Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she doesn’t like Samsung is because it shows how bait her skin her from the sun.

Reactions: 9
Why does she mention her skin at all if she doesn’t want people to comment or suggested stuff and also, if she is following a skin care recommendation and it’s not working why not change it up or get the advice of a different professional. She is the most obnoxious and infuriating person

Reactions: 17
I couldn't count the number of times she touched her face during her Q&A, no wonder her skin is in bad shape.

Whenever I go on holidays, my skin clears up, must be from all the vitamin D and sunscreen. Her skin goes to absolute shite like?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of interaction the last few days, I predict a Myprotein push Wed/Thurs, ramping up to a few more slots 'opening up in the Furnace by weekend. Check your emails Monday gals.

Rinse & Repeat.

*bonus points for James Smith book plug with an AF link.
Was she listening to me? 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But don't forget My Protein dont dictate what is posted. Siobhan only posts when she is training or loves a product.
I dont think she will do an AF link to James Smith book I think even she realises that it would be shoddy since he realeased it early, most can get it for free yada yada. Plus he would probably call her out. And what she craves is positive recognition from him. Maybe a cut of his royalties as she is mentioning it so much 😛

Reactions: 1
Why does she mention her skin at all if she doesn’t want people to comment or suggested stuff and also, if she is following a skin care recommendation and it’s not working why not change it up or get the advice of a different professional. She is the most obnoxious and infuriating person
A dermatologist would tell her to get out of F***ing sun and that wouldn't go down well with Siobhan she would be insulted at the suggestion that she is damaging her skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Coz shes is an Apple snob - and shames every 1 who has a Samsung/Android.
I think she picked this android shaming up from James and the gang.
Yes, I too normally pay €1000+ for things I hate just so I can keep going on about it 🤡
While I understand there are many clowns for which this is a really important issue (though few as much as Shiv tbf), what gets me is that she could easily flog it and buy herself (brace yourselves) ANOTHER iphone, and never have to discuss the evil Samsungs ever again. Cos nothing screams "Living differently" like having two iphones 🙈

*anyone else notice the change in writing style from the last Furnace review? Added enough gramma & typo errors based on the feedback given here, to make it look like she didn't write it.

**also, I'm no skincare guru Shiv, but if when you're reading this, constantly rubbing greasy hands with filthy nails on your face is only gonna end in spots. You'll probably ignore this cos I'm not Monica Tolan, but consider it a freebie (y)

She really is some clown, but why can't I step away? I'm as bad as her and a Samsung 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she doesn't live alone, I got the impression that she had that pad all to herself.
Ohh she would love us to think that. Big money bags siobhan looooool

I couldn't count the number of times she touched her face during her Q&A, no wonder her skin is in bad shape.

Whenever I go on holidays, my skin clears up, must be from all the vitamin D and sunscreen. Her skin goes to absolute shite like?
Omg yes yes yes!!! Same, my skin loves the sun on holiday

Its because she's smelly and never showers or washes her hair, let's face it

• Haha
A dermatologist would tell her to get out of F***ing sun and that wouldn't go down well with Siobhan she would be insulted at the suggestion that she is damaging her skin.
She’ll complain til she comes home at Christmas for her surprise the parents routine, then she’ll get the extensions done for free, the nails, and head over to Monica toland and get gifted a facial and a pallet of Environ and supplements for her skin.

Reactions: 5
Ohh she would love us to think that. Big money bags siobhan looooool

Omg yes yes yes!!! Same, my skin loves the sun on holiday

Its because she's smelly and never showers or washes her hair, let's face it
Hardly ever washes her hair and wonder why face breaks out :unsure:
Not saying 2 things are related - but it would be a pretty simple thing to try for a week or two ffs

Reactions: 5
I had the exact same thought when she put that up - why is she making such a deal about it if she wants to snub people who offer advice 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Like oh my gawddd 'i forgot to take a picture of my full coffee" 🤮 Ah jaysus Shiv when that bollixology crosses your mind
1. Have an honest chat with yourself...why in the name of jaysus would it matter to anyone...or you
2. Let the mortification sit for a while, explore it...the significance of the void of whatever that makes snapping coffee seem priority
3. Put a reminder on the iphone & the samsung not to post it online
4. Will ya bang out an auld sililoquy there on why it is relevant to think let alone post such lark.....cos im curious as to the logic....
Or
5. Email the brain fart that results in such a public daily musing....
Signed "Siobhan I detest Nescafe O Hagan"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just write her coffee thoughts in a diary? Why do we care?

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she just write her coffee thoughts in a diary? Why do we care?
Cos you can’t live differently if you don’t tell everyone your mundane crappy thoughts in the morning. I’m not sure if it’s the same if you do it with tea/orange juice/herbal tea etc.

We’re on the countdown now for the surprise Christmas arrival. I’m gonna guess she’ll be home around the 18th. Surely Kerrigans are good for a free turkey for the year that it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shed have to pay for it then

I'm calling a living differently Christmas. Pic in the red bikini with a santa hat and the other cross fitters. Non traditional christmas dinner somewhere with them all. Sunset watching on the beach. Morning coffee thoughts about how weird it is not to be in Swords and on the sesh every night. Zoom call/quiz with her family.
Thats my guess anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 33