Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus lads the fish dinner …. Who’s had a word wit her? 😂😂😂
Nothing but grease & Margs , now it’s a fish & salad dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having completed the EIQ nutrition course, at this point I think she’s pretty much just recycling Emilia and ESG’s content. Even her whole brand “revamp” - if you can call it that - is her hot take on Emilia’s business (which is very legit, Emilia is well studied and informed and science-based). This whole “eat like an adult” and mindset work and finding food freedom etc. is totally relevant, when done correctly.

But at the same time I have to say I think she’s isolating a whole lot of her following who followed her not because they wanted to find food freedom, but because they wanted to successfully lose weight. While not entirely mutually exclusive, losing weight and achieving your “dream body” does not perfectly coincide with eating what you want when you want. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: losing weight and maintaining a “goal” body is not easy and does require discipline and restriction.

So by trying to become more relevant, she’s essentially made herself irrelevant to the majority of her following. Which is evident in her inability to sell out her program even at a discounted rate.

And I didn’t have to read ten pages of business strategy books every morning to tell you that. 🤣
This is spot on. I think a lot of her follower base originally was those trying to emulate - or at least in admiration of - her bikini comp transformation and content around that (meals/ workout etc). Now its just a free for all on the eating (100% takeaways) with insane punishment cardio that's impossible for anyone with a job to perform in their free time. And her physique isn't really aspirational at all. There is also no helpful exercise content (eg today is back day this is what I did/ I'm looking for hypertrophy so these were the sets and reps I did) just loads of videos of her doing sweaty muay thai. I also agree that to gain a body that's truly lean you do have to work hard - ESG Fitness is honest about that. She barely drinks alcohol (same for Shona Vertue) and admits to achieve that proper lean look you prob need to sacrifice some fun times and you might actually decide its not worth it for you and you're happier maintaining at a slightly higher body fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the pantry of a fitness professional… Jesus wept! How the hell can anyone take her seriously. She talks about poor nutritional choices but does nothing about it! If she ate fresh fruit, veg and protein inside of relying on sugar filled gummies she’d be better off.
So this is the outcome of the Big shop!!!?? A few condiments and a sliced pan. I could get that in my local petrol station.

Her life is so boring she tried to make the big shop content and failed miserably.

I dunno what to make of that aoibhinn one how is she supporting herself out in bali seems suspect to me.

So cringe that shiv cant/doesn't know how to clean a floor. Reminds me of a 19 year student we had a work a few months ago something was spilt the floor and she asked how to clean it up. And we all where wtf but showed her and wer like so now u know how to clean something up.
She disappeared for a couple of weeks when living with Shiv. Didn't post or say where she went. Have my suspicions. Possibly a Dubai visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her life Looks so miserable and depressing the pizza looks manky and unhealthy who does she think wants to look at that,there’s actually something very unkempt/unclean about her,Instagram has become such a toxic playground and over polluted with gobsh*t#s

Reactions: 12
I follow a lot of (respected) nutrition and fitness experts and honestly her content, 'advice' and overall outlook is shocking in comparison.
She idolises JS, and while I acknowledge the good he has done by making nutrition knowledge more understandable to the Gen Pop, his actual knowledge and education is severely lacking, and he relies on a lot of 'cut & paste' for content (when he's not on the piss etc)
She is only now doing some of the courses her previous coaches had done a year or more ago- isn't the 'Boss' usually the most educated/qualified person to run the show?
She just baffles me with her utter lack of drive and direction. Her life is literally Groundhog Day the past few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno what to make of that aoibhinn one how is she supporting herself out in bali seems suspect to me.

So cringe that shiv cant/doesn't know how to clean a floor. Reminds me of a 19 year student we had a work a few months ago something was spilt the floor and she asked how to clean it up. And we all where wtf but showed her and wer like so now u know how to clean something up.
Same thoughts with Aoibhinn- she either is living off her parents money or doing some shady stuff.

Reactions: 7
Same thoughts with Aoibhinn- she either is living off her parents money or doing some shady stuff.
I'm not sure she could make a living doing shady stuff in Bali, the locals aren't exactly rolling in money and most of the tourists aren't either. It would make more sense if she was in Marbella or Dubai.

That being said sure she's from Lucan and went to the local parish school which doesn't exactly scream trust fund baby, but then again the sister is also in Bali which indicates it might be idk.

Reactions: 9
IMO if a girl has no job, no obvious source of income, and no wealthy family while posting nothing but thirst traps from an exotic location.. she is almost certainly some kind of hooker (virtual, in-person or both)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
IMO if a girl has no job, no obvious source of income, and no wealthy family while posting nothing but thirst traps from an exotic location.. she is almost certainly some kind of hooker (virtual, in-person or both)
Her Instagram already looks like OnlyFans, so maybe her OnlyFans is REALLY racy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That purple set she’s wearing in that pic is Womens Best, not MyProtein, her hair is covering the branding, I have the exact same set! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So these girls are really Roisins friends (over for her birthday) and not Shivs as she claims...

Laura Bennett must have a side gig as a mate for rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So these girls are really Roisins friends (over for her birthday) and not Shivs as she claims...

Laura Bennett must have a side gig as a mate for rent.
@ laura Bennett, I've heard great reviews about a special Portuguese green wine, any chance you could bring me back a few, 20, bottles pls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone has been in her ear. We are seeing a fairly big shift from some of the sustained behaviours she had. But she is still doing everything half arsed. Just give it up Shiv ffs this false life that has you really unhappy.

Are you planning on making yourself unhappy for rest of your days because of a stubborn mind!!?

Also, the girls appearing in Portugal builds a picture of what happened on the Saturday before Paris. There was no indication Shiv was going to Paris. All she did was mention she was going to Portugal later in the week. She went out with Roisin on Saturday night before into Swords as she was meeting her friends and Shiv ended up inviting herself to Paris with Roisins friends and plastering them all over Instagram to prove she has friends as it has been said repeatedly here she doesn't.

Siobhan is mad to claim them as her own friends for some very odd reason.

Far too easy lol. Hi Shiv✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's one thing I cannot abide when it comes to male v female fitness "influencers" and that's the calorie deficit mantra.

A calorie deficit works for the majority but not for those with hormonal imbalances caused by pcos ect. Even js flags this occasionally but siob, with a major majority female following never flags it. She's so up his arse she doesn't even do her own due diligence

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.