin...how have Apple not sponsored me already... I use an iPhone12 you know...

Siobhan, darling just come out and ask us for money already... you are really into economics lately so you know basics of supply and demand yes... Instagram supply drying up maybe? So giving YouTube a whirl to sell your Furnace cookie cutter package and anything else you can to fund your sham existence in Bali....

Finally your Maths degree is paying off...

Just hit subscribe, cannot wait for the next episode 🙃

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.