Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling a living differently Christmas. Pic in the red bikini with a santa hat and the other cross fitters. Non traditional christmas dinner somewhere with them all. Sunset watching on the beach. Morning coffee thoughts about how weird it is not to be in Swords and on the sesh every night. Zoom call/quiz with her family.
Thats my guess anyway.
This ☝🏻 LiViNg DifFeReNtlY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm calling a living differently Christmas. Pic in the red bikini with a santa hat and the other cross fitters. Non traditional christmas dinner somewhere with them all. Sunset watching on the beach. Morning coffee thoughts about how weird it is not to be in Swords and on the sesh every night. Zoom call/quiz with her family.
Thats my guess anyway.
Good call. Thats better than my guess.

Reactions: 2
We did Christmas in Bali one year and it was great. (Homesick in Australia, couldn’t afford to fly home) Just forgot it was Christmas and got drunk at a beach club. Had quite a bit of rain that week unfortunately as it is wet season from now - end feb.

She won’t cope well with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We could all be surprised yet for the festivities.
Becca might land out in time for Christmas. There might be a reunion of OH and Heg somewhere.
There might be more 'looting' which necessitates a trip back home.
We have a month or so to see anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being 32 years of age and not being able to cook a proper meal for herself, all that packaging from every meal she has cannot be good for the environment in Bali

Reactions: 8
Imagine being 32 years of age and not being able to cook a proper meal for herself, all that packaging from every meal she has cannot be good for the environment in Bali
imagine being 32 and still going on about what you got in the leaving cert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like , why would you put tight Groin and snatch-ing in the same sentence??😂😂 I bet you've a tight groin SOH , Bahahahaha!!!
Ironic that she says some books regurgitate the best stuff from other books. Isn't that exactly what she will be doing with her bestseller. Cough cough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Hegarty isn't in Bali for Xmas I'll eat a pair of #spon my protein high waisted crotch hugging camel toe shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ironic that she says some books regurgitate the best stuff from other books. Isn't that exactly what she will be doing with her bestseller. Cough cough
She’s really churning them out today, isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If Hegarty isn't in Bali for Xmas I'll eat a pair of #spon my protein high waisted crotch hugging camel toe shorts
Yeah I thought she might go in January/feb but now that her man is gone it could be sooner!

Reactions: 4
If you look in the comments of the photo siobhan put on her grid 4 days ago begarty says "incoming soon, can't wait for you to be my photographer"

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you look in the comments of the photo siobhan put on her grid 4 days ago begarty says "incoming soon, can't wait for you to be my photographer"
Best news i've heard today, bon voyage begs, don't come back soon.
Sounds like a great idea to put all these idiots on 1 island together.

Reactions: 6