Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at the rate things are going even our medical staff and elderly will be lucky to have been vaccinated by the summer so she’s probably tit out of luck if that’s her plan.

Reactions: 13
She won’t get ahead for the vaccine in Ireland anymore than I will. She will just have to wait. I was laughing at her Q&A.

Reactions: 7
She would rather save the time working then cooking 😂 sitting in the sun underlying quotes doesn’t constitute working

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would rather work more, to make more money, to spend that money on food 🤔 Where is the freedom there? I thought she didn’t cook to give her more time to LiVE FrEelY.

Reactions: 15
You CANNOT compare an online only course in PT to a degree. I did a degree in sports science, we have 4 x modules in coaching alone including learning exercises; 3-4 modules in physics/biomechanics studying how the body moves, 2-3 nutrition modules, and Anatomy and Physiology modules that we take with nurses and physios. We learn more about the body and how it moves than can be covered in a course she has. I also did the NCEF fitness instructor course (same level as other PT courses) and we had anatomy exams and I was SHOCKED at how easy it was and how little the NCEF course takers knew 😅 no wonder so many online PTs are awful at exercise prescription (which is the easiest part of your job!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What if Sam Ovens is the guy at the top of the pyramid scheme that Siobhan is a part of? Hence the same t&c's?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You CANNOT compare an online only course in PT to a degree. I did a degree in sports science, we have 4 x modules in coaching alone including learning exercises; 3-4 modules in physics/biomechanics studying how the body moves, 2-3 nutrition modules, and Anatomy and Physiology modules that we take with nurses and physios. We learn more about the body and how it moves than can be covered in a course she has. I also did the NCEF fitness instructor course (same level as other PT courses) and we had anatomy exams and I was SHOCKED at how easy it was and how little the NCEF course takers knew 😅 no wonder so many online PTs are awful at exercise prescription (which is the easiest part of your job!)
THIS!
I studied this too and after 4 years of extensive learning about exercise prescription, nutrition,human anatomy/physiology,tailoring and adapting workout plans for vulnerable groups, I can not become a PT unless I did a pt course after! 🙄 she has no idea

Reactions: 12
There is no need for the sarcasm she throws out sometimes. Don't do a question box if you don't want to be asked stuff. Such a spoilt brat.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What if Sam Ovens is the guy at the top of the pyramid scheme that Siobhan is a part of? Hence the same t&c's?
I have always thought this too - she is just reselling something.
Would be interesting if could follow the money on this :unsure:
What company actually receives the funds when someone signs up to the furnace.

Reactions: 7
She was only going back to Bali temporarily?? Is this the first anyone has heard of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
‘I don’t want to cook so I have more time to work and more make money so I can spend it on food’. 😂😂 she cracks me up. She’s just SO busy making millions. I stir fry for example takes 15 mins 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.