Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think we are being prewarned that Winnie is going to be "adopted" by someone else......
"i better not get too attached to her as she is up for adoption and could be adopted soon"..

Reactions: 14
Oh great, she has a question box up...

Q1. Have you ever been to South Africa?

Q2. Do you know Sam Ovens?

Q3. Are you good at Maths?

Q4. Do you want children?

Q5. Are you a lesbian?

Q6. Do you love the rain?

Q7. Have you ever done a bikini comp?

Q8. Do you remember that summer in Dublin? Did the Liffey stink like hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This thread is on fire already 😂😂 the plagiarism though! I can’t wait to see if she addresses it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Q11 did you cheat the leaving like you cheated your t&cs

Q12 do you have a good legal team that specializes in plagiarising and fraud?

On the pictures I attached that's just a snippet. It's his whole page of his t&c's she's taken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think you can compare oh fitness to third level education??

A sam ovens product....??

And my personal favourite "guarantee the accuracy of the information" given part .all taken directly from the t&cs of her page.
Pure and utter dung???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jumped in an asked one of the questions,, will let you know if it is answered

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jumped in an asked one of the questions,, will let you know if it is answered
I also asked one question. Not expecting a response 🙈I'd actually think more of her if she answered every question(if you're reading siobhan).

Screenshot_20210207-222257__01.jpg

Blocked already.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The first hint has been dropped about the dog going....🙄
Ah the poor baby! She never even liked her just wanted content! Ed seemed really taken with her but he’s even admitted that he’ll be leaving soon. She’s probably just going to hand her back to the rescue. She’s actually so ugly inside and out 😐

Reactions: 11
Hello! Long time follower of Siobhan and just found this thread after questioning whether I was the only one to be seeing through her bullsh*t.

I agree with a lot people on the threads when they say that Siobhan peaked at leaving cert.

I had a similar path to Siobhan and was actually in few of her lectures when she was in DCU. (She was doing her undergrad and I was doing a Masters in a related subject. ) At the time (not sure if it's still the case) you could do one or two of the actuarial exams as part of the final year exams in the degree she did in DCU.

PSA: YOU ARE NOT AN ACTUARY AFTER PASSING ONE EXAM

I find it HILARIOUS that she says that ;

A) She has a degree in maths - not to be pedantic but what she did in DCU is not a 'degree in maths'. It's a degree in a 'subset' of maths. I also have a degree in a 'subset' of maths. The degrees that we did are not as difficult as a degree in maths.

B) She worked in a field related to actuary and had a 'high flying corporate job' ( she is always very careful not to say she worked as an actuary as it's very easy to see she didn't.)

I had a look at her Linkedin profile. She worked for FRS Ltd straight out of college - they do not pay for their employees to become actuaries as that is not their business. I started working for a similar company after my masters - they love to take on people who have degrees related to maths. The job usually has 10% to do with maths (1+1 = 2 kind of stuff ) and the rest is just trying to figure stuff out and getting the work done like in any graduate position. (I think this is the role that she was referring to before when she said she did software engineering in a previous job....holy god.....if that was the case you would be a rocket scientist for using excel......)

It's usually pension companies, big banks and insurance companies that take on graduates from the degree that she did in DCU with the promise that they will pay for the exams and give them study days for the exams. (It's a bit like PWC, Deloitte and KPMG taking on accountancy graduates.) It looks like she didn't manage to bag one of those positions...they start looking at the DCU students before the Christmas of their graduation. The first round is a phone interview where they ask you statistical questions applied to real work situations...I have a feeling that our Siobhan didn't manage to grab one those coveted graduate actuarial positions... (I had four phone interviews and didn't pass the first round of any!)

Anyways - rant over.

It's annoying to see someone sell this idea that 'Oh - I had it all in the corporate 9-5 world and decided to leave a massive salary to follow my dream ... buy my excel sheet for €79 a month!"

No love, you failed to get the job you wanted after college so hopped between multiple generic graduate jobs while also keeping your teenage weekend job on the side so that you could pay the rent on the flat in Swords...now you are living in a country where you can take advantage of cheap labour.....living....the....dream....

• Heart
Reactions: 80
She doesn’t get it does she, no matter how it is spelled out.
She’s clearly an unhappy soul looking for ways to feel she belongs. Her passive aggressive tone is her immaturity in being able to express her feelings. The EQ she claims to have is complete bullshit, or she hides it very well.

Imagine your biggest life achievement being something that happened over a decade ago, yet you have the audacity to charge others to learn from you about mindset / reaching goals etc. If her “Living Differently” was the aim, why is she still so discontent?

She would do well to speak to a therapist (or read a book and highlight...).

Reactions: 12
Oooofff so she was planning on coming back to Ireland this summer! No doubt hoping to snake in and get a vaccine while she’s here 🙄 her complete lack of care about the pandemic highlights her (see what I did there) as the biggest selfish mé féiner ever. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.